User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 55 of 55

Thread: New Member

  1. #46
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,686
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 23,565 Times in 11,901 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147721
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktoyou View Post
    Great tactic. What a game, pretend not to be able to spell, should be lots of fun.
    Well, at least, so far, we've been spared the flamboyant pictures and huge red type.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Ktoyou (October 17th, 2017)

  3. #47
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,686
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 23,565 Times in 11,901 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147721
    Quote Originally Posted by whyben View Post
    Do you mean to say ‘false’? If so what is it about that state you say is false?
    Why don't you and God's Untruth get together? You are both equally needy of attention.

  4. #48
    TOL Subscriber George Affleck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 478 Times in 283 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    399784
    Quote Originally Posted by whyben View Post
    What ever am I suppose to gain from watching a video like this. An expression of an opinion? In front of a large crowd? Truely I tell you do not dwell in the ones who judge, do not be like ones who flaunt in middle of the synagogues.
    Facts.
    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 17th, 2017)

  6. #49
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,686
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 23,565 Times in 11,901 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147721
    Quote Originally Posted by George Affleck View Post
    Facts.
    On which opinions are based.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    George Affleck (October 17th, 2017),whyben (October 17th, 2017)

  8. #50
    TOL Subscriber George Affleck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    522
    Thanked 478 Times in 283 Posts

    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    399784
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    On which opinions are based.
    Exactly!

    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George Affleck For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 17th, 2017),whyben (October 17th, 2017)

  10. #51
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you for making my point Glorydaz, and George for concurring with Glorydaz.

  11. #52
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,686
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 23,565 Times in 11,901 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147721
    Quote Originally Posted by whyben View Post
    Thank you for making my point Glorydaz, and George for concurring with Glorydaz.
    You can't take credit for our brilliance. We've seen your sort before.

    Not even a nice try. Less than a lame attempt. Far below the norm.

  12. #53
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I am not blaming anyone. I am merely stating facts from the bible. As I said, I only have the ability to ask questions, and state facts.

    Mocking, boasting about a very particular line of thought, accepting your own thought as your own instead of giving credit to God for your faith, placing judgement on a line of Knowledge(Opinions) inviting the receptor of guilt and pride into a situation where there should be love.

    If a line of knowledge has the faith that honors God, why is everyone judging?

    When have I judged your knowledge? When have I made you feel guilty for the faith that God gifted you with? I have only shown love with all of my questions. I have never shown pride of a line of knowledge. Love has no pride!

    Everyone here is in fact honoring God within their faith.

    How is everyone loving Christians, and nonChristians, with so much pride?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to whyben For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 18th, 2017)

  14. #54
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16,686
    Thanks
    6,783
    Thanked 23,565 Times in 11,901 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147721
    Quote Originally Posted by whyben View Post
    I am not blaming anyone. I am merely stating facts from the bible. As I said, I only have the ability to ask questions, and state facts.

    Mocking, boasting about a very particular line of thought, accepting your own thought as your own instead of giving credit to God for your faith, placing judgement on a line of Knowledge(Opinions) inviting the receptor of guilt and pride into a situation where there should be love.

    If a line of knowledge has the faith that honors God, why is everyone judging?

    When have I judged your knowledge? When have I made you feel guilty for the faith that God gifted you with? I have only shown love with all of my questions. I have never shown pride of a line of knowledge. Love has no pride!

    Everyone here is in fact honoring God within there faith. Which is exactly why all of you are on the correct path of honoring God with your faith.

    How is everyone loving Christians, and nonChristians, with so much pride?
    All a bunch of crap.

    You've proven you're deceptive with your fake inability to spell.

    You've proven you're deceptive by starting this thread claiming to be a new member.

    You're a fake plain and simple. You're also an attention whore....no matter what name you post under.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    patrick jane (October 17th, 2017)

  16. #55
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    hello

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us