Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: If Evolution

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Evolution

If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubRam For Your Post:

dahelmang (December 6th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    If Evolution was true of this world, it would be a super natural event. Seriously. There would be nothing natural about it. Billions of things would have to take place in order to have what we have today. And yet the Evolutionist say there is no God.

Isaiah 43:10. so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.
    Billions of things did happen, but not in order to have what we have today. Of history could be rerun, what we have now would be different, but we'd never know. Evolutionary outcomes are probabilistic, not deterministic.
    We wunt be druv.

Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

Journeyman
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I strongly suggest you study evolution by taking as many courses of study that you can afford to take.

This way you would be less inclined to parrot words from a handout or tract you received in front of Ken ham's monument to man's stupidity : the creation museum or his equally nutty ARK ENCOUNTER fraud.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,655 Times in 1,641 Posts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artur Axmann View Post
    I strongly suggest you study evolution by taking as many courses of study that you can afford to take.

This way you would be less inclined to parrot words from a handout or tract you received in front of Ken ham's monument to man's stupidity : the creation museum or his equally nutty ARK ENCOUNTER fraud.
    We don't need gospel tracks or anything other thsn God's Word to determine truth. "In six days, God created the heavens and the earth" Ex. 20:11 We can see from scripture that Jesus and others accepted Genesis as literal history.
    Perhaps most important about Genesis is that the gospel is dependent on a literal interpretation. If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.
    Without Genesis, absolutely nothing makes sense in all of Scripture.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

George Affleck (November 13th, 2017),Lon (November 11th, 2017),Right Divider (November 12th, 2017),Tambora (November 19th, 2017)

BANNED
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said
    I seen a report on tv that Michigan university proved evolution was a hoax. I read about it on the net, but this was about ten years ago.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    I seen a report on tv that Michigan university proved evolution was a hoax. I read about it on the net, but this was about ten years ago.
    Evolutionary hoaxes are perpetuated by personal gain. If Evolution was a fact, it would be established as such today. The missing links would not ALL be missing.

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no previous ancestors to prove evolution as true. There is no evidence beneath the Cambrian layer to support Evolution. The fossil record shows that while many species suddenly died out, others suddenly sprang into existence. If Evolution was true of this world, then the living fossils of today would have changed.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evolutionary hoaxes are perpetuated by personal gain. If Evolution was a fact, it would be established as such today. The missing links would not ALL be missing.
    Evolution IS established as a fact today, except for the living fossils such as yourself.
    We wunt be druv.

Self appointed representative of the reality based community. [Send complaints to /dev/null.]

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artur Axmann View Post

Ah, well. You've not been here long enough to know that such suggestions are not likely to be useful to those whose theology requires them to have a literal Bible.

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6days View Post
    We don't need gospel tracks or anything other thsn God's Word to determine truth. "In six days, God created the heavens and the earth" Ex. 20:11 We can see from scripture that Jesus and others accepted Genesis as literal history.
    Perhaps most important about Genesis is that the gospel is dependent on a literal interpretation. If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.
    Death existed before the first Adam sinned, ergo...

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ... If death existed before first Adam sinned, then the gospel is destroyed and the cross becomes meaningless.
    If death didn't exist, how was Adam supposed to understand God's warning about the tree of knowledge?

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chair View Post
    If death didn't exist, how was Adam supposed to understand God's warning about the tree of knowledge?
    Quite simple... Adam was created as an intelligent human.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

George Affleck (November 13th, 2017),Right Divider (November 12th, 2017),Tambora (November 12th, 2017),way 2 go (October 29th, 2017)

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quite simple... Adam was created as an intelligent human.
    ..who automatically knew everything about everything without any experience or being taught...

Got it. A miracle.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chair View Post
    Got it. A miracle.
    Yes... Speaking creation into existence was a miracle by our omnipotent omniscient Creator. You got it!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6days For Your Post:

Right Divider (November 12th, 2017),Tambora (November 12th, 2017)

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes... Speaking creation into existence was a miracle by our omnipotent omniscient Creator. You got it!
    hmm
    So, since death did not exist, but God had commanded the animals and humans to be "fruitful and multiply"- what was going to happen. Seems like over population would hit pretty fast.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chair For Your Post:

ClimateSanity (November 13th, 2017)

Thread Information