User Tag List

Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1426

Thread: If Evolution

  1. #1246
    Over 4000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,932
    Thanks
    1,728
    Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,631 Posts

    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    I have never made the claim that the entire Bible is completely literal. I do say, however, that the Bible uses parables, figurative language, analogies, etc., to tell one big story, which can be summed up in four words, creation, fall, reconciliation, and reward. The story is God's story, how He created the universe, how His creation fell, how He came to reconcile us, and how He will reward His creation by their story.
    And God created everything through light and life and that light and life is in Christ Jesus, he is our way back to God. He is the light of the world and we are created through him.

  2. #1247
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,295
    Thanks
    1,095
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,208 Posts

    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    347287
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Yes daqq, but the cross of Christ that saves is the cross that Christ bore to preach the gospel of life and truth. We are not saved by the death of Jesus on the cross, we are saved by his life.

    Also, I don't need to know the ins and outs of the laws and ways of the old testament, as we walk in the Spirit we have the laws written within our hearts and within our minds. I don't need too be given times to pray to God, I pray to God all day from my heart which is the closest of my house.
    You are not hearing what I am trying to say: did I say you need to be given times to pray? These things are written in the scripture for our learning and understanding: and if you do not understand such things then how can you claim they are written on your heart?



    From the context and from the fact that the word yom appears not once but twice in each of Num7:72, and Num7:78, there is no way these are twelve days but are rather surely twelve yom-hours in a single yom-day. That is the only way to correctly undersatand the passage without removing words from the Torah, as every English translator does, at least when it comes to verses seventy-two and seventy-eight, (for they all remove one occurrance of the word yom from each verse because they do not understand how else to render it because they do not understand that a yom can also be an hour). It is for this very reason that the Master has the authority to say what he says in Jhn 11:9-10, for each of the twelve yom-hours in a full yom-day is represented by one of the twelve tribes: and Moses says that the twelve princes of the twelve tribes offered their korban each in his own yom-hour of the yom-day wherein the altar was anointed and dedicated. This all therefore takes place in a single yom-day.

    Numbers 7:10-12
    10 And the princes offered for dedication of the altar in the yom that it was anointed, even the princes offered their offering before the altar.
    11 And the LORD said unto Moses, They shall offer their offering, each prince in his yom, for the dedication of the altar.
    12 And he that offered his offering in the first yom
    [yom ha-rishon] was Nahshon the son of Amminadab, of the tribe of Judah:

    Numbers 7:18
    18 In the second yom Nethaneel the son of Zuar, prince of Issachar, did offer:

    Numbers 7:24
    24 In the third yom Eliab the son of Helon, prince of the children of Zebulun, did offer:

    Numbers 7:30
    30 In the fourth yom Elizur the son of Shedeur, prince of the children of Reuben, did offer:

    Numbers 7:36
    36 In the fifth yom Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai, prince of the children of Simeon, did offer:

    Numbers 7:42
    42 In the sixth yom Eliasaph the son of Deuel, prince of the children of Gad, offered:

    Numbers 7:48
    48 In the seventh yom Elishama the son of Ammihud, prince of the children of Ephraim, offered:

    Numbers 7:54
    54 In the eighth yom offered Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur, prince of the children of Manasseh:

    Numbers 7:60
    60 In the ninth yom Abidan the son of Gideoni, prince of the children of Benjamin, offered:

    Numbers 7:66
    66 In the tenth yom Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai, prince of the children of Dan, offered:


    Note that in the last two hours of the day the word yom appears twice in the text of each statement; but the translators have deleted one occurrence from each of the two statements because you cannot say "In the eleventh day of the day" or "In the twelfth day of the day", and thus, they claim it is merely "Hebrew idiom" to justify deleting one instance in each of the following two passages:

    Numbers 7:72
    72 In the eleventh
    yom of the yom Pagiel the son of Ocran, prince of the children of Asher, offered:
    http://biblehub.com/text/numbers/7-72.htm

    Numbers 7:78
    78 In the twelfth
    yom of the yom Ahira the son of Enan, prince of the children of Naphtali, offered:
    http://biblehub.com/text/numbers/7-78.htm

    Numbers 7:84
    84 This was the dedication of the altar, in the yom when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold:


    However if we understand that a yom can also be an hour of light then we can indeed understand Num7:72 and 78 without deleting words from the text or ignoring them and pretending they are not there:

    Num 7:72a "In the eleventh yom of the yom" = "In the eleventh yom-hour of the yom-day"
    Num 7:78a "In the twelfth yom of the yom" = "In the twelfth yom-hour of the yom-day"

    John 11:9-10
    9 Yeshua answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he stumbles not, because he sees the light of this world.
    10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because there is no light in him.

