User Tag List

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 717

Thread: LGBT History Month

  1. #151
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,785
    Thanks
    13,778
    Thanked 14,725 Times in 11,668 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147808
    Quote Originally Posted by ClimateSanity View Post
    That's the biggest difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals in general. Sex tends to be a small part of our life and our identity. Sex means everything to the gays and makes up the vast bulk of their identity.
    It seems to be all they think about. It's definitely at the top of their priority list.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  2. #152
    Over 1000 post club The Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Rochelle,NY.
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 236 Times in 169 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125780
    Sodomy is a ridiculous, antiquated word which should be eliminated from the English language . It comes from the Biblical myth of the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah, two cities of which there is not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence that they ever existed .
    Supposedly, God destroyed them because there were gay people living there . Really ? The Bible says absolutely nothing about the sexual preferences of the inhabitants of these cities .
    According to the Bible, the inhabitants of these two alleged cities were cruel, wicked and showed no hospitality to strangers and those in need of help . Just like the member of today's Republican party .
    Of course, homosexual sex occurred in every ancient city we know of, just as it occurs in every part of the globe which is inhabited by human beings to this day . Why would God single out these two imaginary cities for destruction because of homosexuality alone, rather than ancient cities everywhere ?
    The GOP is the party of sodomites ! ( And there are quite a few closeted gay men in it too. )

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Horn For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 12th, 2017)

  4. #153
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,785
    Thanks
    13,778
    Thanked 14,725 Times in 11,668 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147808
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Sodomy is a ridiculous, antiquated word which should be eliminated from the English language . It comes from the Biblical myth of the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah, two cities of which there is not a shred of historical or archaeological evidence that they ever existed .
    Supposedly, God destroyed them because there were gay people living there . Really ? The Bible says absolutely nothing about the sexual preferences of the inhabitants of these cities .
    According to the Bible, the inhabitants of these two alleged cities were cruel, wicked and showed no hospitality to strangers and those in need of help . Just like the member of today's Republican party .
    Of course, homosexual sex occurred in every ancient city we know of, just as it occurs in every part of the globe which is inhabited by human beings to this day . Why would God single out these two imaginary cities for destruction because of homosexuality alone, rather than ancient cities everywhere ?
    The GOP is the party of sodomites ! ( And there are quite a few closeted gay men in it too. )
    Nobody claims that the Bible says "because of homosexuality alone"
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 12th, 2017)

  6. #154
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,785
    Thanks
    13,778
    Thanked 14,725 Times in 11,668 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147808
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Sodomy is a ridiculous, antiquated word which should be eliminated from the English language .


    The GOP is the party of sodomites ! ( And there are quite a few closeted gay men in it too. )
    I guess we'll remove the word from the English language AFTER you lie about the GOP? Seems to me, it's Dems that have a proclivity for sodomy. .. Weinstein, Weiner, Shortey, Hastert


    https://www.courthousenews.com/disgr...w-sex-charges/


    http://gawker.com/former-congressman...s-h-1773400328


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cted_of_crimes
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    glorydaz (October 12th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 14th, 2017),JudgeRightly (October 12th, 2017)

  8. #155
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,529
    Thanks
    331
    Thanked 710 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    0
    2017, the year the lgbt died


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #156
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18,219
    Thanks
    8,326
    Thanked 26,294 Times in 13,260 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    asside from you who is doing that?




    and racists wouldn't have to burn crosses or lynch black men if those uppity negros would just stay in their place.
    Not surprised you can't stay on topic.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (October 14th, 2017),JudgeRightly (October 12th, 2017),Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

  11. #157
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    12,303
    Thanks
    5,715
    Thanked 5,018 Times in 3,334 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147712
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Like the claim that gays have a life expectancy of 42 years and that the Nazi holocaust was orchestrated and carried out entirely by homosexuals its a lie.
    Well of course it is but given the bizarre fixation on sexual acts by the far right wingers here...

