Thread: Hollywood pedophiles

Thanks
    Thanked 38,585 Times in 23,987 Posts

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cool Hollywood pedophiles

Correy Felman says he will expose every single pedophile in Hollywood that he knows of.

God Bless America

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 1st, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),JudgeRightly (November 17th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 14,282 Times in 11,367 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Correy Felman says he will expose every single pedophile in Hollywood that he knows of.

I watched his video asking for money. It's at least 10 minutes long and he fears for his life. I actually believe him. Not his paranoia but his knowledge of child rapists in Hollywood.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),Tambora (November 1st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,200 Times in 11,498 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder why he doesnt come out and name them then? Save another kid.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (November 1st, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),JudgeRightly (November 17th, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017),Tambora (November 1st, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    I watched his video asking for money. It's at least 10 minutes long and he fears for his life. I actually believe him. Not his paranoia but his knowledge of child rapists in Hollywood.
    I hope he blows the lid wide open even if he is just doing it for money.

God Bless America

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 1st, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),JudgeRightly (November 17th, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    At this point I am not sure what his motive really is for waiting.

I can speculate both pro and con for waiting.

On the pro side, if he really is wanting to bring down a pedophile ring, waiting to see who offers him a payoff to NOT mention their name would be further evidence of his allegations.
    And ..... others that have seen him make this stand just may come forward also if they see that the public really is concerned and does want to know names, AND (most importantly) will not stand for it being brushed aside, covered up, and the pervs protected.

On the con side, it could be just a publicity stunt or he is holding the names hostage for money.
    But even if that were true, it has caused a stir, especially with all the other allegations of Hollywood and politics lately.
    And I am hoping there is abundant shame and outrage expressed by Americans and the whole world that we will shun the pervs no matter how great they are in Hollywood (actors, producers, etc.).

And I am especially watching how other actors, producers, etc. are reacting to names that have already been mentioned by others, such as Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein.

So, even if his motive is not pure, it will at least keep the ball rolling to expose these pervs.
    And not only do I want to know the names of all the pervs, but I also want to know who knew about it and turned a blind eye.

God Bless America

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017),patrick jane (November 2nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The media are missing the main point in Kevin Spacey's statement

God Bless America

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 25,240 Times in 12,765 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of this has been known for years....it's so much a part of Hollywood. It's also why we see so much homosexuality in the industry. Talk about messing up kids....

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),JudgeRightly (November 17th, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017),Tambora (November 2nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot more pedophiles and sexual predators in the Republican party , both in Washington and in political office all over the country than in Hollywood .
    It's the height of hypocrisy for conservatives to scream about creeps like Harvey Weinstein and other famous actors, directors and producers while remaining silent about the rampant sexual misconduct among GOP politicians, especially Donald Trump .
    I'm not condoning the behavior of individuals like Harvey Weinstein and other Hollywood bigwigs in any way . But they're private citizens, not politicians , who are theoretically supposed to know better and are expected to set a good example for the American public .
    Former GOP bigwig Dennis Hastert was recently convicted of molesting young boys . And there are more than a few others in the Repugnican party (my spelling) who haven't been caught - yet .
    Donald Trump is a notorious sexual predator - and he's the leader of the free world . So why do so many prominent Christian leaders in America support him enthusiastically ?
    It's funny how the same Americans who think former president Obama is actually a Muslim also believe that Trump is actually a Christian . Go figure .
    So much for Republican party "family values ". At least the democrats and liberal celebrities condemned Weinstein in no uncertain terms after the awful news abut him was revealed .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Horn For Your Post:

Rusha (November 2nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    There are a lot more pedophiles and sexual predators in the Republican party , both in Washington and in political office all over the country than in Hollywood .
    You don't know how many are in Washington or Hollywood.

It's the height of hypocrisy for conservatives to scream about creeps like Harvey Weinstein and other famous actors, directors and producers while remaining silent about the rampant sexual misconduct among GOP politicians, especially Donald Trump .
    Well well well.
    You do remember Democrat Bill Clinton, and his supportive Democrat wife, don't you?

I'm not condoning the behavior of individuals like Harvey Weinstein and other Hollywood bigwigs in any way . But they're private citizens, not politicians , who are theoretically supposed to know better and are expected to set a good example for the American public .
    Wrong.
    We don't cotton to pedophiles ANYWHERE.
    It's not worse for a politicians than it is for a Hollywood actor.
    I can't believe you would even attempt to say such a thing.

Former GOP bigwig Dennis Hastert was recently convicted of molesting young boys . And there are more than a few others in the Repugnican party (my spelling) who haven't been caught - yet .
    This is the most disgusting excuse ever.
    "So and so did it too."

So much for Republican party "family values ".
    Republicans and Trump's family values are much better than the Democrats and the Clintons'.

At least the democrats and liberal celebrities condemned Weinstein in no uncertain terms after the awful news abut him was revealed .
    Ummmm, so did Republicans and conservatives.
    How many have known all along and have been keeping it secret is what I want to know.

God Bless America

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    All of this has been known for years....it's so much a part of Hollywood. It's also why we see so much homosexuality in the industry. Talk about messing up kids....
    It's gotten sickening.
    It's to the point that hardly a single movie or TV series does not have some faggot character in it.

Hollywood, listen up .......... you can make some very good and entertaining movies and TV shows without faggots in them.

God Bless America

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),Ask Mr. Religion (November 2nd, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Donald Trump is a notorious sexual predator - and he's the leader of the free world . So why do so many prominent Christian leaders in America support him enthusiastically ?
    It's funny how the same Americans who think former president Obama is actually a Muslim also believe that Trump is actually a Christian . Go figure .
    So much for Republican party "family values ". At least the democrats and liberal celebrities condemned Weinstein in no uncertain terms after the awful news abut him was revealed .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Tambora (November 2nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kevin Spacey was a good actor.
    I watched the House of Cards series (5 seasons) last year and really liked it.

It has been reported that season 6 will not be aired due to recent allegations.

It high time we got back to shunning and shamming these perverts.
    Expose them all!!!!

God Bless America

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    He made a very moronic post.

A thread about child molesting pedophiles here in Hollywood.
    The Horn enters the thread to say, "But but but, looky over there!"

God Bless America

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),glassjester (November 11th, 2017),glorydaz (November 2nd, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may explain why:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Kevin Spacey was a good actor.
    I watched the House of Cards series (5 seasons) last year and really liked it.

It has been reported that season 6 will not be aired due to recent allegations.

It high time we got back to shunning and shamming these perverts.
    Expose them all!!!!
    Yeah, I watched that, too. There were some scenes in House of Cards which portrayed Spacey as a bi-sexual, and he certainly looked comfortable in the role. Now I know why.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Angel4Truth (November 17th, 2017),Ktoyou (November 18th, 2017),Tambora (November 2nd, 2017)

Thread Information