User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Possible Year of Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335 Days of Daniel

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    You didn't address anything I said because you can't read. The little horn removes the daily and 1290 days later sets up an abomination of desolation - Dan. 12:11. How does that have anything to do with the 2nd coming?
    Lets see, answer me one simple question, have daily sacrifices in the temple stopped more than one time? Yes or no.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cgaviria View Post
    Lets see, answer me one simple question, have daily sacrifices in the temple stopped more than one time? Yes or no.
    The word sacrifice is not in Daniel chap. 8, 11 or 12, it was added by the translators. The daily or continual prefigured Christ's daily or continual intercession for his people that will be removed when the world worships a false christ in a false temple. Even in Daniel 8 it speaks of the little horn magnifying himself to the prince and host of heaven (Dan. 8:11) indicating that Christ himself will be attacked by the little horn. All the prayer and worship that would normally ascend up to heaven as a sweet savor will be redirected to and accepted by the antichrist on earth.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The word sacrifice is not in Daniel chap. 8, 11 or 12, it was added by the translators. The daily or continual prefigured Christ's daily or continual intercession for his people that will be removed when the world worships a false christ in a false temple. Even in Daniel 8 it speaks of the little horn magnifying himself to the prince and host of heaven (Dan. 8:11) indicating that Christ himself will be attacked by the little horn. All the prayer and worship that would normally ascend up to heaven as a sweet savor will be redirected to and accepted by the antichrist on earth.
    Yes, and the temple referenced is that of the churches, not a rebuilt stone one in Jerusalem.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That wasn't the question. Now stop being stubborn, which is preventing you from concluding the obvious, and answer my question. Have temple sacrifices stopped more than one time? YES OR NO.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That wasn't the question. Now stop being stubborn, which is preventing you from concluding the obvious, and answer my question. Have temple sacrifices stopped more than one time? YES OR NO.
    Yes. They stopped several times when the Israelites were convinced to go vegan by the cult members.

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. They stopped several times when the Israelites were convinced to go vegan by the cult members.
    Around 598 BC sacrifices stopped in the temple. Add 1290 years later, you arrive at Dome of Rock on temple site in 692 AD. Add 1335 years after that, you arrive at 2027 AD. Whats so difficult to figure out?

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Around 598 BC sacrifices stopped in the temple. Add 1290 years later, you arrive at Dome of Rock on temple site in 692 AD. Add 1335 years after that, you arrive at 2027 AD. Whats so difficult to figure out?
    A serious bible student would understand that the 1290 DAYS and 1335 DAYS build on what was discussed in Daniel chap. 7,8,11 and 12. Even Jesus said that when the abomination of desolation stands in the holy place it will be followed by a great tribulation that will never be equaled. You ignore all of this and just pick some random dates from history to come up with your wacko theory. Not to mention the time prophecies are days not years! 1290 DAYS and 1335 DAYS!!! The same king removes the daily and sets up the abomination and I'm supposed be believe he is 1290 years old?!?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Epoisses For Your Post:

Lazy afternoon (October 10th, 2017)

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A serious bible student would understand that the 1290 DAYS and 1335 DAYS build on what was discussed in Daniel chap. 7,8,11 and 12. Even Jesus said that when the abomination of desolation stands in the holy place it will be followed by a great tribulation that will never be equaled. You ignore all of this and just pick some random dates from history to come up with your wacko theory. Not to mention the time prophecies are days not years! 1290 DAYS and 1335 DAYS!!! The same king removes the daily and sets up the abomination and I'm supposed be believe he is 1290 years old?!?
    How stupid, how do you not SEE that just as the 70 weeks (which are 490 DAYS) equated to 490 YEARS TO THE FIRST COMING OF JESUS CHRIST from the time the decree was issued to rebuild Jerusalem relates to the 1290 DAYS and 1335 DAYS, which are YEARS?? Hello? How much longer will you be stubborn and slow to understanding?

