Thread: Tweeter in chief

Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    My expectations and predictions of him were spot on. Unfortunately.

*channeling the same foreboding as Bob Corker*
    The first few days, when he started reneging on his promises to his base, I thought maybe he had just pulled off another scam, and would do a competent job.

No such luck. The only good thing is that all of his thrashing had crippled government and prevented him from doing much of anything.

And there's been a renaissance for SNL.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (October 11th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 975 Posts

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    The first few days, when he started reneging on his promises to his base, I thought maybe he had just pulled off another scam, and would do a competent job.

No such luck. The only good thing is that all of his thrashing had crippled government and prevented him from doing much of anything.

And there's been a renaissance for SNL.
    That's the spirit!
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

Romans 10:9 (KJV) 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)

Trevor: "I know how to drive, man."
    Ricky: "You also know how to be stupid."

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Trump were a mid-level manager at any substantial US corporation he would last about a week. Imagine working for someone who believes that the way to make your point is to call people names. He started in the campaign and continues to use that as a policy method. Much like a 5thgrader.
    His knowledge of the legislative process and of world affairs is abysmal.
    He lives on twitter because he can use small words and short sentences. I'll be he has real issues with commas, and semi-colons---oh my.
    Tillerson was correct---he is a moron, I'll bet he lies about his golf score.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonahdog For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,741 Times in 11,679 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonahdog View Post
    If Trump were a mid-level manager at any substantial US corporation he would last about a week. Imagine working for someone who believes that the way to make your point is to call people names. He started in the campaign and continues to use that as a policy method. Much like a 5thgrader.
    He lives on twitter because he can use small words and short sentences. I'll be he has real issues with commas, and semi-colons---oh my.
    Is that all you got? Settle in for another 7.3 years genius. Hold on a sec. . . . Yep, I just checked to make sure, Trump is STILL your President, he is not a "mid-level manager".
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which is why, until now, he's never actually held a job. He's lived off a family business, where he's not beholden to stockholders. So he gets to act like a 5th grader, and anyone who doesn't want to put up with his tantrums just leaves.

And it made him supremely unfit to be president, where he doesn't have absolute power, and he can get things done only by cooperating with others. He was apparently shocked to learn that he couldn't just order Hillary Clinton arrested, or that a president is restrained by the Constitution.

Tillerson was correct---he is a moron,
    Worse than that. He seems to have been born with at least normal intelligence. The worst sort of stupidity is self-inflicted.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 39,465 Times in 24,498 Posts

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think him using the social media outlets that a lot of America uses is brilliant.
    And some are jealous they didn't think of it and use it as much.

God Bless America

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,167 Times in 831 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If Trump were a normal, well-adjusted adult, there would be no need for him to make repeated pronouncements, reminding the American public of his high IQ,

If he was secure within himself, the President would not feel compelled to tweet up a storm every time he's subject to criticism - given that any presidential candidate who presumes that they will be somehow exempt from criticism is not living in the real world!

Failing to appoint Republican Senator Bob Corker, Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee, for Secretary of State because this President thought he was too short for the position, speaks volumes concerning not just to Trump's intelligence but his common sense!

Last edited by jgarden; October 11th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.

Over 2000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Is that all you got? Settle in for another 7.3 years genius. Hold on a sec. . . . Yep, I just checked to make sure, Trump is STILL your President, he is not a "mid-level manager".
    Correct he is not a "mid-level manager". Much to the shame of the USA.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,741 Times in 11,679 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Correct he is not a "mid-level manager". Much to the shame of the USA.
    Keep ignoring all the great things Trump has done and is doing, like you ignore God. Not too bright are ya?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thread Information