  3. #1248
    Over 4000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,932
    Thanks
    1,728
    Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,631 Posts

    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    You are not hearing what I am trying to say: did I say you need to be given times to pray? These things are written in the scripture for our learning and understanding: and if you do not understand such things then how can you claim they are written on your heart?



    From the context and from the fact that the word yom appears not once but twice in each of Num7:72, and Num7:78, there is no way these are twelve days but are rather surely twelve yom-hours in a single yom-day. That is the only way to correctly undersatand the passage without removing words from the Torah, as every English translator does, at least when it comes to verses seventy-two and seventy-eight, (for they all remove one occurrance of the word yom from each verse because they do not understand how else to render it because they do not understand that a yom can also be an hour). It is for this very reason that the Master has the authority to say what he says in Jhn 11:9-10, for each of the twelve yom-hours in a full yom-day is represented by one of the twelve tribes: and Moses says that the twelve princes of the twelve tribes offered their korban each in his own yom-hour of the yom-day wherein the altar was anointed and dedicated. This all therefore takes place in a single yom-day.

    Numbers 7:10-12
    10 And the princes offered for dedication of the altar in the yom that it was anointed, even the princes offered their offering before the altar.
    11 And the LORD said unto Moses, They shall offer their offering, each prince in his yom, for the dedication of the altar.
    12 And he that offered his offering in the first yom
    [yom ha-rishon] was Nahshon the son of Amminadab, of the tribe of Judah:

    Numbers 7:18
    18 In the second yom Nethaneel the son of Zuar, prince of Issachar, did offer:

    Numbers 7:24
    24 In the third yom Eliab the son of Helon, prince of the children of Zebulun, did offer:

    Numbers 7:30
    30 In the fourth yom Elizur the son of Shedeur, prince of the children of Reuben, did offer:

    Numbers 7:36
    36 In the fifth yom Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai, prince of the children of Simeon, did offer:

    Numbers 7:42
    42 In the sixth yom Eliasaph the son of Deuel, prince of the children of Gad, offered:

    Numbers 7:48
    48 In the seventh yom Elishama the son of Ammihud, prince of the children of Ephraim, offered:

    Numbers 7:54
    54 In the eighth yom offered Gamaliel the son of Pedahzur, prince of the children of Manasseh:

    Numbers 7:60
    60 In the ninth yom Abidan the son of Gideoni, prince of the children of Benjamin, offered:

    Numbers 7:66
    66 In the tenth yom Ahiezer the son of Ammishaddai, prince of the children of Dan, offered:


    Note that in the last two hours of the day the word yom appears twice in the text of each statement; but the translators have deleted one occurrence from each of the two statements because you cannot say "In the eleventh day of the day" or "In the twelfth day of the day", and thus, they claim it is merely "Hebrew idiom" to justify deleting one instance in each of the following two passages:

    Numbers 7:72
    72 In the eleventh
    yom of the yom Pagiel the son of Ocran, prince of the children of Asher, offered:
    http://biblehub.com/text/numbers/7-72.htm

    Numbers 7:78
    78 In the twelfth
    yom of the yom Ahira the son of Enan, prince of the children of Naphtali, offered:
    http://biblehub.com/text/numbers/7-78.htm

    Numbers 7:84
    84 This was the dedication of the altar, in the yom when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold:


    However if we understand that a yom can also be an hour of light then we can indeed understand Num7:72 and 78 without deleting words from the text or ignoring them and pretending they are not there:

    Num 7:72a "In the eleventh yom of the yom" = "In the eleventh yom-hour of the yom-day"
    Num 7:78a "In the twelfth yom of the yom" = "In the twelfth yom-hour of the yom-day"

    John 11:9-10
    9 Yeshua answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he stumbles not, because he sees the light of this world.
    10 But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because there is no light in him.
    I do hear what you say daqq, but what's I'm trying to say is that many hear are just looking at the Bible literally. There is Spiritual understanding in the scriptures. And I know that the New testament agrees with the old. But we are now brought in through Christ and not by the letter of the law, and once in Christ then the laws are written in our hearts and in our minds by the power of the Spirit, teaching us and guiding us in the truth daily.

    I don't need to learn the laws in the old testament now, because God is cleaning my heart from within. It's great that you know so much and are so knowledgeable in the Bible and is so interesting to hear the way you explain things. But I'm trying to show that there is a spiritual meaning to the scriptures and not just a natural meaning as some in here only seem to see.

  4. #1249
    Over 5000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    5,295
    Thanks
    1,095
    Thanked 1,534 Times in 1,208 Posts

    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    347287
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    I do hear what you say daqq, but what's I'm trying to say is that many hear are just looking at the Bible literally. There is Spiritual understanding in the scriptures. And I know that the New testament agrees with the old. But we are now brought in through Christ and not by the letter of the law, and once in Christ then the laws are written in our hearts and in our minds by the power of the Spirit, teaching us and guiding us in the truth daily.

