User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 147

Thread: Statue of Margaret Sanger, the Founder vof Planned Parenthood

  1. #91
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    9,618
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 3,970 Posts

    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2005473
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Unlike you Gerald, I'm proud to say that my vote didn't put a pro abortion/homosexual activist in the most powerful political office in the world.
    Who did you vote for?

  2. #92
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,676
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    619301
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Who did you vote for?
    Admit it Jerry, you're a lifelong republican who will vote republican no matter who is running on the ticket.

    So much for draining the swamp huh?
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  3. #93
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    11,711
    Thanked 3,328 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147725
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Admit it Jerry, you're a lifelong republican who will vote republican no matter who is running on the ticket.

    So much for draining the swamp huh?
    Who did you vote for?
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin











  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 2nd, 2017)

  5. #94
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    11,509
    Thanks
    4,778
    Thanked 4,308 Times in 2,860 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147702
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Who did you vote for?
    He voted for Castle. He's not answering cos he knows his double standard will be called, just as it was in his feeble little blog.
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (September 2nd, 2017)

  7. #95
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    11,509
    Thanks
    4,778
    Thanked 4,308 Times in 2,860 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147702
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    No rebuttal on Donald Trump's defense of the LGBTQ agenda?



    Mock=belittle, yes, I belittle people who proudly stand for evil. Slander (you really meant libel) means that I lied about something. Everything that I've posted about Donald Trump is true. Heck, you know that it's true or you wouldn't have voted for him.



    aCW hangs his head in shame. Have I no decency?



    If unapologetically standing up for God's Word makes me "righteous" then I suppose I am.

    Is that a bad thing Aaron?
    Dude, you don't 'belittle' anyone. You may be a hero in your own little 'mind' but in reality you're just some pompous, bloated, gay obsessed clown on the internet with a bizarre delusion about posters having 74 sock accounts.

    Just come out the closet already and quit being such a dope.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (September 2nd, 2017)

  9. #96
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    11,711
    Thanked 3,328 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147725
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    He voted for Castle. He's not answering cos he knows his double standard will be called, just as it was in his feeble little blog.
    Castle agrees with Trump on many issues and doesn't seem real keen on the rights of anyone who doesn't agree with his religious views. The biggest difference: He doesn't seem to be a lunatic like Trump ... then again, that's not saying much.
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin











  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 2nd, 2017)

  11. #97
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    11,509
    Thanks
    4,778
    Thanked 4,308 Times in 2,860 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147702
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Castle agrees with Trump on many issues and doesn't seem real keen on the rights of anyone who doesn't agree with his religious views. The biggest difference: He doesn't seem to be a lunatic like Trump ... then again, that's not saying much.
    Yep, what's more and by aCW's own 'standards' - he's also a homosexual activist as he doesn't support the measures that aCW thinks must be applied to homosexuality under law.

    Now, just watch as aCW feebly and pitifully squirms, deflects, "mocks" his way out of addressing this. Can sometimes be entertaining but then pompous clowns tripping themselves up always is to some degree.

    Well this is fun isn't it?


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arthur Brain For Your Post:

    Rusha (September 2nd, 2017)

  13. #98
    Fiddle Dee Dee Tambora's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    41,323
    Thanks
    120,147
    Thanked 36,322 Times in 22,694 Posts

    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)



    Rep Power
    2148059
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    I'm Aaron
    You mean Roy.
    There never was an Aaron.

    - Primal Fear


    For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

  14. #99
    Over 1500 post club
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,603
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 567 Times in 400 Posts

    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176935
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Why won't the Smithsonian Museum remove the statue of Margaret Sanger, the Planned Parenthood founder?

    It is common knowledge that she "supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies; an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as ‘the feeble minded'; speaking at rallies of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers."

    Black activist Star Parker told LifeNews in 2015, “Margaret Sanger is a racist who wanted to end the black population through birth control and abortion. She founded Planned Parenthood. But The Smithsonian, funded by our tax dollars, celebrates this woman, even mentioning her advocacy of eugenics! They don’t even hide it! It is breathtaking in its idiocy.”

    https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/a...ack-eugenicist
    Maybe because the all the claims amde abotu Sanger are well known lies.

