User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
Results 226 to 239 of 239

Thread: The NT theology core

  1. #226
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13,305
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 2,410 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1096466
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    This just goes to show that you have no understanding whatsoever.

    We MAD folks believe the gospel of the grace of God and therefore will not be "tried with fire".

    We are already seated in heavenly places in Christ.

    We will tell the truth no matter what you crazy faith-healer, tongue-talkers say about us.
    Must be why you put me on ignore after the fire of my having called you on a double-standard so easily made it right past your so called gospel of grace only to find your grace not sufficient to meet your perceived sleight.

    No thanks, if that is the power this grace of yours has, you can have it.

    It is bereft of enabling one to not only look at one self honestly, but empowered to face oneself head on to put on the new man anew, as often as that is called for, no matter how inconvenient.

    Geez, have you so called MADs on here learned nothing of the grace of God beyond your tired old "not for us"?

    Where is your victory in the Lord over sleights, perceived or otherwise, that you so easily make an enemy of anyone who calls you out a thing you just might be better off examining?

    Again, no thanks.

    For "grace...is the victory" ever there awaiting each and every one of us to put it on, and walk in it, no matter what comes our way.

    Because Romans 5:8

  2. #227
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,153
    Thanks
    7,170
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 6,965 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147635

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    RD has to earn his right to dictate who believes the Bible. He has not.

    You get funnier every day.

    Where are you playing this weekend?
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  3. #228
    Over 2500 post club andyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,686
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 182 Times in 159 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73401
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    This just goes to show that you have no understanding whatsoever.

    We MAD folks believe the gospel of the grace of God and therefore will not be "tried with fire".

    We are already seated in heavenly places in Christ.

    We will tell the truth no matter what you crazy faith-healer, tongue-talkers say about us.
    The only way that truth can tested, is under trial by fire. Whatever is not burned up is legit.
    Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

  4. #229
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,452
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 665 Times in 585 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post

    You get funnier every day.

    Where are you playing this weekend?




    Oh, but it is not 'comical' to be in charge say who believes the Bible? right.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  5. #230
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,153
    Thanks
    7,170
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 6,965 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147635

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    The only way that truth can tested, is under trial by fire. Whatever is not burned up is legit.
    Andy the incredible. Thanks.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  6. #231
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,153
    Thanks
    7,170
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 6,965 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147635

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    Oh, but it is not 'comical' to be in charge say who believes the Bible? right.
    As per your usual lying style, you make false accusations about me and others.

    I never claimed to be "in charge" of who believes the Bible.

    I reject ALL of your ridiculous and false claims about what the Bible teaches.

    There is no other way to describe your delusion than to call it a fairy tale.
    Last edited by Right Divider; September 8th, 2017 at 08:42 AM.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    steko (September 8th, 2017)

  8. #232
    Over 2500 post club andyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,686
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 182 Times in 159 Posts

    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73401
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Andy the incredible. Thanks.
    My pleasure.
    Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

  9. #233
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,452
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 665 Times in 585 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    As per your usual lying style, you make false accusations about me and others.

    I never claimed to be "in charge" of who believes the Bible.

    I reject ALL of your ridiculous and false claims about what the Bible teaches.

    There is no other way to describe your delusion than to call it a fairy tale.




    You just declared yourself in charge of this matter enough to say that I don't believe the Bible. That is plain worship of 2P2P and Chafer.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  10. #234
    Body part Right Divider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10,153
    Thanks
    7,170
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 6,965 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147635

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You just declared yourself in charge of this matter enough to say that I don't believe the Bible.
    I only "declare" it because you continue to SHOW it.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

    1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

    Has Amos 9:15 been cancelled?

    Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

    The list: http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?...quot-list-quot Great Bible software: http://www.theword.net/

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

    steko (September 8th, 2017)

  12. #235
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    near Olympic National Park
    Posts
    12,452
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 665 Times in 585 Posts

    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    198158
    What you are calling the Bible is a few verses seen a narrow way. Sorry, it is way too inconsistent for me. I can't see anywhere that Peter thought Christ was going to do a Davidic theocracy in Acts 2. What did he bother mentioning the resurrection for?

    What does the resurrection do for Israel according to Acts 13:32+?
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

  13. #236
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    18,339
    Thanks
    3,055
    Thanked 19,365 Times in 11,265 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147797
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    What you are calling the Bible is a few verses seen a narrow way. Sorry, it is way too inconsistent for me. I can't see anywhere that Peter thought Christ was going to do a Davidic theocracy in Acts 2. What did he bother mentioning the resurrection for?

    What does the resurrection do for Israel according to Acts 13:32+?
    made up
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

  14. #237
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    18,339
    Thanks
    3,055
    Thanked 19,365 Times in 11,265 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147797
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    What does the resurrection do for Israel according to Acts 13:32+?
    Acts
    13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

  15. #238
    TOL Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13,305
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 2,410 Posts

    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1096466
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Acts
    13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
    True.

    Though that was now absent of those promises preached by Peter in Acts 3, as those were now all on hold, Rom. 3; Rom. 9-11; and 2 Peter 3.


  16. #239
    Silver Member SaulToPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    18,339
    Thanks
    3,055
    Thanked 19,365 Times in 11,265 Posts

    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Rep Power
    2147797
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post

    What does the resurrection do for Israel according to Acts 13:32+?
    Acts
    13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    You're too literal to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us