User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: "RAGE OF THE STREET ZOMBIES."

  1. #16
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    America is completely divided today. The side that voted for Hillary and Sanders are incensed that Donald Trump won the election and they seek revenge through several avenues. They just can't let it go. There was a time when you could turn on the News and see what was going on in the world and your own State and city. Today, you'll ONLY hear "Political Editorials." On the "Left" you only hear "Anti-Trump" rhetoric 24/7. Late night comedy shows have been taken over by far-left-wing, hacks.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),patrick jane (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 10th, 2017)

  3. #17
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,721
    Thanks
    133,481
    Thanked 39,465 Times in 24,498 Posts

    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148086

    God Bless America

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 10th, 2017)

  5. #18
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,721
    Thanks
    133,481
    Thanked 39,465 Times in 24,498 Posts

    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148086



    The Alt Left can be broken into four groups.
    1- The Academics who spread this propaganda and provide a moral argument for violence. These are the priests of the religion.
    2- The Establishment made up of politicians, lawyers, and teachers who run the riots. These are the managers. Soros money may trickle down to them but it doesn't go past them.
    3- Antifa Queens AKA Riot Girls: feminists who have brainwashed themselves into thinking they can "kick Nazi ***." They inevitably get punched in the face by reality.
    4- The Lost Boys: Essentially victims of all the other divisions. These guys are on the front lines and they are the ones getting arrested or beaten or sent to prison. They also end up dying for the cause.

    God Bless America

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 10th, 2017),patrick jane (October 10th, 2017)

  7. #19
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    It's best to stay away from BIG cities if at all possible. That's where Antifa/BLM congregate.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    Tambora (October 10th, 2017)

  9. #20
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post



    The Alt Left can be broken into four groups.
    1- The Academics who spread this propaganda and provide a moral argument for violence. These are the priests of the religion.
    2- The Establishment made up of politicians, lawyers, and teachers who run the riots. These are the managers. Soros money may trickle down to them but it doesn't go past them.
    3- Antifa Queens AKA Riot Girls: feminists who have brainwashed themselves into thinking they can "kick Nazi ***." They inevitably get punched in the face by reality.
    4- The Lost Boys: Essentially victims of all the other divisions. These guys are on the front lines and they are the ones getting arrested or beaten or sent to prison. They also end up dying for the cause.
    Good Video.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    patrick jane (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 10th, 2017)

  11. #21
    Silver Member JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    3,868
    Thanks
    8,446
    Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,592 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    669365
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Freeway blockages are one of the tactics that'll be used starting on November 4th, on a grander scale.
    I just hope they don't block any of I-44. That's my route I travel.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (October 10th, 2017)

  13. #22
    Silver Member JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    3,868
    Thanks
    8,446
    Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,592 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    669365
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    The Authorities need to start demasking these criminals. By disguising themselves they're able to keep from being recognized and prosecuted for felony assaults. At one event in Berkely California, they had a "No mask" enforcement and the venue went without any provocation. As soon as they started allowing the Antifa members to wear their masks, the violence started up again. A "No mask regulation" would stop MOST of the violence from occurring, however, for some odd reason, the Police won't enforce this measure.
    Agreed. People don't have a right to anonymity, especially if they're committing a crime/they've committed a crime.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  15. #23
    Silver Member JudgeRightly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    3,868
    Thanks
    8,446
    Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,592 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    669365
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    There is some form of "Mental/Moral Illness" plaguing those on the "Left." That same "Illness" involves; Hollywood, the Media, the Obstructionist Democrat/Republican Politicians, and the young and old people in the streets wreaking havoc.
    Hillary, Hollywood, humanists, and homos. Does that about cover it?

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JudgeRightly For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  17. #24
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Hillary, Hollywood, humanists, and homos. Does that about cover it?
    Pretty much.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  19. #25
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    Agreed. People don't have a right to anonymity, especially if they're committing a crime/they've committed a crime.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  21. #26
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18,253
    Thanks
    8,358
    Thanked 26,339 Times in 13,283 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    There is some form of "Mental/Moral Illness" plaguing those on the "Left." That same "Illness" involves; Hollywood, the Media, the Obstructionist Democrat/Republican Politicians, and the young and old people in the streets wreaking havoc.
    I think it's kinda hard to keep the hate and violence going for too long. I see it waning among many of the libs around here....back to school and get ready for Halloween.

    I don't doubt for a minute there will be some crazies out there hoping to make a big stink, but probably not as big as they'd like.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  23. #27
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I think it's kinda hard to keep the hate and violence going for too long. I see it waning among many of the libs around here....back to school and get ready for Halloween.

    I don't doubt for a minute there will be some crazies out there hoping to make a big stink, but probably not as big as they'd like.
    One of the BIG problems is, the guys and gals that come out to counter the Antifa thugs are part of the problem and not part of the answer. Those people ought to stay home and let the Police handle the Antifa situation.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),JudgeRightly (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  25. #28
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18,253
    Thanks
    8,358
    Thanked 26,339 Times in 13,283 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    One of the BIG problems is, the guys and gals that come out to counter the Antifa thugs are part of the problem and not part of the answer. Those people ought to stay home and let the Police handle the Antifa situation.
    Yep, I couldn't agree more. Let them tantrum all by themselves.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Angel4Truth (October 17th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 11th, 2017),JudgeRightly (October 10th, 2017),patrick jane (October 10th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

  27. #29
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,821
    Thanks
    13,819
    Thanked 14,741 Times in 11,679 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147809
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    I think it's kinda hard to keep the hate and violence going for too long. I see it waning among many of the libs around here....back to school and get ready for Halloween.

    I don't doubt for a minute there will be some crazies out there hoping to make a big stink, but probably not as big as they'd like.
    It is waning. On a different note:
    Newt pointed out on Hannity tonight that many liberals and dems truly believe they are morally and intellectually superior to conservatives, especially Trump supporters ( @Danoh )

    They may very well have more degrees and books studied, but their holier than thou attitude is glaring.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 10th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 11th, 2017)

  29. #30
    TOL Legend Grosnick Marowbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29,731
    Thanks
    12,967
    Thanked 27,067 Times in 18,207 Posts

    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147854
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    It is waning. On a different note:
    Newt pointed out on Hannity tonight that many liberals and dems truly believe they are morally and intellectually superior to conservatives, especially Trump supporters ( @Danoh )

    They may very well have more degrees and books studied, but their holier than thou attitude is glaring.
    Ironically, Antifa/BLM think of themselves as the "Master Race."

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

    patrick jane (October 11th, 2017),Tambora (October 26th, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us