Thanks
    Thanked 17,888 Times in 11,278 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horn, keep drinking that koolaid.
    <a href=http://theologyonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23146&d=1455650224 target=_blank>http://theologyonline.com/attachment...6&d=1455650224</a>

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (September 27th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,040 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by intojoy View Post
    Here is what liberals can't admit. The black folks need white Christians to encourage their good in our country.
    Why not encourage Christianity to all people, no matter what color their skin is?

The only way to fix inner city black violence is through a privatized police force.
    (Libertarian alert! Libertarian alert!).

Owning your very own police force: every corrupt rich man's dream.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Why not encourage Christianity to all people, no matter what color their skin is?

(Libertarian alert! Libertarian alert!).

Owning your very own police force: every corrupt rich man's dream.
    How about blackwater? They could work well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Horn View Post
    The Democrats "destroyed the black family" and they "deliberately keep blacks on welfare indefinitely " in order to exploit them for their own nefarious purposes ? What poppycock !
    The GOP turned the war on poverty into the war ON the poor . It wasn't only blacks who were adversely effected by this, but people of all skin colors and ethnicities in America .
    Blacks were the ones who were worst hit by the lies, pandering , and obstructionism of the Repugnicans (what they should actually be called .)
    The GOP has allowed wages in America to stagnate for decades while the cost of living has risen steadily . They have relentlessly blocked the Democrat's sensible reforms , attempts to create jobs and get more and more Americans OFF of welfare .
    They have allowed our universities to cost exorbitant fees for college tuition to the point where they are starting to price themselves out of existence and only the rich will be able to send their kids to college .
    They have consistently voted to DECREASE funding for essential government help for the poor and those who are down on their luck . GOP policies are beneficial to only one group of Americans - rich, white heterosexual Christian males . If you are black, Hispanic , a woman, gay , poor or middle class and struggling to stay alive , out of work through no fault of you own and
    struggling, you are up the creek without a paddle .
    Donald Trump is a total fraud and a pathological liar . His promises of "creating great jobs",
    improving the economy , etc are nothing but empty rhetoric . He isn't an outsider , and he's not "draining the swamp" in Washington. He's turning the swamp into sewer and a cesspool .
    He is crony capitalism, and nothing but crony capitalism . And millions of gullible, clueless Americans have swallowed his Kool-Aid, including blacks .
    Wake up, America ! Trump is not your friend . He is out for himself and himself only, and a tiny handful of billionaires who support him .
    70% of black fathers abandon their children 30% of black males are in prison. Fool

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me put this out there. The African slave before becoming a slave was an idolater. He worshipped devils which resulted in his being captured and sold into slavedom. This the proper attitude of the African American is thus; He is blessed by the overtaking of his ancestors by the cracker, he has been afforded grace from God to abandon the transgressions of his fathers and seek the Lord.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,808 Times in 3,859 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This the proper attitude of the African American is thus; He is blessed by the overtaking of his ancestors by the cracker, he has been afforded grace from God to abandon the transgressions of his fathers and seek the Lord.
    12 Years a Slave - Master Epps, Luke 12:47

"And that servant which knew his Lord's will... which knew his Lord's will and prepared not himself... prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes..." D'ye hear that? "Stripes."

That n****r that don't take care, that don't obey his lord - that's his master - d'ye see? - that 'ere n****r shall be beaten with many stripes. Now, "many" signifies a great many. Forty, a hundred, a hundred and fifty lashes... that's Scripture."

Epps would fit right in with the alt-right, the bigots, the white supremacists and white nationalists at TOL.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let me put this out there. The African slave before becoming a slave was an idolater. He worshipped devils which resulted in his being captured and sold into slavedom. This the proper attitude of the African American is thus; He is blessed by the overtaking of his ancestors by the cracker, he has been afforded grace from God to abandon the transgressions of his fathers and seek the Lord.
    I see that you're ignorant of Christian missionary work done in Africa too.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 619 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Personally, I am looking forward to @intojoy being banned again. He's a complete idiot and really not worth the server space he takes up.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 22nd, 2017),Rusha (September 19th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post

Epps would fit right in with the alt-right, the bigots, the white supremacists and white nationalists at TOL.
    Since Epps took Jesus' parable out of context, I agree.

"In context, Jesus had just told a parable about being ready for His return."
    https://www.gotquestions.org/much-given-required.html

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the opposite of a white supremacist? A dirty n word.. example: the four ignorant negroes that tortured the disabled white child. I have no problem seeing the average white dude at Starbucks as a superior human being to those types of negroes. No problem at all.

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Personally, I am looking forward to @intojoy being banned again. He's a complete idiot and really not worth the server space he takes up.

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post

"And that servant which knew his Lord's will... which knew his Lord's will and prepared not himself... prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes..." D'ye hear that? "Stripes."

That n****r that don't take care, that don't obey his lord - that's his master - d'ye see? - that 'ere n****r shall be beaten with many stripes. Now, "many" signifies a great many. Forty, a hundred, a hundred and fifty lashes... that's Scripture."

Loved that movie

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=aCultureWarrior;5101592]I see that you're ignorant of Christian missionary work done in Africa too.[/
    Hahahaha so missionaries went into Africa and what century clown? from what catholic country? Romanism is the counterfeit Christian church of Satan.

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kapernik takes a knee. Kapernik is taking the knee of denial that there are those negroes pimping and whoring and murdering that black and white people and Asian and Latinos have to tolerate. He's learned from Obama to be nice to his enemies and not to anger his enemies - the negroes down the road that will blow Kap's Afro head off in a heart beat, he takes the knee of denial and surrender and demands that we overlook them? Hu uh, no. You trippin fool.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 Times in 619 Posts

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looking good, intojoy. Looking good.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

intojoy (September 19th, 2017)

Thread Information