Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,059 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    Most of the NT is written with the post-exilic Judaism as the background. Law usually means that kind of Judaism, and the old covenant is usually that kind of mistakes and misconceptions that it had, for ex., that God dealt with the race not with those who have faith; cp Jn 1:12. But there are many passages where Paul explains that as well. It never was to be about one race; post-exile Judaism thought so, however. D'ism shares that view and has turned the Bible into a two-headed puzzle.
    The OT was about Israel, the NT is about converted Israel.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two different periods.

Pre-evangelism and evangelism.

The first period pointed towards Golgotha and the acceptable sacrifice. The second was the reaping of the benefits of the sacrifice.

In the OT everything points symbolically, poetically, prophetically, historically and from the Torah to a single event.

In the NT we have the confirmation and coming fulfillment.

Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    What about Israel? Don't they also receive land?

Hi and Acts 2:36 , the house of Israel mean , JEWS !!

Dan p

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DAN P View Post
    Hi and Acts 2:36 , the house of Israel mean , JEWS !!
    Good point. So the apostles never left Judea. right?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point. So the apostles never left Judea. right?

Hi and testing me again ??

Acts 8:1 says that the apostles stayed in Jerusalem and the rest were scattered !!

dan p

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,997 Times in 2,233 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    STP, RD, Steko, Tam and Must say that first one just about every day. STP is slightly more detailed in having three kinds of "believers" with three kinds of benefits in 3 locations.

Corresponding to that is the beliefs about the letters. They've got the NT chopped into various compartmented messages. They hit the ceiling if you say Paul used a temple analogy or Peter said that we believers are a kingdom of priests, because it ruins their artificial categories which "made sense" of the Bible.

Their thinking is so much muck that it is very possible they have never heard any feedback about what they sound like or how contradictory it is.

There is incessant denial about what Gal 3 means, or Acts 13, or 26, or Heb 9-10, or even that the gospels and both Corinthians refer to the current new covenant ministry--all because it would bust D'ism if they agreed.

But as the OP says, the main question is: do they realize they are doing what Judaism did, and actually come down on the side of Judaism most of the time?

That's why it was so strange when PJ gave his corny 'well (there's no conflict, really), those people in Judaism just didn't 'accept Christ as personal Lord and Savior.' Talk about pounding history to smithereens with 20th century soundbytes!
    No, that's just you - repeatedly proving you not only never understood, and still do not understand even the simplest of the very basics of Dispensationalism, but do not understand what various Dispys on here post in response to your various incompetencies.

Give up the farce already, Interplanner.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8 towards you and yours.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

steko (August 28th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acts 8:1 says that the apostles stayed in Jerusalem and the rest were scattered !!
    Did an apostle go to Cornelius?

Was Cornelius in Jerusalem?

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did an apostle go to Cornelius?

Was Cornelius in Jerusalem?
    Hi and Acts 10 will tell you all about where they were !!

dan p

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi and