TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnet View Post
    A Gospel for believers only - not for unbelievers? Two Gospels?
    The epistles are all addressed to the regenerate. The evangelists Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are open and give the history. One evangelism, one power, one trust and one result.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

"That is why you Fail" Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 Times in 1,393 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    The epistles are all addressed to the regenerate. The evangelists Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are open and give the history. One evangelism, one power, one trust and one result.
    Jesus came for the sinners... not the religious...

He railed against the self proclaimed .. “regenerate”.

You couldn’t be more wrong... T dawg...

Sonnet is making a fool out of you... and your own pride and self righteousness is his easy leverage.

In scripture... people asked... what must I do to be saved...?

There is a definitive good news answer. Sincerely t-dawg... you are a false witness full of hostility and negativity.

I apologize for saying d bag earlier and have been corrected appropriately... What I meant was stiff necked, know it all that accuses others of what you are guilty of...
    Open (Beyond Time ...1 Ki. 8:27) Relational to us within Time (John 1:1)
    Dispensational (2 Ti. 2:15)
    It's All About Jesus and He's the theology (John 5:39f)
    Biblical (2 Ti. 3:16)
    Zionist (Rm. 11:25-36)
    There is only one Commentary!
    (1 John 2:27; Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19; Mt. 23:8)

Salvation is Free (Eph. 2:8f) !!! It depends on his strength, not mine!!! (2 Co. 12:9)

Stupid things Tet says...

Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post
    The old heavens and old earth was the law and the Old Covenant.

The new heavens and new earth is the New Covenant.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)> View Post

Sonnet is making a fool out of you... and your own pride and self righteousness is his easy leverage.

There is a definitive good news answer. Sincerely t-dawg... you are a false witness full of hostility and negativity.

I apologize for saying d bag earlier and have been corrected appropriately... What I meant was stiff necked, know it all that accuses others of what you are guilty of...
    You and Sonnet are one and the same.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do Calvinists preach a different and contradictory Gospel to that which you espouse? Do you recognise that the interested unbeliever is being presented with two such conflicting Gospels?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do Calvinists preach and different and contradictory Gospel to that which you espouse? Do you recognise that the interested unbeliever is being presented with two such conflicting Gospels?
    Why are you talking to yourself?

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you preach this as part of the Gospel:

Romans 9
    13Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
    and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
    16It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’ ” 21Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 1,007 Posts

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. Do you recognise that Calvinist's preach a Gospel that, under interrogation, contradicts this offer of salvation?
    I hope so. Calvinism is a false doctrine conceived in the mind of a heretic.

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    So you don't consider those that won't preach the Gospel you outlined as Christians?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil" you do nothing but spread evil.

Thanks

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil" you do nothing but spread evil.
    Is 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 the Gospel or not?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity". You have no part in the evangelism.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You and Sonnet are one and the same.
    Unobstructed by demons and opinions of men?

I would hope so. Thank you for the compliment.

By being as you are... you miss that Sonnet desires Jesus Christ... but is searching. You wicked servant... you bury the Lords investment...

Salvation is Free (Eph. 2:8f) !!! It depends on his strength, not mine!!! (2 Co. 12:9)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is... those with lies on their tongues... cannot answer yes or no to this without adding to it...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you preach this as part of the Gospel:

Romans 9
    13Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
    and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”
    16It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” 18Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’ ” 21Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?
    I can preach all scripture and point to Christ’s unconditional love.

Romans 12:19-20 gives the Esau verse deeper context... God breaks the hardened and lavishes the weak with His Love.

The word that is “hate” is to persecute... God’s indiscriminate Love is persecution to the Hateful and hardened and thus it is as if it were Hate...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity". You have no part in the evangelism.
    You have no part in grace... for you know it not and show it not... may God justly judge your iniquity and cut out your false tongue.

Thread Information