Thread: Statue of Margaret Sanger, the Founder vof Planned Parenthood

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Are you black? This website is the southern heritage as told from the black perspective, which is not appropriate to share unless you are black.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 1,037 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    Republicans not only gave us Roe v Wade, but things like no fault divorce.

http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publi...ion-of-divorce

I'm not sure which political party was behind doing away with cohabitation laws, but since republicans were responsible for Roe v Wade, no fault divorce and homosexuality going mainstream (Reagan was against the Briggs Initiative), it wouldn't surprise me if they were behind doing away with cohabitation laws as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SStyles View Post
    Total white population in US: 76.9%
    Total black population in US: 13.3%

According to a Gallup pole, 4.6% of African Americans and 3.2% of white people identify as LGBTG-so no big difference there.
    My point is that you don't make the nucleus of society strong (the traditional family) by accepting sexual immorality.

According to the US Bureau of Justice statistics, White people make up 32% of the prison population and black people make up 37%. WOW-that's a huge difference based on total population percentage. So 1 in 17 white guys go to prison and 1 in 3 black guys. Now that will weaken a family for sure.
    Since you're into statistics, show us the difference between white households and black households when it comes to having a father in the home.

Divorce rates have been on the decline since 1980 but cohabitation rates are in the rise.
    People are shacking up instead marrying. Kinda hard to divorce if you're not married.

SO- Why do you think black males are so much more likely to be arrested and imprisoned?
    Back to the statistic on fatherless homes. Add the fact that the culture in the black community isn't always one of hard work (like Asians) and there are two reasons.
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you black? This website is the southern heritage as told from the black perspective, which is not appropriate to share unless you are black.

So Southern heritage isn't about racism and slavery after all is it Mr. liberal?

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
    Republicans not only gave us Roe v Wade, but things like no fault divorce.

http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publi...ion-of-divorce

I'm not sure which political party was behind doing away with cohabitation laws, but since republicans were responsible for Roe v Wade, no fault divorce and homosexuality going mainstream (Reagan was against the Briggs Initiative), it wouldn't surprise me if they were behind doing away with cohabitation laws as well.

My point is that you don't make the nucleus of society strong (the traditional family) by accepting sexual immorality.

Since you're into statistics, show us the difference between white households and black households when it comes to having a father in the home.

People are shacking up instead marrying. Kinda hard to divorce if you're not married.

Back to the statistic on fatherless homes. Add the fact that the culture in the black community isn't always one of hard work (like Asians) and there are two reasons.
    What are the 2 reasons?

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Southern heritage isn't about racism and slavery after all is it Mr. liberal?
    This website reeks of meritorious manumission.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 3,970 Posts

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So even though people in the north had slaves for many years their heritage had nothing to do with racism and slavery?

"African slavery is so much the outstanding feature of the South, in the unthinking view of it, that people often forget there had been slaves in all the old colonies. Slaves were auctioned openly in the Market House of Philadelphia; in the shadow of Congregational churches in Rhode Island; in Boston taverns and warehouses; and weekly, sometimes daily, in Merchant's Coffee House of New York. Such Northern heroes of the American Revolution as John Hancock and Benjamin Franklin bought, sold, and owned black people. William Henry Seward, Lincoln's anti-slavery Secretary of State during the Civil War, born in 1801, grew up in Orange County, New York, in a slave-owning family and amid neighbors who owned slaves if they could afford them. The family of Abraham Lincoln himself, when it lived in Pennsylvania in colonial times, owned slaves."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

SStyles (September 1st, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gerald, go back to your "My church is better than your church!" threads, you're out of your league when you attempt to talk politics with me.
    Just curious, but for which candidate did you vote in the last presidential election?

Since you are so sure of your political acumen then I am sure that you will share that information with us so that we can all profit from your great knowledge.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jerry Shugart; September 1st, 2017 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Shugart View Post
    Just curious, but for which candidate did you vote in the last presidential election?

Since you are so sure of your political acumen then I am sure that you will share that information with us so that we can all profit from your great knowledge.

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDCv62h--jw

Cruz is the guy (according to the filthy lying degenerate Donald Trump) that had numerous adulterous affairs and whose father participated in the Kennedy assassination.

Seriously Gerald, you really need to go back to your "My church is better than your church!" threads, because politics is definitely not your forte'.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,579 Times in 10,928 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This website reeks of meritorious manumission.

No, it's just him
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    No, it's just him
    Sorry that I had to subject you to a video of Ted Cruz so early in the AM Aaron. You can let your clenched jaw relax now, the moral degenerate won the Presidency, not the true conservative.

Nobody is free when others are oppressed Rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,328 Times in 1,899 Posts

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry that I had to subject you to a video of Ted Cruz so early in the AM Aaron. You can let your clenched jaw relax now, the moral degenerate won the Presidency, not the true conservative.
    Yes. Cruz would have been. 100% better than the guy the MAJORITY of voters voted against. That didn't happen. As I stated before, Cruz had EARNED my respect at the RPN Convention when he refused to support Trump. Since then, he has become "one of them". He caught the infestation.
    Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge. ~ Andrea Dworkin

Thanks

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously Gerald, you really need to go back to your "My church is better than your church!" threads, because politics is definitely not your forte'.

Or perhaps you are actually ashamed of the person you voted for?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Shugart For Your Post:

patrick jane (September 1st, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Or perhaps you are actually ashamed of the person you voted for?
    I tire of Trump lemmings and their mindless rants quickly Gerald. Before I go delouse, can you explain how you can call yourself a follower of Christ yet support someone like Donald Trump who promotes things that God abhors?

Thanks

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tire of Trump lemmings and their mindless rants quickly Gerald. Before I go delouse, can you explain how you can call yourself a follower of Christ yet support someone like Donald Trump who promotes things that God abhors?
    You are ashamed of the Presidental candidate for whom you voted, aren't you? Did you delouse after voting for Hillary?

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You are ashamed of the Presidental candidate for whom you voted, aren't you? Did you delouse after voting for Hillary?
    Unlike you Gerald, I don't profess to be pro life yet vote for a pro abortionist for President. In the event that you didn't catch it the first time, I was a huge Ted Cruz supporter.

On that note: Is there someone in your family that I can contact so that they can take your voter registration card away? The power of the vote in the hands of the uninformed is a very scary thing Gerald.

Thread Information