LIFETIME MEMBER aCultureWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 1,036 Posts

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    So, what's the differences between them all? Be specific please.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TOL mobile app
    The similarities amongst the KKK, American Nazi Party and Alt Right would be:

1). Racism
    2). Anti Semitism
    2). A love of Christendom but a rejection of Christianity.

An Actual Conservative's Guide to the Alt Right: 8 Things You Need To Know
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/9441/a..._medium=social
    Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aCultureWarrior For Your Post:

rexlunae (September 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    Alt-right beliefs have been described[/url] as isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic, and white supremacist,[6][7][8] frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism,[9][10][11]nativism and Islamophobia,[12][13][14][15][16]antifeminism and homophobia
    Yet the Alt Right's most famous and sought after speaker was openly homosexual/defender of pedophilia Milo Yiannopoulos (don't believe everything that you read on Wiki Aaron).

Thanks
    Thanked 36,245 Times in 22,652 Posts

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They disagree with BLM, ANTIFA, LBGTQ.
    When weighing the pros and cons, those are pros.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Thanks

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
    Yet the Alt Right's most famous and sought after speaker was openly homosexual/defender of pedophilia Milo Yiannopoulos

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yet the Alt Right's most famous and sought after speaker was openly homosexual/defender of pedophilia Milo Yiannopoulos (don't believe everything that you read on Wiki Aaron).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Looks like worship status to me:

http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-co...4527535812.jpg

Thanks

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbrumley View Post
    So, what's the differences between them all? Be specific please.
    And how does the left want to treat them?

Thanks

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looks like worship status to me:

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And Milo is a self-loathing homosexual. You two would likely hit it off, Tom

Yiannopoulos continued: “Yes – I would agree it would be better if I didn’t behave like this, and if I could choose to be heterosexual I would do so.”

The situation began to escalate when Rogan branded him a “self-loathing homosexual”, adding: “I need to know what the **** you are saying… because what you’re saying is who you are is prohibited in the Bible.”

Yiannopoulos said: “If I could choose, I wouldn’t be a homosexual. That doesn’t make me self-loathing.”
    He wishes he wasn't gay.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    They disagree with BLM, ANTIFA, LBGTQ.
    When weighing the pros and cons, those are pros.
    Other than the racist elements, what are the cons?
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Quote Originally Posted by WizardofOz View Post
    And Milo is a self-loathing homosexual. You two would likely hit it off, Tom
    Try not to take this conversation personnel Aaron.

The racist-Jew hating-Christian doctrine hating Alt Right has no problem with an openly homosexual speaker. So much for your wiki copy and paste saying that they're homophobic.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/201...mp-640x480.jpg

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did this thread devolve into people arguing over what the alt-right is and whether Milo is a part of it? He's not, for the record.
    "If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins 'you shall receive a never fading crown of glory.' [2] Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in Hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and save your soul, if----and mark well what I say----if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins" (St. Louis Marie de Montfort, Secret of the Rosary, Red Rose).

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The racist-Jew hating-Christian doctrine hating Alt Right has no problem with an openly homosexual speaker. So much for your wiki copy and paste saying that they're homophobic.
    You're not a fan of reading, are you? Literally the first sentence from the WIKI is as follows: "The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely defined group of people with far-right ideologies"

Some are more accepting of gays than others. Milo is a useful idiot as he otherwise champions their (some of the individuals who define themselves as 'alt-right') 'cause'.

The anger and animus toward LGBT people from these Trump supporters – many of them young – belies the idiotic and dangerous media narrative that posits Trump as “more accepting on gay issues” than other Republicans. (To these Trump supporters, any mention Trump makes of “LGBTQ people” is acceptable, laughable pandering to win the election, as he wink-winks and nudge-nudges to them, as he has on other issues, from deportation to birtherism.) Some of the alt-right anti-LGBT haters’ imagery is bizarre, grotesque and fascinating at once. “Animal Cracker,” whose timeline includes tweets mocking gender neutral bathrooms and inclusiveness of LGBT people, has as his Twitter background (depicted at the top of this post) a swatstika in the colors of the rainbow flag, emblazoned within a circle of Jewish stars, all resting in the middle of a rainbow confederate flag.

