User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Aboout the Michael Cadry bashing thread.....

  1. #16
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,626
    Thanks
    13,443
    Thanked 35,362 Times in 17,772 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Wait, Zeke too? I missed it.
    Wait.....I owe Zeke an apology. It was Zenn. It's those ZZZZZZZZZ's that did me in.

    Oh dear, now I'll have to go back and find where I wrongly accused him. No wonder the acted weird.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Lon (January 7th, 2018),patrick jane (January 7th, 2018),Tambora (February 10th, 2018)

  3. #17
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,626
    Thanks
    13,443
    Thanked 35,362 Times in 17,772 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    Ok, I won't waist your time or mine any longer.
    Zeke, I humbly apologize. I had you mixed up with a different poster, Zenn.

    I will reread your post and see what I missed.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Lon (January 7th, 2018),Tambora (February 10th, 2018)

  5. #18
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,626
    Thanks
    13,443
    Thanked 35,362 Times in 17,772 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Zeke, I humbly apologize. I had you mixed up with a different poster, Zenn.

    I will reread your post and see what I missed.
    Okay, your post still doesn't apply to me. Hebrews was written to the Jews.

    Hebrews 6:1-2
    Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

    So, if you have some point, then please say what it was, because I still don't get what you mean.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Tambora (February 10th, 2018)

  7. #19
    TOL Subscriber Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,542
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 395 Times in 363 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    147879
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Wait, Zeke too? I missed it.
    Me to, she must be thinking of someone else.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 8th, 2018)

  9. #20
    TOL Subscriber Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,542
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 395 Times in 363 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    147879
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Wait.....I owe Zeke an apology. It was Zenn. It's those ZZZZZZZZZ's that did me in.

    Oh dear, now I'll have to go back and find where I wrongly accused him. No wonder the acted weird.
    No big deal.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeke For Your Post:

    glorydaz (January 8th, 2018)

  11. #21
    TOL Subscriber Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,542
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 395 Times in 363 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    147879
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Ah, I'm betting you will.

    It's "waste" by the way.
    Yes it is.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

  12. #22
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshaker View Post
    Since I was silenced from the gang up and bash Cadry thread I'll reply here. Sorry about the format but I have to logout to read posts in that thread.....

    Gods Truth



    I don't believe you but assumed you believe to be true what you post.



    But we've already established that I don't believe what you tell me just on your say so, so why would I start now?



    And to me your opinions are also worthless, not to mention devoid of reason and logic.



    Nor do you outside of bald claims and blind faith in an antiquated holy book.



    You mean take on faith what the Bible says? No thanks!

    Ktoyou



    Sexism an ad Hom aside, what makes you think I give a whit about what you think of me?


    Musterion



    Pretty much the exact argument used by Mr Cadry himself. You'll see, just you wait.....
    Hedshaker,

    I barely right now just came across this post to me.

    You could have let me know about it.

    I will answer it in a little while.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  13. #23
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshaker View Post

    Gods Truth: Where did I say believe me?

    I don't believe you but assumed you believe to be true what you post.
    I do believe what I believe is true.
    However, I give scriptures and want others to look at the scriptures for themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshaker View Post

    Gods Truth: I told you that if you want to know if what Jesus says is true, then Jesus says there is a way you can find out.


    But we've already established that I don't believe what you tell me just on your say so, so why would I start now?
    You don’t have to believe on my say so, you can find out for yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshaker View Post
    Gods Truth: Otherwise, your opinions of Jesus are worthless.


    And to me your opinions are also worthless, not to mention devoid of reason and logic.
    If someone wants to speak about Jesus, what they say should line up with the scriptures, AND they should get experience. You might have read the Bible but you do not have experience and knowledge about Jesus and the Bible. So then, whatever you say is just worthless opinions.
    Jesus tells us how to get knowledge and wisdom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshaker View Post
    Gods Truth: You have no experience or knowledge to speak about Jesus.


    Nor do you outside of bald claims and blind faith in an antiquated holy book.
    I don’t ever say just have faith. Most people here know that about me. Faith alone is dead.
    That is why most proclaiming to be Christians themselves have no knowledge about the Truth. They say that no one has to do what Jesus said to do when he walked the earth. They also wrongly preach that Paul says believe and not obey.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedshaker View Post

    Gods Truth: If you want experience and knowledge to speak of Jesus, then you have to do what he says to do to get that knowledge


    You mean take on faith what the Bible says? No thanks!
    No. No, it is not what I am saying, not at all.
    I go against people all day for teaching that.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  14. #24
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I see see we have an idiot wanting to post in the Religion Forum.

    Why don't you try the Back Alley with the other weirdos?
    You see that, Hedshaker?

    See how those Christians speak to people? She is a Christian who preaches faith alone. I preach no such thing. Faith alone teachers say that we don't have to do anything but believe. However, it is teachings such as that which keeps people from knowing God.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  15. #25
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Are you a Jew? I'm not.
    I believe you are not too.

    Romans 2:29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  16. #26
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I not only read Galatians, but I understand what it's saying.

    Be off, and raise some more dead people, and stop trying to preach to those of us who actually understand what Paul is saying.
    You really don't know what it is saying, because you preach against obedience, and Jesus says obedience is HOW we get understanding.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  17. #27
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    No big deal.
    It is a big deal. You were straightening out a person who calls herself a Christian.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  18. #28
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,626
    Thanks
    13,443
    Thanked 35,362 Times in 17,772 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147792
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You see that, Hedshaker?

    See how those Christians speak to people? She is a Christian who preaches faith alone. I preach no such thing. Faith alone teachers say that we don't have to do anything but believe. However, it is teachings such as that which keeps people from knowing God.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    I believe you are not too.

    Romans 2:29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person's praise is not from other people, but from God.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You really don't know what it is saying, because you preach against obedience, and Jesus says obedience is HOW we get understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    It is a big deal. You were straightening out a person who calls herself a Christian.
    The is having a hissy fit.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    patrick jane (February 3rd, 2018),Tambora (February 10th, 2018)

  20. #29
    TOL Legend God's Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    38,504
    Thanks
    1,987
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,477 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    The is having a hissy fit.
    No, it is what YOU are having.

    Funny how that works.

    Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


    All you are doing it exposing what you are doing.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!

    Do not just read the word do it.

  21. #30
    TOL Subscriber Zeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,542
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 395 Times in 363 Posts

    Blog Entries
    2
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    147879
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    It is a big deal. You were straightening out a person who calls herself a Christian.
    You take this world way to serious, Its all a play for the mind/ego to prance around comparing it self with others, yet when you escape from the minds delusional power over you, the rest and peace of just "being life" that is beyond the minds ability to understand or control takes over judging with righteous judgment that is like the Father who judged no man. The separatist games we play with each other while under its influence has us fragmented into race, gender, religions, etc.......none of those matter in the ONE truth where Life was never born nor can it die which is you the light of the Eternal dance, that kingdom is closer than hands or feet and is always within you the real good news that is hid in scripture yet most see truth as some obvious set of rules based on appearance like Judah did Tamar, which exposed his own inability to judge truth based on appearance with his two thieves/eyes and false Christ being his unregenerate mind, all religions playground hiding truth behind the veil/letter 2Cor 3:6.
    Trying to awaken the divine principle in the belly of the fish.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us