Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: So what is the problem

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    This is a public site. If you do not even know that, how is it you have common sense for the things of God?

It does not go well for you to ignore other scriptures. Jesus raised himself. If he did not raise himself, then he disobeyed God. Why do you want to make it as Jesus disobeyed his Father?

John 10:1
    No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Think about what you are doing and why you are doing it.
    Why do you want to ignore this??:

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    . . . . . . God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it". Acts 2:22-24(KJV)

One more: "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11 (KJV)

So what Sprit would that be, GT?? What Spirit raised Jesus from the dead . . . . "because it was not possible that he, Jesus, should be holden of it???????
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilo View Post
    I'm convinced by the Scripture, and by evident/plain reason. You?
    You just went on ignore.
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,990 Times in 1,804 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post
    Why do you want to ignore this??:

"Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
    . . . . . . God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it". Acts 2:22-24(KJV)

One more: "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11 (KJV)

So what Sprit would that be, GT?? What Spirit raised Jesus from the dead . . . . "because it was not possible that he, Jesus, should be holden of it???????
    I have already explained it to you before. Some scriptures say the Father raised Jesus, some say Jesus raised himself, and some say the Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

YOU CAN'T ignore the scriptures!

God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all one and same Holy Spirit. That is why they are interchangeable in the scriptures.

You better stop ignoring scripture. Reconcile.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just went on ignore.
    HE IS RISEN. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV)

487 . . . the Catholic faith . . . in Christ.

"...things happen .. and you see the results in the fruits of the happening." Lahey

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have already explained it to you before. Some scriptures say the Father raised Jesus, some say Jesus raised himself, and some say the Holy Spirit raised Jesus.

God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all one and same Holy Spirit. That is why they are interchangeable in the scriptures.

John 10:18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."
    Lousy non answer. I don't expect it will ever change that integrity will come from you.<back on ignore>

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Jesus' spirit resides in the Spirit of God then Jesus is NOT alive. But, alas, He is not dead but alive in a "GLORIFIED BODY" and can go anywhere He desires to be seen of man. In Ex 33:18-20 He couldn't. He wasn't a man.
    Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When was Jesus sent into the world? Get that right before moving on.
    Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are forcing your ignorant views onto scripture.

The Father has a Son called Jesus, who is not Himself.

The Father in Jesus said He would raise up Jesus from the dead as all other verses say He did.

LA

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy afternoon For Your Post:

Cross Reference (September 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
    Nice word!

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

When did Jesus go into the world to begin His mission, LA? Take a crack at it and lets discuss.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are forcing your ignorant views onto scripture.

The Father has a Son called Jesus, who is not Himself.

The Father in Jesus said He would raise up Jesus from the dead as all other verses say He did.

LA
    You say Jesus didn't raise himself so that means you call Jesus disobedient to the Father.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lousy non answer. I don't expect it will ever change that integrity will come from you.<back on ignore>
    You have to hide yourself because you ignore the scriptures.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have to hide yourself because you ignore the scriptures.
    Sister, Your mind is made up and snapped shut so much so that no amount of light can get through the cracks.

Thanks

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sister, Your mind is made up and snapped shut so much so that no amount of light can get through the cracks.
    False judgement from you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

False judgement from you.
    But accurate, nonetheless.

Thread Information