User Tag List

Thread: SPOTD: Glorydaz Admonishes God's Truth Lack of God's Truth

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) ☜☜☜☜☞☞☞☞ A Calvinist! ☜☜☜☜☜ Ask Mr. Religion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,861 Times in 1,732 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thumbs up SPOTD: Glorydaz Admonishes God's Truth Lack of God's Truth

SPOTD for glorydaz's corrective to the lady who claim's she is the living embodiment of God's truth concerning her trigger-finger behaviors while relating anti-Trinitarian heresies, in usually hundreds of daily posts:

I gave you the perfect example of how we are to wield the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, just as Jesus did in the wilderness, but you were in too much of a hurry to jump back on your homemade soap box to hear what Paul is saying. That's a pity, and you do it ALL THE TIME. You ignore scripture so you can preach your own prideful ideas about God.

The entire post:
    http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post5106698

AMR
    WARNING: Embedded link content that may be in my post above or the many embedded links my sig below are not for the faint of heart.

Founder, Reformed Theology Institute
    AMR's Randomata Blog
    Learn Reformed Doctrine
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Christian, catholic, Calvinist, confessional, Presbyterian (PCA).
    Lex orandi, lex credenda: everyone is a Calvinist on their knees.
    The best TOL Social Group: here.
    If your username appears in blue and you have over 500 posts:
    Why?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ask Mr. Religion For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),steko (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (October 1st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 23,269 Times in 11,741 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post
    SPOTD for glorydaz's corrective to the lady who claim's she is the living embodiment of God's truth concerning her trigger-finger behaviors while relating anti-Trinitarian heresies, in usually hundreds of daily posts:

I gave you the perfect example of how we are to wield the Sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, just as Jesus did in the wilderness, but you were in too much of a hurry to jump back on your homemade soap box to hear what Paul is saying. That's a pity, and you do it ALL THE TIME. You ignore scripture so you can preach your own prideful ideas about God.

The entire post:

AMR

I can't believe you're bothering to still read that thread, brother.

It can get really old, and I think God's Untruth should get all the credit for that.

Thanks for the shout out.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (September 30th, 2017),steko (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (October 1st, 2017)

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,357 Times in 7,048 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

​Very good post. Bumping it up to a Post of the Day.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (October 1st, 2017),glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),steko (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (October 1st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,932 Times in 10,553 Posts

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ask Mr. Religion View Post

The entire post:

AMR
    Good pick, AMR!

Congratulations, Glorydaz!
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (October 1st, 2017),glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (October 1st, 2017)

Thread Information