User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 196

Thread: D'ism was invented because Chafer thought the Bible was confused

  1. #46
    LIFETIME MEMBER steko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    12,738
    Thanks
    23,733
    Thanked 19,475 Times in 10,803 Posts

    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147697
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    I don't think I can answer, because I can barely find the motivation sit up in my chair and type anything.
    I know how that feels.

    Hope you get better!
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steko For Your Post:

    patrick jane (September 7th, 2017),Right Divider (September 8th, 2017),Tambora (September 7th, 2017)

  3. #47
    STAND UP Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    43,025
    Thanks
    130,412
    Thanked 38,465 Times in 23,915 Posts

    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148078
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    I don't think I can answer, because I can barely find the motivation sit up in my chair and type anything.
    Drinking will do that.

    God Bless America

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

    patrick jane (September 7th, 2017),Right Divider (September 8th, 2017)

  5. #48
    Over 2500 post club andyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,686
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 182 Times in 159 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73401
    Dan, the power you are talking about, from your perspective, is simply about how you assume superiority over a less important group of people.
    For instance, if you happened end up in Peter's gang, you've suddenly lost all your power, haven't you?
    You're the one at the car wash waxing Paul's Mercedes.
    Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

  6. #49
    Over 2500 post club andyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,686
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 182 Times in 159 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73401
    Dan, are you sad that the verses you quoted had no power for Peter James, and John?
    Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

  7. #50
    Over 2000 post club Eagles Wings's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks
    4,677
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 1,201 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    449858
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    In a nutshell:

    1. God will resurrect some people to rule the earth
    2. God will resurrect some people to rule the 12 tribes (from the Holy City)
    3. God will transform some people to rule the heavens

    All saved by the blood of Christ, one Kingdom of God for all of eternity.
    No surprise that I decline this outright. It would have been more honest of me to say that in the first place, rather than sound like I don't understand the teaching.

    Thanks.
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

    1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

    2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
    .

  8. #51
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    18,339
    Thanks
    3,055
    Thanked 19,365 Times in 11,265 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147797
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles Wings View Post
    No surprise that I decline this outright. It would have been more honest of me to say that in the first place, rather than sound like I don't understand the teaching.

    Thanks.
    Taking the Bible literally, you will arrive at my conclusion.
    I am determined to take God at his word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

    Right Divider (September 8th, 2017)

  10. #52
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 653 Times in 483 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    202742
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    I don't think I can answer, because I can barely find the motivation sit up in my chair and type anything.
    Hi and you can not answer NOR explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 NOR answer Rom 5:14 and explain in Rom 5:14 what the Gospel is there NOR answer what I have posted , and seem to be very CALLOW to me !!

    I love when people like you can NEVER answer BUT like TO ONLY BE A CRITIC and just blowing SMOKE !!

    dan p

  11. #53
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 653 Times in 483 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    202742
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Dan, are you sad that the verses you quoted had no power for Peter James, and John?

    Hi and these persons will have power when the Jews read and comply with them , BUT you can not as we are not a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD , are you a Jew ??

    dan p

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DAN P For Your Post:

    Right Divider (September 8th, 2017)

  13. #54
    Over 2500 post club andyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,686
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 182 Times in 159 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73401
    Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi and you can not answer NOR explain 2 Cor 3:13-16 NOR answer Rom 5:14 and explain in Rom 5:14 what the Gospel is there NOR answer what I have posted , and seem to be very CALLOW to me !!

    I love when people like you can NEVER answer BUT like TO ONLY BE A CRITIC and just blowing SMOKE !!

    dan p
    You are one confused guy. You said you laugh when people cant answer verses in scripture, but you don't laugh at me, but rather you're sad. Then you said that you love it when people like me can't answer. So you like being sad?



    Anyway, let's look at those verses before I go and do something more interesting.

    2 Corinthians 3:13–16

    unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is

    Moses in the physical presence of God radiated the glory of God from his face. Those who have the Spirit of God, have the glory of God radiating from within. The ignorance of the glory of God, is a veil that is removed by believing the gospel.

    Romans 5:14
    14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

    The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. From Adam to Moses there was no commandment to break, and yet people still died. Why? Because they sinned in Adam. Therefore people are born sinners not based on anything they have done. And in Christ people are born righteous not based on anything they've done.

    There you are, you no longer have to be sad, and you can stop laughing. Sad laughing.
    Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

  14. #55
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 653 Times in 483 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    202742
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    You are one confused guy. You said you laugh when people cant answer verses in scripture, but you don't laugh at me, but rather you're sad. Then you said that you love it when people like me can't answer. So you like being sad?



    Anyway, let's look at those verses before I go and do something more interesting.

    2 Corinthians 3:13–16

    unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is

    Moses in the physical presence of God radiated the glory of God from his face. Those who have the Spirit of God, have the glory of God radiating from within. The ignorance of the glory of God, is a veil that is removed by believing the gospel.

    Romans 5:14
    14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

    The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. From Adam to Moses there was no commandment to break, and yet people still died. Why? Because they sinned in Adam. Therefore people are born sinners not based on anything they have done. And in Christ people are born righteous not based on anything they've done.

    There you are, you no longer have to be sad, and you can stop laughing. Sad laughing.

    Hi and lets start with Rom 5:14 and lets see what you have missed !!

    #1 Death began with those that sinned BEFORE Adam , Angels !!

    #2 And NO ONE can have FREE WILL like Adam and No ONE will ever SIN like Adam after the LIKENESS of Adam's transgression !!

    # 3 There is NO MORE SO-CALLED free will !!

    #4 You never mention what the PATTERN was ?

    Adam was the PATTERN of the Old CreTION But Christ is the New PATTERN of thre New Creation , the B O C !!

    So how were peoplw saved from ADAM through MOSES is , did not see you answer ??

    Did I miss what the ONE GOSPEL from Adam through Moses !!

    Tell me what what it IS ??

    The answer is in Gen 4 , but if you say it is a gospel , THEN there must be 2 GOSPELS and you can NOT agree with that because you believe in only ONE GOSPEL !!

    dan p
    Last edited by DAN P; September 8th, 2017 at 12:11 PM.

  15. #56
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,452
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 665 Times in 585 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles Wings View Post
    No surprise that I decline this outright. It would have been more honest of me to say that in the first place, rather than sound like I don't understand the teaching.

    Thanks.



    It's more like a branch of Mormonism. He has no idea that the whole place will be radically different from what we have now.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  16. #57
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,452
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 665 Times in 585 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    I laugh when I see the mads use the word "irony", as mad itself is completely made up.

    'Made Up Dispensationalism'

    MUD



    These groups tend to act exactly as they criticise others. It's MUD.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  17. #58
    TOL Legend patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    28,044
    Thanks
    12,905
    Thanked 14,252 Times in 11,349 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147800
    Originally Posted by andyc
    I don't think I can answer, because I can barely find the motivation sit up in my chair and type anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Drinking will do that.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  18. #59
    Over 5000 post club
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    5,316
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 653 Times in 483 Posts

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    202742
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    These groups tend to act exactly as they criticise others. It's MUD.

    Hi and it will be good for INTERPLANNER to have a running mate LIKE andy and you can have another CALLOW mate !!

    dan p

  19. #60
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,452
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 665 Times in 585 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles Wings View Post
    No surprise that I decline this outright. It would have been more honest of me to say that in the first place, rather than sound like I don't understand the teaching.

    Thanks.




    Where is the established passage like I Cor 15 that says ANYTHING like what STP has there in his 3 realms, his 3P3P?
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us