User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 163

Thread: Debateing Is A Sin

  1. #61
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    8,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 418 Times in 376 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78890
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    We have responsibility to witness to the world with the Truth.

    I don't want anybody to be wrong. Now you are projecting yourself.

    It does not matter how much you can quote, if your analysis does not make sense it is not the HS. HS never wrong.

    BTW, why do you lol a lot? Jesus and His faithful ones never did that.
    I said
    The lol is between me and the devil. He uses people to bate and trap me into stumbling. And when I see him using someone and I don't have an answer for them. Then the Holy Spirit gives me the right verse. Then I laugh at the devil.

    [Luk 6:21
    21 Blessed [are you] who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed [are you] who weep now, For you shall laugh.

  2. #62
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    You are wrong if the Holy Spirit gives you a verse and you don't share it.
    Jesus' servants have responsibility to spread what Jesus teaches and commands. And His teachings are not so complicated.

    We have the Bible available for the whole world. They can acquire the whole truth directly from Jesus' word if they are sincerely seeking.

    The Bible can teach you much better than any man.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  3. #63
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    The lol is between me and the devil.
    His servants are all fighting against the devil. And Jesus and His servants never loled.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  4. #64
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    If you want to witness the truth then only share the truth.
    the most accurate thing is give them the Bible and inform them that Christians are Jesus' followers.

    You do not have right to share your understanding because you are not perfect. Everyone reads the Bible differently.

    If we read the Bible wrongly we have to pay the consequences. It is up to Jesus' judgement and it will come soon enough.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  5. #65
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    8,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 418 Times in 376 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78890
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Jesus' servants have responsibility to spread what Jesus teaches and commands. And His teachings are not so complicated.

    We have the Bible available for the whole world. They can acquire the whole truth directly from Jesus' word if they are sincerely seeking.

    The Bible can teach you much better than any man.
    I said
    Jesus teaches us to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will do the rest. And to not trust human wisdom.

    1 Cor 2:4-5
    4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
    5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
    (NKJ)

  6. #66
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    8,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 418 Times in 376 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78890
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    the most accurate thing is give them the Bible and inform them that Christians are Jesus' followers.

    You do not have right to share your understanding because you are not perfect. Everyone reads the Bible differently.

    If we read the Bible wrongly we have to pay the consequences. It is up to Jesus' judgement and it will come soon enough.
    I said
    lol I'm not sharing my understanding I am demonstrating the Holy Spirit.


    1 Cor 2:4-5
    4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
    5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
    (NKJ)

  7. #67
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    lol I'm not sharing my understanding I am demonstrating the Holy Spirit.
    You don't have to because Jesus will directly teach whoever seeks Him.

    Don't be so arrogant.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  8. #68
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    I said
    Jesus teaches us to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will do the rest. And to not trust human wisdom.
    If you are true Jesus' follower you know what to do in any situation because that's what His word is for.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  9. #69
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,661
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 730 Times in 620 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    82239
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    You don't have to because Jesus will directly teach whoever seeks Him.

    Don't be so arrogant.
    Jesus taught Paul to preach the gospel of Salvation without works or law. If you followed Jesus you would know that but since you're carnal you don't.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Epoisses For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (October 12th, 2017)

  11. #70
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,661
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 730 Times in 620 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    82239
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    If you are true Jesus' follower you know what to do in any situation because that's what His word is for.
    Do this and don't do that! The mantra of all those who don't know Jesus.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Epoisses For Your Post:

    JudgeRightly (October 12th, 2017)

  13. #71
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    8,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 418 Times in 376 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78890
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    You don't have to because Jesus will directly teach whoever seeks Him.

    Don't be so arrogant.
    I said
    One hasn't even made it to Jesus until they have come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. No one is Christ's until they have crucified all their emotions. Have you done that yet?

    Gal 5:24-25
    24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
    25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
    (NKJ)

  14. #72
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    8,693
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 418 Times in 376 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78890
    You do not have right to share your understanding because you are not perfect. Everyone reads the Bible differently.


    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    If you are true Jesus' follower you know what to do in any situation because that's what His word is for.
    I said
    If that were true you wouldn't have said that.

  15. #73
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Do this and don't do that! The mantra of all those who don't know Jesus.
    Jesus says if you love me, keep My commands.

    You are not the Lord, Jesus is.

    You need to get priority straight.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  16. #74
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post




    I said
    If that were true you wouldn't have said that.
    That's your opinion.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

  17. #75
    LIFETIME MEMBER meshak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    10,334
    Thanks
    2,705
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    540523
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Jesus taught Paul to preach the gospel of Salvation without works or law. If you followed Jesus you would know that but since you're carnal you don't.
    Jesus says to not to let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.


    When are you going to pay attention to Jesus' word?
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us