    I don't need to learn the laws in the old testament now, because God is cleaning my heart from within. It's great that you know so much and are so knowledgeable in the Bible and is so interesting to hear the way you explain things. But I'm trying to show that there is a spiritual meaning to the scriptures and not just a natural meaning as some in here only seem to see.
    If all that is so true then why do you not seem to understand the overall point? I doubt my point is lost on the YEC's here, (if any would even read my posts which they do not seem to do anyways, lol), because it is clear from what has been posted from the scripture, (including Paul), that the first chapter of Genesis is prophecy because the days are not days at all, but rather hours, and thus can only be fulfilled in Messiah, (at Golgotha), and they are certainly not twenty-four hour days as the YEC's demand. How can you just expect others to take your word for such things when you cannot provide any evidence from the scripture for what you say? It is nothing more than your word against theirs, (because they also cannot actually provide evidence for what they demand either). Are you not aware of what kind of thread you have entered? You cannot just say, "Oh, but it's a spiritual meaning of day, and not really a day", and expect anyone to believe you. I have shown you how and why they are indeed hours, and that changes everything: moreover Elohim immediately divides the light from the darkness, and since they are six yamim-hours in a single yom-day, all of it takes place in the LIGHT, "YAHI LIGHT!" (2Cor4:6).

  5. #1250
    Over 5000 post club 6days's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 2,003 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1301392
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuu View Post
    But creationists only think of one of those things at a time when trash talking tales of goddiddit; real scientists keep all of those things in mind concurrently when inferring conclusions.

    Stuart
    Have you ever met a real Scotsman?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 3rd, 2018),way 2 go (February 2nd, 2018)

  7. #1251
    Over 5000 post club 6days's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5,537
    Thanks
    985
    Thanked 3,297 Times in 2,003 Posts

    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1301392
    Quote Originally Posted by Marhig
    There is a natural and there is a Spiritual. You seem to only take the Bible literally, it is a spiritual book, written by men who walk in the Spirit inspired of God.
    Marhig... Yes, I agree that there is spiritual applications to the events recorded in God's Word. I think you would agree that there was a real man by the name of Jesus...and a real crucifixion. And of course there is a spiritual application to the death and resurrection of "Last Adam".


    But... I don't think you have answered my questions about "first Adam". If you don't believe the history in the Bible about Adam, then why did Last Adam have to suffer physical death?


    And if the Genesis account is not literal history, then what do you do with various Bible authors (and also Jesus) who refer to it as history? How do we understand the Gospel...and the entirety of Scripture considering verses like Heb. 9:22 in NWT "Yes, according to the Law nearly all things are cleansed with blood, and unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place." Are you suggesting that the physical blood (death) of Jesus was not required?

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 2nd, 2018),patrick jane (February 2nd, 2018),Right Divider (February 2nd, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018),way 2 go (February 2nd, 2018)

  9. #1252
    Over 4000 post club marhig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,932
    Thanks
    1,728
    Thanked 2,117 Times in 1,631 Posts

    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    Marhig... Yes, I agree that there is spiritual applications to the events recorded in God's Word. I think you would agree that there was a real man by the name of Jesus...and a real crucifixion. And of course there is a spiritual application to the death and resurrection of "Last Adam".


    But... I don't think you have answered my questions about "first Adam". If you don't believe the history in the Bible about Adam, then why did Last Adam have to suffer physical death?


    And if the Genesis account is not literal history, then what do you do with various Bible authors (and also Jesus) who refer to it as history? How do we understand the Gospel...and the entirety of Scripture considering verses like Heb. 9:22 in NWT "Yes, according to the Law nearly all things are cleansed with blood, and unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place." Are you suggesting that the physical blood (death) of Jesus was not required?
    Where did i say that the Genesis account isn't literal history? I never, I believe there is a natural and a Spiritual, and I believe the account of the days of the creation, I just don't see the days as 24 hour periods. Nor do I believe that the world is 6000 years old. And it doesn't say that that the days were 24 hours or that the world is 6000 years old in Genesis either. But saying that, I don't believe in evolution either in that we came from monkeys, God created man as man and a woman, not as evolving monkeys.

    Being cleansed by the blood of Christ isn't being cleansed by the natural blood from the wooden cross. Being cleansed by the blood of Christ is being cleansed by the life of Christ within. The blood poured out is the poured out life of Christ, Christ Jesus lived to bring us a new and living way, he came to bare witness of the truth and those who believe in him and have faith in God are being saved from this world through Christ by the power of the Spirit, and we are to live by the will of God and endure to the end for eternal salvation.

    Jesus was saving before he went on the cross, the death on the cross isn't what saves us, we are saved by the grace of God through faith. But Jesus had to bare whatever was set before him, including the cross and suffer it and not sin, and in doing so he overcame the world and satan and is a perfect example for us, showing us the truth and showing us how to live before God.

