User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is your calling and election sure?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
  • Don't know

0 0%
  • Don't care

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is your election unto eternal life sure?

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is your election unto eternal life sure?

Scriptures inform that making the calling and election sure is a duty and by such is a comfort, as all duties are.

If so how do you know?

The scripture "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Elohim" is not an acceptable answer in this poll, because false spirits bear a counterfeit testimony. 41,000 protestant cults and denominations prove this to be so. As does the apostasy we now see manifested in every nation.

"Sure" is expanded in this sense to give the understanding of secure as an anchor in every storm. Like the one and only foundation that holds securely in the evil day.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,543 Times in 10,909 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ephesians 1:12, 13, 14
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (September 13th, 2017),Right Divider (September 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,577 Posts

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

John 3:16
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (September 13th, 2017),Tambora (September 10th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Ephesians 1:12, 13, 14
    That doesn't answer the question.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    John 3:16
    That only applies to the heirs and doesn't answer the question.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,344 Times in 1,577 Posts

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    That only applies to the heirs and doesn't answer the question.
    My place is secure because God says it is secure. John 10:27-29
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Jim Elliot

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bright Raven For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (September 13th, 2017),patrick jane (September 10th, 2017),Tambora (September 10th, 2017),the589 (September 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scriptures inform that making the calling and election sure is a duty and by such is a comfort, as all duties are.

If so how do you know?

The scripture "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Elohim" is not an acceptable answer in this poll, because false spirits bear a counterfeit testimony. 41,000 protestant cults and denominations prove this to be so. As does the apostasy we now see manifested in every nation.

"Sure" is expanded in this sense to give the understanding of secure as an anchor in every storm. Like the one and only foundation that holds securely in the evil day.
    The Spirit bears witness with my spirit is how I know.

If you don't like that scripture, that is too bad.

If you want to support your opinion with statistics rather than the word of God, then that is just too bad.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

Thanks
    Thanked 1,769 Times in 1,165 Posts

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phil 1:6

A surety and comfort for the elect heir of Salvation.
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagles Wings For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (September 17th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    The Spirit bears witness with my spirit is how I know.

If you don't like that scripture, that is too bad.

If you want to support your opinion with statistics rather than the word of God, then that is just too bad.
    If I wanted scriptures I would have asked for them. This is a matter of the experiential certainty. Nothing you say gives the impression that you have that certainty.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bright Raven View Post
    My place is secure because God says it is secure. John 10:27-29
    I heard this self same thing for years and always from people that have no testimony of conversion.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I wanted scriptures I would have asked for them. This is a matter of the experiential certainty. Nothing you say gives the impression that you have that certainty.
    Are you suggesting that scripture is not true?

If scripture, the word, the logos of God is not valid, why would the word of a man be valid?

Do you exalt the word of man above the word, the logos of God?

Say it isn't so.

The word of God is truth

Man has no truth of his own, the only truth man will ever have is the word of truth that he learns from the logos of God.

If you seek opinions and man's experience as truth, you will continue to be bitter and joyless the rest of your life. You will have built your house on sand.

What are you looking for?
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

16. The Following User Says Thank You to oatmeal For Your Post:

JudgeRightly (September 13th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    Are you suggesting that scripture is not true?

If scripture, the word, the logos of God is not valid, why would the word of a man be valid?

Do you exalt the word of man above the word, the logos of God?

Say it isn't so.

The word of God is truth

Man has no truth of his own, the only truth man will ever have is the word of truth that he learns from the logos of God.

If you seek opinions and man's experience as truth, you will continue to be bitter and joyless the rest of your life. You will have built your house on sand.

What are you looking for?
    I'm not saying any of those things. What I'm doing is proving that you have no experience of salvation. You squirm like a snake and even try and accuse me of anything to avoid admitting you can't give an account because you don't have one.

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,985 Times in 1,802 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has to examine themselves, then they probably are not yet saved.

A saved person knows who lives inside of them, and they live through that Spirit.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,985 Times in 1,802 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not saying any of those things. What I'm doing is proving that you have no experience of salvation. You squirm like a snake and even try and accuse me of anything to avoid admitting you can't give an account because you don't have one.
    There are innocent people wrongly accused, but you are not one of them.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 NIV

Thread Information