Thanked 12,169 Times in 7,039 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    pate refuses to correctly address my Father and my Brother so "pate" is me reminding him and now you of what it's like to be improperly addressed.

While we're at it divider should not have a capital letter.
    Your using improper grammar to "punish" him is hilarious. Like many of your posts.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 6th, 2017),Tambora (August 31st, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Your using improper grammar to "punish" him is hilarious. Like many of your posts.
    It's not a punishment its an example of not correctly addressing my Father and my Brother.

"For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity."
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Becoming a Christian is NOT WHAT WE DO. Many have become Christians like they have become members of the P.T.A. They have just joined the church like they joined any other association. Some of these do get saved unexpectedly by hearing and believing the Gospel.

Paul tells us exactly what the order of salvation is, "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" (which is the Gospel) Romans 10:17. and then again he said, "Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law (because you did something) or by the hearing of faith?" (hearing and believing the Gospel) Galatians 3:2.
    As per your understanding of Scripture, before one "hears and believes" he is yet unsaved? If so, that's "cart before the horse".

If yet unsaved, one is NOT in Christ Who said APART from Him, man can do NOTHING (John 15:5).

So, if one is able to do the acts of "hearing and believing" that simply means he is able to do SOMETHING instead of NOTHING and therefore already In Christ. And to be in Christ is to be NOT lost, and therefore already saved.

Sorry, but your understanding of Scripture is diametrically opposite to the statement of Christ.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samie View Post
    As per your understanding of Scripture, before one "hears and believes" he is yet unsaved? If so, that's "cart before the horse".

If yet unsaved, one is NOT in Christ Who said APART from Him, man can do NOTHING (John 15:5).

So, if one is able to do the acts of "hearing and believing" that simply means he is able to do SOMETHING instead of NOTHING and therefore already In Christ. And to be in Christ is to be NOT lost, and therefore already saved.

Sorry, but your understanding of Scripture is diametrically opposite to the statement of Christ.
    You'll cook his grey matter.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The proper order is: In Christ first BEFORE one can hear and believe.

And to be in Christ is to be NOT lost and therefore saved.

Pate says salvation is "NOT WHAT WE DO", yet he teaches that UNLESS one hears and believes he cannot be saved. Paradoxical and laced with an impurity.

For Pate's doctrine to be scriptural, he has to remove the impurity from it: the false doctrine that people are born in sin instead of born in Christ.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,057 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pate says salvation is "NOT WHAT WE DO", yet he teaches that UNLESS one hears and believes he cannot be saved. Paradoxical and laced with an impurity.

For Pate's doctrine to be scriptural, he has to remove the impurity from it: the false doctrine that people are born in sin instead of born in Christ.
    In order for one to believe your doctrine that people are born saved means that you will have to discard many scriptures such as Psalm 51:5, "In sin did my mother conceive me". also Romans 5:12 "Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men".
    A heretic is one that deletes scripture or adds to scripture in order to prove their doctrine. It appears that you are off to a good start.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 1,079 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not a punishment its an example of not correctly addressing my Father and my Brother.
    "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me." (Matthew 25:40)

Robert Pate is your neighbor ... love him.

Respect is an aspect of love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jamie For Your Post:

patrick jane (August 31st, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You propose the same filth as b57.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Right Divider (August 31st, 2017)

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In order for one to believe your doctrine that people are born saved means that you will have to discard many scriptures such as Psalm 51:5, "In sin did my mother conceive me". also Romans 5:12 "Wherefore as by one man sin entered the world and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men".
    The verses you paraded do not say people are born in sin.

David said he was conceived in sin, but the Lord told Jeremiah he was sanctified before birth. Hence, conceived in sin but sanctified before birth.
    A heretic is one that deletes scripture or adds to scripture in order to prove their doctrine. It appears that you are off to a good start.
    That definition of heretic best describes you. You teach against what Jesus said that apart from Him man can do NOTHING by teaching man can do SOMETHING - he can hear and believe - while apart from Christ.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You propose the same filth as b57.
    Nope. You and b57 both believe that people are born in sin.

For you truth is filth.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. You and b57 both believe that people are born in sin.

For you truth is filth.
    The first time a person comes face to face with the enormity of his sin is after he has been converted. Hindsight in spiritual matters is 20/20. You have not been converted and so you have no hindsight. There is no before and after for you, just a before as you are still in Adam, in sin and under wrath because you are guilty under the law.

b57 thinks man is justified from eternity (past, as he mistakenly calls it)) and is therefore not in need of the experience of regeneration or conversion.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 1,057 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People are saved and are born again by hearing and believing the Gospel. This is what the Bible teaches. The Bible does not teach that humanity is born sinless. Paul brings that out when he wrote, "There is NONE righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. If it were true that we are born sinless Paul would not have said, "There is NONE righteous". He probably would have said, "There are many born righteous, but they will sin". There is nothing in the scriptures like that. There is a strong emphasis in the Bible about being born again. Peter wrote, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God (the Gospel) which lives and abides for ever, 1 Peter 1:23.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 Times in 11,409 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me." (Matthew 25:40)

Robert Pate is your neighbor ... love him.

Respect is an aspect of love.
    Truster can't do that now that he's regenerate
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Over 4000 post club 1Mind1Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Truster can't do that now that he's regenerate
    They should have an emoticon pulling his hair out.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mind1Spirit For Your Post:

patrick jane (August 31st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 1,079 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People are saved and are born again by hearing and believing the Gospel.
    Did that happen with Jesus or was he born a second time by a resurrection from the dead?

Thread Information