User Tag List

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 713

Thread: LGBT History Month

  1. #91
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Yep....smartie lives in La La Land.
    What's that, fundie speak for the real world? You far right cranks and your obsessions with sex is something else...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  2. #92
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,731
    Thanks
    7,876
    Thanked 25,360 Times in 12,827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147733
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Pointing out the bizarre obsessions of others in relation to sex is hardly being hypocritical...
    You're the one obsessed with those who perform those bizarre acts....while you call them good.

    Let's just pretend like those g strings in our streets aren't really there. Turn your eyes away, kids. Daddy will buy you some popcorn.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Tambora (October 11th, 2017)

  4. #93
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Pointing out the bizarre obsessions of others in relation to sex is hardly being hypocritical...
    It's not about sex, silly.
    Sex is a wonderful thing between a man and woman that are married to each other.
    It's about disgusting uses of their poop chutes, of which all fags love.

    God Bless America

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 11th, 2017)

  6. #94
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,731
    Thanks
    7,876
    Thanked 25,360 Times in 12,827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147733
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    What's that, fundie speak for the real world? You far right cranks and your obsessions with sex is something else...
    Actually, we're obsessed with all the goings on in this world of sin, because that means our Lord is coming all the sooner to clean this swamp up once and for all.

    That irks you, doesn't it? You want this crap to keep going on....more, more, artie wants more. Lovely

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Tambora (October 11th, 2017)

  8. #95
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    You're the one obsessed with those who perform those bizarre acts....while you call them good.

    Let's just pretend like those g strings in our streets aren't really there. Turn your eyes away, kids. Daddy will buy you some popcorn.
    Oh quit with the projection GD. If there's folk who are gonna vent their stuff about sex it's you lot on the far 'religious' right as Tambora has amply demonstrated and aCW with his closeted bloody blog. Get over it already.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  9. #96
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Are you for real? They were forced to live in the closet on pain of being prosecuted and lobbed in jail...

    ..... because ....
    Go ahead and finish the story, AB.
    Why would they be prosecuted and jailed?

    God Bless America

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 11th, 2017)

  11. #97
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Oh quit with the projection GD. If there's folk who are gonna vent their stuff about sex it's you lot on the far 'religious' right as Tambora has amply demonstrated and aCW with his closeted bloody blog. Get over it already.
    Get over gun control already.
    Mind your own, and leave those that want to have guns alone.

    God Bless America

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 11th, 2017)

  13. #98
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Actually, we're obsessed with all the goings on in this world of sin, because that means our Lord is coming all the sooner to clean this swamp up once and for all.

    That irks you, doesn't it? You want this crap to keep going on....more, more, artie wants more. Lovely
    Yeah, ok...

    You're just a nut.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  14. #99
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    ..... because ....
    Go ahead and finish the story, AB.
    Why would they be prosecuted and jailed?
    Because of draconian laws that shouldn't have been there in the first place, a bit like ones that denied women the vote, ones that denied blacks equal status in society, ones that abused children before child labour laws etc...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  15. #100
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,731
    Thanks
    7,876
    Thanked 25,360 Times in 12,827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147733
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Oh quit with the projection GD. If there's folk who are gonna vent their stuff about sex it's you lot on the far 'religious' right as Tambora has amply demonstrated and aCW with his closeted bloody blog. Get over it already.
    Hey, we're participating in a thread. You hate it because there's too much common sense for you to handle.

    No sweat, smartie, we understand how hard it is for you to deal with the real world.

  16. #101
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,731
    Thanks
    7,876
    Thanked 25,360 Times in 12,827 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147733
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Because of draconian laws that shouldn't have been there in the first place, a bit like ones that denied women the vote, ones that denied blacks equal status in society, ones that abused children before child labour laws etc...
    Good golly. Now he's comparing ungodly sex practices with women and blacks voting.

    Kids need to work more...there is a cause you should take up.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (October 12th, 2017)

  18. #102
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    It's not about sex, silly.
    Sex is a wonderful thing between a man and woman that are married to each other.
    It's about disgusting uses of their poop chutes, of which all fags love.
    Then you go think some nice thoughts about married heterosexual couples in a nice house with a nice white picket fence adorned with red roses and a blueberry pie on the windowsill and don't concern yourself with those nasty people who are gay or the straight ones shacked up out of wedlock etc etc...

    There's an idea eh?
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  19. #103
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Good golly. Now he's comparing ungodly sex practices with women and blacks voting.

    Kids need to work more...there is a cause you should take up.
    Um, no. I was actually referring to laws that oppressed people's rights. You and Tam are the ones fixated on sexual practices, par for the course with zealots...
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  20. #104
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    5,484
    Thanked 4,867 Times in 3,252 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147710
    Quote Originally Posted by glorydaz View Post
    Hey, we're participating in a thread. You hate it because there's too much common sense for you to handle.

    No sweat, smartie, we understand how hard it is for you to deal with the real world.
    Oh dear. In the real world people aren't anywhere near as obsessed with sex or homosexuality as you lot on the far religious right. You're a tiny vocal minority that doesn't reflect reality to any extent. I'm going to a pub quiz tomorrow night and I'll pass the local Mosque on the way as I've done for years, have a few beers and enjoy a good night. Probably won't win but hey.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  21. #105
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,142
    Thanks
    131,276
    Thanked 38,653 Times in 24,019 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148080
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Because of draconian laws
    American law.
    So what was the law prohibiting exactly?

    God Bless America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us