Next, the antichrist is a seat of authority occupied by one man throughout history, the Roman emperor, then the Roman popes, that is how the little horn is alive during the destruction of Jerusalem up until the second coming of Jesus Christ. UNDERSTAND. I have interpreted these visions for your benefit, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/22...re-of-babylon/ . I grow weary reasoning with you stiff necked people.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How stupid, how do you not SEE that just as the 70 weeks (which are 490 DAYS) equated to 490 YEARS TO THE FIRST COMING OF JESUS CHRIST from the time the decree was issued to rebuild Jerusalem relates to the 1290 DAYS and 1335 DAYS, which are YEARS?? Hello? How much longer will you be stubborn and slow to understanding?

Next, the antichrist is a seat of authority occupied by one man throughout history, the Roman emperor, then the Roman popes, that is how the little horn is alive during the destruction of Jerusalem up until the second coming of Jesus Christ. UNDERSTAND. I have interpreted these visions for your benefit, http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2016/10/22...re-of-babylon/ . I grow weary reasoning with you stiff necked people.
    The day for a year principle was abandoned by all sane prophecy students hundreds of years ago. Just more amazing facts/SDA/cult garbage. You're in Babylon right now, did you know that? The gospel of grace is your only ticket out, law keeper.

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The day for a year principle was abandoned by all sane prophecy students hundreds of years ago. Just more amazing facts/SDA/cult garbage. You're in Babylon right now, did you know that? The gospel of grace is your only ticket out, law keeper.
    I have nothing further to say to you really, the Lord will soon reveal himself on the earth, and put all your garbage theologies to shame. Let's see how well it goes for you then whenever you realize everything you believe and have been taught is a lie. I've put my studies out for your benefit, read them, or do not. Bye.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have nothing further to say to you really, the Lord will soon reveal himself on the earth, and put all your garbage theologies to shame. Let's see how well it goes for you then whenever you realize everything you believe and have been taught is a lie. I've put my studies out for your benefit, read them, or do not. Bye.
    Go bow to your cult queen EGW, loser. God hides you people away from the world for a reason. Your disease is contagious and there is no cure.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And ignore the Law of God in the old testament? Clever.

He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination. (Proverbs 28:9 [KJV])

Indignation grips me because of the wicked, who have forsaken your law. (Psalm 119:53 [NIV])

Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. (Psalm 119:1 [NIV])

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. (Psalm 1:1-2 [NIV])

Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law. (Romans 3:31 [NIV])

Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. (Matthew 5:17 [NIV])

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19 [NIV])
    I would suggest trying to determine the day of his return is not knowledge but calculated guess work. Maybe you can help me understand the fascination with the return. The way I see it, whether he comes back while we live or we die before he comes back, the result is the same.
    Wretched man that I am.

Veteran
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosixx View Post
    I would suggest trying to determine the day of his return is not knowledge but calculated guess work. Maybe you can help me understand the fascination with the return. The way I see it, whether he comes back while we live or we die before he comes back, the result is the same.
    Because those who are alive at his return will be blessed differently than those who are dead, for those will are alive when he comes will not taste death, do you not understand the significance of this?

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-- (1 Corinthians 15:51 [NIV])

Of all the billions of men that have ever existed and died, those who are chosen among us at his coming will be of the few that will never experience death. This is HUGE. But because of your apathy it is pretty apparent you just don't understand. It's like trying to tell a one year that a great gift is coming, a baby simply does not understand to receive that knowledge with excitement.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 1,069 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for those will are alive when he comes will not taste death
    We already have in a watery grave.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of all the billions of men that have ever existed and died, those who are chosen among us at his coming will be of the few that will never experience death. This is HUGE.
    I guess I never thought of it this way because I'm not familiar with any NT writers telling us of this blessing. If you have any passages, I would gladly look at them. I'm familiar with passages telling us to look forward to his coming, but I understand those to be more about being with Him rather than not tasting death.
    Wretched man that I am.

Thread Information