Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 37,184 Times in 23,130 Posts

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Tam, have you seen Crowder's character Colten Wade in the trailer park? Hilarious. Full episodes are available at Steven Crowder Youtube
    Yes.

Are you about protecting truth, or protecting feelings?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

patrick jane (October 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,922 Times in 11,143 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 1,237 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine if, after learning what we have about Harvey Weinstein, we then elected him President.
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

MarcATL (October 17th, 2017),Rusha (October 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rexlunae View Post
    Imagine if, after learning what we have about Harvey Weinstein, we then elected him President.
    Harvey seems a little worse to me but let's focus on all the Hollywood liberals and NBC that covered this up. NBC squashed the story and should be investigated.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Harvey seems a little worse to me but let's focus on all the Hollywood liberals and NBC that covered this up. NBC squashed the story and should be investigated.
    How about this:

Lets agree that every single person who has ever assaulted a women and not faced justice and changed their behavior should be removed from positions of power, face whatever criminal and legal penalties apply, and not be rehabilitated until they show genuine reform. And the people who enable them should be called out, shamed, and removed from their own positions of power.

If we don't start there, what point is there in talking about who is worse (isn't one such crime bad enough?), or what political alignment has the most to answer for (hint: this isn't about partisan politics)?
    Global warming denialists are like gravity denialists piloting a helicopter, determined to prove a point. We may not have time to actually persuade them of their mistake.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

MarcATL (October 17th, 2017),Rusha (October 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

How about this:

Lets agree that every single person who has ever assaulted a women and not faced justice and changed their behavior should be removed from positions of power, face whatever criminal and legal penalties apply, and not be rehabilitated until they show genuine reform. And the people who enable them should be called out, shamed, and removed from their own positions of power.

If we don't start there, what point is there in talking about who is worse (isn't one such crime bad enough?), or what political alignment has the most to answer for (hint: this isn't about partisan politics)?
    How about this, Trump changed and "faced justice" - this is about partisan politics because that's what you (the left) does. This is about demonrats and Hollywood liberals living as hypocrites and HIDING the truth for decades about Slimestein. Stop defelecting from your liberal leaders and heroes.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Here are some of Weinstein’s victims and their stories:

• Gwyneth Paltrow
    • Angelina Jolie
    • Mira Sorvino
    • Kate Beckinsale stated “He opened the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him. After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning I left, uneasy but unscathed.”
    • Heather Graham claimed “There was no explicit mention that to star in one of those films I had to sleep with him, but the subtext was there.” Upon avoiding his invitations to private gatherings, Graham revealed she was “never hired for one of his films, and I didn’t speak up about my experience.”
    • Cara Delevingne
    • La Seydoux
    • Ashley Judd
    • Lucia Evans
    • Asia Argento stated Weinstein solicited a massage then forced her to perform oral sex, she continued.“I was not willing, “I said, ‘No, no, no.”
    • Ambra Battilana Gutierrez
    • Rosanna Arquette
    • Emily Nestor
    • Emma de Caunes
    • Jessica Barth
    • Tomi-Ann Roberts
    • Katherine Kendall
    • Judith Godreche Claimed that he began “pressing against me and pulling off my sweater.” She managed to escape and professed that he intimidated her into silence.
    • Dawn Dunning
    • Louisette Geiss
    • Laura Madden
    • Zelda Perkins
    • Romola Garai “So I had to go to his hotel room in the Savoy, and he answered the door in his bathrobe,” she claimed. “I was only 18. I felt violated by it, it has stayed very clearly in my memory.”
    • Sarah Ann Masse
    • Liza Campbell
    • Zo Brock
    • Lauren Sivan “He said, ‘Just stand there and be quiet,” Sivan alleged. “And that’s when he exposed himself and began masturbating, and I just stood there in shock and watched until he eventually ejaculated into a potted plant.”

According to a statement from Weinstein’s spokesperson, “Mr. Weinstein has further confirmed that there were never any acts of retaliation against any women for refusing his advances. Mr. Weinstein obviously can’t speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record, Mr. Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual.”
    While the public controversy currently centers around Weinstein’s sexual abuse of power over young women, the question remains – how young were Weinstein’s victims?
    Former child actor Corey Feldman has publicly stated that, “I was molested and passed around,” while discussing how in Hollywood adult males in the industry would pass young stars “back and forth to each other.” Feldman revealed that his co-star Corey Haim was raped at 11-years-old.
    Actor Elijah Wood confirmed Feldman’s claims in May 2016, describing Hollywood as a den of “vipers” in an interview, and saying “If you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”
    Wood said he was protected from abuse by his mother, who didn’t let him go to Hollywood parties, but he said other young child actors were regularly “preyed upon” by those in power.
    Wood also compared Hollywood’s sexual predators with known pedophile and English TV personality Jimmy Savile.“You all grew up with Savile,” Wood said. “Jesus, it must have been devastating. Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”
    X-Men director Bryan Singer is among those publicly accused of sexual abuse of young boys in Hollywood.
    Was Weinstein one of the men Elijah Wood says is sexually “preying upon” young children in Hollywood? Is Weinstein one of the men Feldman says would pass young stars around?
    The questions must be asked when an apparent industry of pedophilia and sexual abuse has been in the open and yet kept secret for decades.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/list-harvey-weinstein-victims-toxic-hollywood-culture/
    Last edited by patrick jane; October 15th, 2017 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Here are some of Weinstein’s victims and their stories:

• Gwyneth Paltrow
    • Angelina Jolie
    • Mira Sorvino
    • Kate Beckinsale stated “He opened the door in his bathrobe. I was incredibly naive and young and it did not cross my mind that this older, unattractive man would expect me to have any sexual interest in him. After declining alcohol and announcing that I had school in the morning I left, uneasy but unscathed.”
    • Heather Graham claimed “There was no explicit mention that to star in one of those films I had to sleep with him, but the subtext was there.” Upon avoiding his invitations to private gatherings, Graham revealed she was “never hired for one of his films, and I didn’t speak up about my experience.”
    • Cara Delevingne
    • La Seydoux
    • Ashley Judd
    • Lucia Evans
    • Asia Argento stated Weinstein solicited a massage then forced her to perform oral sex, she continued.“I was not willing, “I said, ‘No, no, no.”
    • Ambra Battilana Gutierrez
    • Rosanna Arquette
    • Emily Nestor
    • Emma de Caunes
    • Jessica Barth
    • Tomi-Ann Roberts
    • Katherine Kendall
    • Judith Godreche Claimed that he began “pressing against me and pulling off my sweater.” She managed to escape and professed that he intimidated her into silence.
    • Dawn Dunning
    • Louisette Geiss
    • Laura Madden
    • Zelda Perkins
    • Romola Garai “So I had to go to his hotel room in the Savoy, and he answered the door in his bathrobe,” she claimed. “I was only 18. I felt violated by it, it has stayed very clearly in my memory.”
    • Sarah Ann Masse
    • Liza Campbell
    • Zo Brock
    • Lauren Sivan “He said, ‘Just stand there and be quiet,” Sivan alleged. “And that’s when he exposed himself and began masturbating, and I just stood there in shock and watched until he eventually ejaculated into a potted plant.”

According to a statement from Weinstein’s spokesperson, “Mr. Weinstein has further confirmed that there were never any acts of retaliation against any women for refusing his advances. Mr. Weinstein obviously can’t speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record, Mr. Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual.”
    While the public controversy currently centers around Weinstein’s sexual abuse of power over young women, the question remains – how young were Weinstein’s victims?
    Former child actor Corey Feldman has publicly stated that, “I was molested and passed around,” while discussing how in Hollywood adult males in the industry would pass young stars “back and forth to each other.” Feldman revealed that his co-star Corey Haim was raped at 11-years-old.
    Actor Elijah Wood confirmed Feldman’s claims in May 2016, describing Hollywood as a den of “vipers” in an interview, and saying “If you can imagine it, it’s probably happened.”
    Wood said he was protected from abuse by his mother, who didn’t let him go to Hollywood parties, but he said other young child actors were regularly “preyed upon” by those in power.
    Wood also compared Hollywood’s sexual predators with known pedophile and English TV personality Jimmy Savile.“You all grew up with Savile,” Wood said. “Jesus, it must have been devastating. Clearly something major was going on in Hollywood. It was all organized.”
    X-Men director Bryan Singer is among those publicly accused of sexual abuse of young boys in Hollywood.
    Was Weinstein one of the men Elijah Wood says is sexually “preying upon” young children in Hollywood? Is Weinstein one of the men Feldman says would pass young stars around?
    The questions must be asked when an apparent industry of pedophilia and sexual abuse has been in the open and yet kept secret for decades.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/list-harvey-weinstein-victims-toxic-hollywood-culture/
    Corey Feldman says pedophilia runs rampant in Hollywood. He was mocked for talking about it years ago.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christ...ocked-n2394766

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...llywood-abuse/

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about this, Trump changed and "faced justice"
    Before we get into that, can we agree on what I said before? I don't want to just roll on to the next thing without agreeing on the basis of the discussion.

I feel like you're evading the question because you only care as far as it makes for a partisan point. The best way to clear that up would be to agree to the principle.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

MarcATL (October 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Before we get into that, can we agree on what I said before? I don't want to just roll on to the next thing without agreeing on the basis of the discussion.

I feel like you're evading the question because you only care as far as it makes for a partisan point. The best way to clear that up would be to agree to the principle.
    Obvious questions like "can we agree that violating women is bad?" or something similar?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obvious questions like "can we agree that violating women is bad?" or something similar?
    And the consequent: ...and those people (men, generally) should be removed from places of power until they've faced justice and changed their ways.

I dunno why this is so hard for you. Well, I do know, but you won't admit it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

MarcATL (October 17th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

And the consequent: ...and those people (men, generally) should be removed from places of power until they've faced justice.

I dunno why this is so hard for you. Well, I do know, but you won't admit it.
    So you'd like to do away with the Bill Of Rights? Guilty with punishment before facing justice? Great idea

Thanks

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just take a knee Rex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to intojoy For Your Post:

patrick jane (October 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you'd like to do away with the Bill Of Rights? Guilty with punishment before facing justice? Great idea
    See my original suggestion. A jury would often be part of the process of facing justice. But in Weinstein's case, the court of public opinion has been pretty effective, too, so far, once enough notice was taken.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rexlunae For Your Post:

MarcATL (October 17th, 2017),Rusha (October 16th, 2017)

Thread Information