Link

or
    Question:
    I'm a bisexual man, and alt-right. I didn't see a problem with this until I started hanging around alt-right circles, both in real life and on the internet. More and more, I hear that homosexuality is just another degenerate behavior of a wayward culture, endorsed by Marxists and Jews, and in general a scourge that should be actively combated. Is this necessary? If so, why?

Answer:
    Partly the reaction is how much we have had it used against us as part and parcel of the leftist ideology. Anything they stand for and beat us over the head we oppose.

The other part is that you can't have children if you're gay. Milo actually had an interesting point which is that gays tend to be higher IQ and before when they lived in the closet they passed on their genes and now they don't anymore, which is a loss.

The other would be that the gay movement is dyscivil and untraditional in its modern incarnation. Rampant promiscuity, total leftism, disease, hedonism, etc. And it has been used to pry open the door for things like trannies and other nontraditional seemingly social degradation.

So the altright doesn't care that much about gays in of itself. These days not caring about gays will make the gay people madder than anything. You have to have a stance on gays and pay attention to them blah blah despite them being like 1% of the population. I'd be happy if we just stop talking about it for the most part and am not gonna really yell at someone if they behave like a more or less upstanding person in public.

Also please stop using the word homophobia. No one is scared of gays. It is a leftist misnomer used as a rhetorical device to make anyone not with their agenda seem irrational or secretly closeted.

Here. From on alt-righter to another.

If we're going to discuss what the alt-right is, wikipedia is as good of a place to start as anywhere else. Do you have an alternative source to offer or are you going to chase your tail all day?

― Theodore Roosevelt

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (August 28th, 2017),Arthur Brain (August 28th, 2017),rexlunae (September 15th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditio View Post
    Did this thread devolve into people arguing over what the alt-right is and whether Milo is a part of it? He's not, for the record.
    Devolve? The OP was as simple-minded as an opening post can be. There's nothing to devolve to.

Just saying.

― Theodore Roosevelt

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WizardofOz For Your Post:

annabenedetti (August 28th, 2017),Arthur Brain (August 28th, 2017),rexlunae (September 15th, 2017)

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few points:

1. I don't actually consider myself alt-right. Obvious troll thread is obvious.

2. The alt-right is defined primarily by the belief that there should be a white ethnostate (in passing, I wish to note that, although the idea is reviled, I fail to see how it's qualitatively any different from the zionist belief that there should be a Jewish ethnostate). Aside from that, the alt-right generally hold positions that could be described as paleoconservative.

The alt-right is ultimately what you get when identity politics is taken to its logical conclusion. It is the "natural" reaction to the demonization of white people that we've been seeing from the identitarian left. It is qualitatively no different from organizations like Black Lives Matter. At its core, the alt-right essentially is the belief that white people need a "safe space." And why shouldn't they? Everyone else apparently wants one.

3. Milo is not part of the alt-right. He has repeatedly and explicitly said this. This is easy to verify.

4. The alt-right are not Nazis. Which is probably unfortunate for the alt-right. If they were more like the Nazis, they would probably garner more political support in the US (much like Marine Le Pen in France and the Golden Dawn in Greece). It's important to remember that Nazism isn't just racism and authoritarianism. The Nazis were economic populists. Hitler's economic policies were very much comparable to FDR's.

And it really is interesting to me: if you bring up Sweden to a right-winger, the gut reaction is to complain about mass immigration (especially mass muslim immigration), not their economic policies.

The simple fact is that the world is in an economically populist mood, and that's what we saw play out in the 2016 election. The reason Trump (who pretended to be populist right) won is because the populist left candidate lost.
    "If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins 'you shall receive a never fading crown of glory.' [2] Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in Hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practise black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and save your soul, if----and mark well what I say----if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins" (St. Louis Marie de Montfort, Secret of the Rosary, Red Rose).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Traditio For Your Post:

Tambora (August 28th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I voted for Trump.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

patrick jane (August 28th, 2017)

Thread Information