Thanked 14,383 Times in 11,428 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    Don't know what quota you mean.
    Like a limit on how many immigrants per year allowed in.
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Blue states sue Trump over DACA decision - -

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/politi...its/index.html

Thanks
    Thanked 18,286 Times in 11,537 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    What a pleasant, non-confrontational name for children of illegals. Don't hurt the dreamers, they have a dream. It's amnesty, pure and simple, put into place by Obummer under executive order, because that was the only way he could get it through. The temporary order is about to expire. What about our own citizens who are under served and struggling?

Will we give amnesty to all people under 18 just because they set foot in America? The demonrats only see votes
    While i agree some parts of the DACA need to be ended (teens coming on their own etc..), i disagree with kids who have been here a while and don't even remember mexico, who have been schooled here, being deported, (those who were brought here by those illegally entering (parents grandparents, etc)

Those who broke no law should not be punished. Wisdom wouldnt include shipping someone who grew up here off to another country because their parents broke the law.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson
    Proverbs 3:5-8

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (September 7th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    While i agree some parts of the DACA need to be ended (teens coming on their own etc..), i disagree with kids who have been here a while and dont even remember mexico, who have been schooled here, being deported, (those who were brought here by those illegally entering (parents grandparents, etc)

those who broke no law should not be punished.
    I agree. I think Trump does too.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, for one I'd give permanent status to anyone already here under the DACA program.
    I wouldnt, many are runaway teens. They have no right to be here and no one brought them as a child.

"Around the country, progressive bullies have attacked Christians for daring to put their faith ahead of the pet causes of those who feign compassion while destroying life-giving liberties. What we are seeing is a scorched-earth, take-no-prisoners approach as the wildfire burns across our land. It is not enough that Christians be quiet. Christians must be silenced and punished. Their faith cannot be respected. Legislation that ensures people are free to live and work according to their faith without fear of being punished by government must be stopped and decried as discrimination...There is one key reason that those on the Left must force their beliefs on the rest of us: if they didn't force their craziness on us, we would never embrace it." ~Erick Erickson

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

Tambora (September 7th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,287 Posts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel4Truth View Post
    I wouldnt, many are runaway teens. They have no right to be here and no one brought them as a child.
    I was talking about those who were brought here as children. If there are DACA recipients that don't fall in that category then they'd need to be reviewed separately.

Over 5000 post club The Barbarian's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
    Up until Trump, Reagan was my favorite.
    Reagan is spinning in his grave. Reagan was no racist. He wasn't a crook who would defraud thousands of people. He repented of his earlier sexual behavior and lived a decent life thereafter.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Rusha (September 7th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was talking about those who were brought here as children. If there are DACA recipients that don't fall in that category then they'd need to be reviewed separately.
    There are different categories, you might want to read it. It includes kids and teens claiming they are feeling different areas in mexico and central america, etc.

Someone wanting here because they like it better, needs to apply for citizenship/be heavily vetted. Migration and illegal migration arent the same things.

I do not support illegal immigration- meaning i do not support mexicans dying in boxcars in wal mart parking lots and or them paying huge monies to mules so they can cut a liberals grass this weekend or be forced to service a pimp.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel4Truth For Your Post:

patrick jane (September 7th, 2017),Tambora (September 9th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,047 Times in 18,207 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Reagan is spinning in his grave. Reagan was no racist. He wasn't a crook who would defraud thousands of people. He repented of his earlier sexual behavior and lived a decent life thereafter.
    Looks as if you bought into the "Far-left-wing Kool-Aid." Good for you, a host of several other DEMS have made that same mistake, as well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (September 9th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,047 Times in 18,207 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump Hatred has blinded many people's ability to discern between truth and untruth. A massive delusion has overtaken many in our land.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Grosnick Marowbe For Your Post:

Tambora (September 9th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks as if you bought into the "Far-left-wing Kool-Aid.
    The court thought otherwise. Trump paid millions to avoid a fraud conviction.
    Let's say that I suffer from a delusion. I will call this delusion "Fact-check Syndrome." I respond by citing facts.

Most people online don't want to be corrected. They do not care about anything that does not agree with them.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 14th, 2017),Rusha (September 14th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,258 Times in 4,114 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The commenters over at Breitbart are screaming about "Amnesty Don."

So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 13th, 2017),Rusha (September 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess what. He flip-flopped again...

“I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue,” one longtime immigration foe said Thursday morning.

The tweet came after news of President Donald Trump’s tentative deal to work on restoring the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program while delaying funding for his proposed wall on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Mark Krikorian, leader of an anti-immigrant think tank that Trump cited during his 2016 campaign, appeared appalled by Trump’s confirmation after a dinner with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) that he is working on a plan to restore the program.

Early Thursday morning, Krikorian said a ritual burning of “Make America Great Again” campaign merchandise would be a “brilliant idea” if Trump followed through with a deal with Democrats, which Krikorian called “a betrayal.”

Krikorian doubled down on that idea as Trump appeared to confirm that he had indeed done so.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-sniffing-glue

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And you know what? He knows most of the people who voted for him are too dumb to realize what he's done, and will still support him anyway.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Barbarian For Your Post:

Arthur Brain (September 14th, 2017),Rusha (September 14th, 2017)

Thread Information