User Tag List

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 497

Thread: If Evolution

  1. #61
    Over 2000 post club
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,257
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 331 Times in 253 Posts

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    223437
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Darwinists love the genetic fallacy. I think they are fooled by the name.
    Not a clue what you mean. Never heard of the genetic fallacy in my life. But whatever you say, man

  2. #62
    Over 4000 post club CherubRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 380 Times in 321 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    88153
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    Your study from a creationist source isn't going to cut it. I need a real study from a real publication/organization/university.

    Until you can provide proper sourcing for your claims they are nothing more than that
    Here is something for you to think about. If the Dino's lived millions of years ago, then how can soft tissue be found in them?

  3. #63
    Over 4000 post club CherubRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 380 Times in 321 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    88153
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    Not what the massive majority of scientists say, that's for certain
    The majority is not always right.

  4. #64
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,367
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 6,097 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    Not a clue what you mean. Never heard of the genetic fallacy in my life. But whatever you say, man
    You dismiss ideas because of where they come from. You have no interest in a rational discussion.
    Last edited by Stripe; November 12th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Right Divider (November 12th, 2017),Tambora (November 19th, 2017)

  6. #65
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,571
    Thanks
    7,394
    Thanked 12,758 Times in 7,330 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147640

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jennings View Post
    Not a clue what you mean. Never heard of the genetic fallacy in my life. But whatever you say, man
    A super smart guy like you?
    turbosixx says "Yep. Pentecost was the first time men heard the gospel."
    When corrected, turbsixx says "diversion tactic"
    turbosixx is dishonest.


    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (November 19th, 2017)

  8. #66
    Over 1500 post club User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,784
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 277 Times in 197 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    151081
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    Sent from my SM-A520F using TOL mobile app

  9. #67
    Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle Stripe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    15,367
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 6,097 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147795
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    loser name
    Where is the evidence for a global flood?
    E≈mc2
    When the world is a monster
    Bad to swallow you whole
    Kick the clay that holds the teeth in
    Throw your trolls out the door

    "The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
    -Bob B.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stripe For Your Post:

    Tambora (November 19th, 2017)

  11. #68
    Over 1500 post club User Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,784
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 277 Times in 197 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    151081
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe View Post
    loser name


    Sent from my BLAH-BLAHBLAH using BLAH mobile app

  12. #69
    Over 4000 post club Caino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,251
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 316 Times in 285 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    186337
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

    Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.
    God created the life that was planted on earth 550,000,000 years ago that evolved into wil concious, spirit receptive man. Evolution was Gods technique for creation. Adam and Eve arrived long after man evolved.

    "Mortal man was never the property of the archdeceivers. Jesus did not die to ransom man from the clutch of the apostate rulers and fallen princes of the spheres. The Father in heaven never conceived of such crass injustice as damning a mortal soul because of the evil doing of his ancestors."UB

  13. #70
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,571
    Thanks
    7,394
    Thanked 12,758 Times in 7,330 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147640

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    God created the life that was planted on earth 550,000,000 years ago that evolved into wil concious, spirit receptive man. Evolution was Gods technique for creation. Adam and Eve arrived long after man evolved.
    Ah, that wonderful Cainoian fairy tale.... repeated as if Caino was there.

    Are you the Creator Caino?
    turbosixx says "Yep. Pentecost was the first time men heard the gospel."
    When corrected, turbsixx says "diversion tactic"
    turbosixx is dishonest.


    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (November 19th, 2017)

  15. #71
    Over 5000 post club ClimateSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,723
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,510 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    727996
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    We don't need gospel tracks or anything other thsn God's Word to determine truth. "In six days, God created the heavens and the earth" Ex. 20:11 We can see from scripture that Jesus and others accepted Genesis as literal history.
    Perhaps most important about Genesis is that the gospel is dependent on a literal interpretation. If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.
    The Gospel is not destroyed by pre adamic animal death. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

    Romans 5:12

    It says death passed upon all men. It doesn't say all flesh. Don't make the Bible say more than it does.

  16. #72
    Over 5000 post club ClimateSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,723
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,510 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    727996
    Adam was a special creation of humanoid IMO. God imparted his spirit into Adam. This made him immortal. All humans before Adam were mortal , hence Cain's wife.

  17. #73
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,571
    Thanks
    7,394
    Thanked 12,758 Times in 7,330 Posts

    Blog Entries
    5
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147640

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    Adam was a special creation of humanoid IMO. God imparted his spirit into Adam. This made him immortal. All humans before Adam were mortal , hence Cain's wife.
    turbosixx says "Yep. Pentecost was the first time men heard the gospel."
    When corrected, turbsixx says "diversion tactic"
    turbosixx is dishonest.


    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    Tambora (November 19th, 2017)

  19. #74
    Over 5000 post club ClimateSanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,723
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,510 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    727996
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Why is this a problem?

  20. #75
    Over 4000 post club CherubRam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 380 Times in 321 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    88153
    Quote Originally Posted by Caino View Post
    God created the life that was planted on earth 550,000,000 years ago that evolved into wil concious, spirit receptive man. Evolution was Gods technique for creation. Adam and Eve arrived long after man evolved.
    There is just one little problem with that Caino, God says that He formed man in His own Image.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us