User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 104

Thread: The Resurrection Question that terminates D'ism

  1. #31
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Two, two, two, two.

    That's the sound of the D'ist train. Everythings in two. Because it starts with a confused Bible (--Chafer) and needs Chafer's 2P2P for it to 'make sense' which is not sense.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  2. #32
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    He WOULD raise Him up to sit on His throne. Would



    Who are the Hes and Hises?
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  3. #33
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    So while I've answered everything throne-wise as best I can, I see that no D'ist has actually taken up the question and answered it. If it was me, I'd have a victim mentality: "mean old IP is always putting out threads; I'm helpless; I'm a victim; I can't do anything for 2P2P or D'ism; he's really mean."

    What was it about the resurrection that 'allowed' Paul to say that all was fulfilled; what, if anything, is fulfilled in Israel's 'chest' of promises by the resurrection?
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  4. #34
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,077
    Thanks
    12,953
    Thanked 14,262 Times in 11,355 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    So while I've answered everything throne-wise as best I can, I see that no D'ist has actually taken up the question and answered it. If it was me, I'd have a victim mentality: "mean old IP is always putting out threads; I'm helpless; I'm a victim; I can't do anything for 2P2P or D'ism; he's really mean."

    What was it about the resurrection that 'allowed' Paul to say that all was fulfilled; what, if anything, is fulfilled in Israel's 'chest' of promises by the resurrection?
    Paul never said "all was fulfilled" - you are insane if you think God is finished with Israel.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

    heir (November 3rd, 2017),steko (September 13th, 2017)

  6. #35
    Over 4000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,752
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 991 Times in 790 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    595880
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Paul never said "all was fulfilled" - you are insane if you think God is finished with Israel.

  7. #36
    Over 4000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,752
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 991 Times in 790 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    595880
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    Who are the Hes and Hises?
    Now there's a coherent question.

  8. #37
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,077
    Thanks
    12,953
    Thanked 14,262 Times in 11,355 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    Did he?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  9. #38
    Over 4000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,752
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 991 Times in 790 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    595880
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Did he?
    Did who what?

    Paul say all was fulfilled or has Interplanner dropped his jaw?

  10. #39
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,077
    Thanks
    12,953
    Thanked 14,262 Times in 11,355 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Mind1Spirit View Post
    Did who what?

    Paul say all was fulfilled or has Interplanner dropped his jaw?
    Did Paul say ALL was fulfilled? I can only find that about the law
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  11. #40
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Paul never said "all was fulfilled" - you are insane if you think God is finished with Israel.


    God is still trying to evangelise Israel and Cambodia and New Zealand, your're right.

    Yes the resurrection was the complete fulfillment of what was promised. Can you figure out how? How could Paul dare say such a total statement. (He does the same thing in 2 Cor 1, and of course, in Acts 26).
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  12. #41
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Did Paul say ALL was fulfilled? I can only find that about the law




    The thing promised, or what was promised, has been fulfilled by God raising Jesus from the dead.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  13. #42
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    PJ, try to read back to your own posts. then the thing is more like a true conversation:


    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    He WOULD raise Him up to sit on His throne. Would



    Who are the Hes and Hises?
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  14. #43
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,077
    Thanks
    12,953
    Thanked 14,262 Times in 11,355 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    God is still trying to evangelise Israel and Cambodia and New Zealand, your're right.

    Yes the resurrection was the complete fulfillment of what was promised. Can you figure out how? How could Paul dare say such a total statement. (He does the same thing in 2 Cor 1, and of course, in Acts 26).
    Which verses? What about the future land promise?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  15. #44
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 666 Times in 586 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    Two, two, two, two.

    That's the sound of the D'ist train. Everythings in two. Because it starts with a confused Bible (--Chafer) and needs Chafer's 2P2P for it to 'make sense' which is not sense.





    It's starting to remind me of Brio.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  16. #45
    Over 4000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    4,752
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 991 Times in 790 Posts

    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    595880
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Did Paul say ALL was fulfilled? I can only find that about the law
    Philippians 3:15 Context

    12Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

    13Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

    14I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

    15Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

    16Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

    17Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

    18(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us