    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Nice word choice there, not ENTIRELY by homosexuals, admitting that they were only mostly homosexual.
    Eh, you're not seriously buying into that revisionist bunk 'The Pink Swastika' that aCW was peddling on his blog? Homosexuals were one of the groups targeted, persecuted and murdered by the bloody Nazis...

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    The Horn (October 12th, 2017)

  13. #158
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 694 Times in 500 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    194516
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Nice word choice there, not ENTIRELY by homosexuals, admitting that they were only mostly homosexual.
    Obviously, the nazi holocaust was planned and carried out by elves from Narnia

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDante For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (October 12th, 2017)

  15. #159
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 694 Times in 500 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    194516
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeRightly View Post
    You know where they should start?

    Back in Genesis, with God utterly destroying Sodom and Gomorrah. There's the beginning of the homosexual movement.
    'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49

  16. #160
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,798
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 694 Times in 500 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    194516
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Well of course it is but given the bizarre fixation on sexual acts by the far right wingers here...
    you mean perverts

  17. #161
    TOL Subscriber Lon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    8,484
    Thanks
    1,881
    Thanked 3,692 Times in 2,183 Posts

    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    1788106
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Do *you* think that heterosexuals do not target children?
    1/3 of all rapes are from 2% of the population. Exponentially, the comparison, is about who has the most 'sick' people among us. 1% of the population, or 98/99% of the population? Would you rather take a chance of your child being escorted home alone with less than 1% possibility of being raped, or about 30% (statutory&forced). Whatever the #'s, you have to understand that 1/3 of one poll, homosexuals admitted to statutory at least one time in their lives. I don't call myself a 'heterosexual.' "Sex" activity is NOT how I identify myself. I didn't even say 'virgin' though it was firmly who I was and by choice. Something is WRONG with anybody that chooses to identify themselves by their 'sexual activity.' Sexual activity is NOT an identity unless you have an incredible preoccupation and such is never good, always deviant. We as a nation have gone crazy. Sexual proclivities belong in a bedroom, not in public, not as a sticker on the back of your car.
    My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
    Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
    Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
    Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
    No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
    Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

    Is Calvinism okay? Yep

    Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

    1Co 13:11 ... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

    Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lon For Your Post:

    ebenz47037 (October 12th, 2017),glassjester (October 12th, 2017)

  19. #162
    Over 4000 post club glassjester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,690
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 1,004 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    275010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I don't call myself a 'heterosexual.' "Sex" activity is NOT how I identify myself. I didn't even say 'virgin' though it was firmly who I was and by choice. Something is WRONG with anybody that chooses to identify themselves by their 'sexual activity.' Sexual activity is NOT an identity unless you have an incredible preoccupation and such is never good, always deviant.
    I agree!

    Anyone who obsesses over their own sexual activity is perverted. Sexual appetites should not define the person.
    Your "catholic" is showing. - Sozo

  20. #163
    Over 1000 post club The Horn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Rochelle,NY.
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 236 Times in 169 Posts

    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    125780
    Fact : The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals . Many men who are pedophiles are married to partners of the opposite sex and have children . The infamous Jerry Sandusky is a married man .
    Saying that all or even most men are pedophiles is as ridiculous as saying that all or most heterosexual men molest and rape little girls or teenage ones .

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to The Horn For Your Post:

    Rusha (October 13th, 2017)

  22. #164
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18,219
    Thanks
    8,326
    Thanked 26,294 Times in 13,260 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. Ezekiel 16:49
    Those were enough to do them in, but you left out that for which they are well known.

    Ezek. 16:50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    Grosnick Marowbe (October 14th, 2017),Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

  24. #165
    TOL Subscriber glorydaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18,219
    Thanks
    8,326
    Thanked 26,294 Times in 13,260 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147738
    Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    Fact : The overwhelming majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals . Many men who are pedophiles are married to partners of the opposite sex and have children . The infamous Jerry Sandusky is a married man .
    Saying that all or even most men are pedophiles is as ridiculous as saying that all or most heterosexual men molest and rape little girls or teenage ones .
    Let's face it. All ungodly men have a sex problem.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

    glassjester (October 13th, 2017),Grosnick Marowbe (October 14th, 2017),Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us