  15. #100
    TOL Legend Jerry Shugart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    San Luis Potosi,Mexico
    Posts
    9,618
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 3,970 Posts

    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2005473
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDante View Post
    Maybe because the all the claims amde abotu Sanger are well known lies.
    If you believe that then someone has been telling you lies!

  16. #101
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,676
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    619301
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    Who did you vote for?
    The Constitution Party.
    https://www.constitutionparty.com/pr...form-preamble/

    The important thing is that I refused to vote for evil.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  17. #102
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,676
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    619301
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Yep, what's more and by aCW's own 'standards' - he's also a homosexual activist as he doesn't support the measures that aCW thinks must be applied to homosexuality under law.

    Now, just watch as aCW feebly and pitifully squirms, deflects, "mocks" his way out of addressing this. Can sometimes be entertaining but then pompous clowns tripping themselves up always is to some degree.

    “…Marriage is ultimately not a legal question but a religious one, and therefore, if the President of the United States, all 100 members of the United States Senate, all 435 members of the United States House of Representatives, and all 9 Justices of the United States Supreme Court declare same sex marriage to be legal, it is still not legal. It cannot ever be legal because God has defined what marriage is and what God has declared to be illegal mankind is not empowered to declare legal. God’s definition of marriage is the only definition that ultimately matters…”

    -Darrell Castle
    http://independentpoliticalreport.co...-gary-johnson/

    Hardly a LGBTQ flag waver Art.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

  18. #103
    Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,197
    Thanks
    11,711
    Thanked 3,328 Times in 1,899 Posts

    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147725
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    The Constitution Party.
    https://www.constitutionparty.com/pr...form-preamble/

    The important thing is that I refused to vote for evil.
    As I stated previously:

    Castle agrees with Trump on many issues and doesn't seem real keen on the rights of anyone who doesn't agree with his religious views. The biggest difference: He doesn't seem to be a lunatic like Trump ... then again, that's not saying much.
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin











  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rusha For Your Post:

    Arthur Brain (September 4th, 2017)

  20. #104
    TOL Legend Arthur Brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Posts
    11,509
    Thanks
    4,778
    Thanked 4,308 Times in 2,860 Posts

    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    2147702
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    “…Marriage is ultimately not a legal question but a religious one, and therefore, if the President of the United States, all 100 members of the United States Senate, all 435 members of the United States House of Representatives, and all 9 Justices of the United States Supreme Court declare same sex marriage to be legal, it is still not legal. It cannot ever be legal because God has defined what marriage is and what God has declared to be illegal mankind is not empowered to declare legal. God’s definition of marriage is the only definition that ultimately matters…”

    -Darrell Castle
    http://independentpoliticalreport.co...-gary-johnson/

    Hardly a LGBTQ flag waver Art.
    Hardly one for legislating "righteous laws" that makes homosexuality a crime either, which by your own standards qualifies him as being a 'homosexual activist'. His stance on drugs is hardly in keeping with your own either:

    "This next question ties in with drug policy. Do you see a role for the federal government in regulating and/or prohibiting things such as prostitution, gambling, smoking, polygamous relationships or any other activities made by consenting adults?"

    "No I really don’t. The states are free of course to regulate if their people prefer but I see no Constitutional role in such things except possibly to control the spread of pandemic disease or something of that nature."

    In fact, the guy sounds more of a libertarian than anything else. In fact that's how he seemed to describe himself:

    "Libertarians should support me because I am more Libertarian than the two candidates of that Party. They are both CFR members, both open borders and both pro abortion. I am the opposite on those issues while holding Libertarian like views on many other issues."

    http://libertyhangout.org/2016/07/in...ion-candidate/

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Castle

    Or is this all fake news and made up?
    Well this is fun isn't it?


  21. #105
    LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    14,676
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 1,037 Posts

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    619301
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusha View Post
    As I stated previously:

    Castle agrees with Trump on many issues and doesn't seem real keen on the rights of anyone who doesn't agree with his religious views. The biggest difference: He doesn't seem to be a lunatic like Trump ... then again, that's not saying much.
    Being that Donald Trump has no biblical based moral code, I would say that Donald Trump (depending on what he thinks his political base wants to hear) might agree with a few things that Darrell Castle and the Constitution Party has said.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us