    ,

  10. #1253
    Over 500 post club SUTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cole Valley, CA
    Posts
    708
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 38 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29391
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Where did i say that the Genesis account isn't literal history? I never, I believe there is a natural and a Spiritual, and I believe the account of the days of the creation, I just don't see the days as 24 hour periods. Nor do I believe that the world is 6000 years old. And it doesn't say that that the days were 24 hours or that the world is 6000 years old in Genesis either.
    Isn't that generally what people mean when they say they take Genesis literally? That the world, universe, and everything was created in six literal 24 hour days? As opposed to figurative (non-literal) days.

    But saying that, I don't believe in evolution either in that we came from monkeys, God created man as man and a woman, not as evolving monkeys.
    This is where your worldview collides with scientific fact.

  11. #1254
    Rookie ThisIsMyUserName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    Common ancestry beliefs contradict God's word and science. Evolutionist start with the conclusion and try and make the evidence fit. That is why they keep getting it wrong on things like junk DNA, pseudogenes, neanderthals, Lucy, useless appendix, poorly designed vertebrate eye argument, genetics etc etc.
    That's not quite right.
    You still seem rather confused about the contents of science and how it's done.

    Remember we were talking about drawing conclusions from data. Not the other way around.




    There doesn't have to be any contradiction with the bible, unless you try to interpret it literally (which appears to be the case). That's just placing limitations on God for no practical reason whatsoever.

  12. #1255
    Rookie ThisIsMyUserName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    It's accepted by Christians who reject the very foundation of the Bible, Genesis.
    No rejection. It's just a different interpretation. Genesis was never meant to be taken literally.


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Because it goes against what God said in the Bible, that God made man at the beginning of creation.
    Well, then you'd have to deny 90% of science!
    If you look for biblical references that can be interpreted to contradict established scientific fields, you'll find enough. It's not just evolution.

  13. #1256
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11,849
    Thanks
    8,920
    Thanked 15,480 Times in 8,592 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147655

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyUserName View Post
    Well, then you'd have to deny 90% of science!
    If you look for biblical references that can be interpreted to contradict established scientific fields, you'll find enough. It's not just evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 2nd, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018)

  15. #1257
    Over 4000 post club JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    4,494
    Thanks
    13,034
    Thanked 3,620 Times in 2,347 Posts

    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1538913
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsMyUserName View Post
    No rejection. It's just a different interpretation. Genesis was never meant to be taken literally.

    Well, then you'd have to deny 90% of science!
    If you look for biblical references that can be interpreted to contradict established scientific fields, you'll find enough. It's not just evolution.
    On the contrary, it would mean that that 90% is wrong, at least partially.

    Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.” - Romans 3:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

    And since Jesus is God, we listen when He says:

    For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?” - John 5:46-47 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

    And Moses wrote:

    For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it. - Exodus 20:11 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1&version=NKJV

    Jesus also said this:

    And Jesus answered and said to them, “Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh.Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” - Mark 10:5-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...9&version=NKJV

    Referring to what Moses wrote here:

    So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. - Genesis 1:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...7&version=NKJV

    And here:

    Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. - Genesis 2:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...4&version=NKJV

    So Jesus obviously thought it was literal, else He wouldn't have said "from the beginning of creation, God 'made them male and female."

    Evolution says that genders didn't arise until later, God says He made them Male and Female from the beginning. There is no way to reconcile one with the other.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    Right Divider (February 2nd, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018),way 2 go (February 2nd, 2018)

  17. #1258
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,672
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 63 Times in 55 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    Have you ever met a real Scotsman?
    More creationist trash talk!

    One of the characteristics of creationist claims is that they only address a very small range of evidence in any one assertion. For example, the great flood that never happened, is credited by some with producing the fossil record by burying animal and plant remains in sediment. But that doesn't address the evidence from radioisotope dating, changing fossil morphology with depth, the fact that fossils are found below intact coral reefs, and the fact that different layers have different pollens in them that indicate changes in climate over large tracts of time.

    It wasn't just a matter of burying stuff, it was more complicated than that. Och aye.

    If evolution, on the other hand, then all of that evidence is completely consistent.

    Stuart

  18. #1259
    Over 500 post club SUTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cole Valley, CA
    Posts
    708
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 65 Times in 38 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29391
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    He probably should have said 90% or more, but that slight error is no reason to mock him.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to SUTG For Your Post:

    ThisIsMyUserName (February 3rd, 2018)

  20. #1260
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    11,849
    Thanks
    8,920
    Thanked 15,480 Times in 8,592 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147655

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by SUTG View Post
    He probably should have said 90% or more, but that slight error is no reason to mock him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (February 2nd, 2018),Tambora (February 3rd, 2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us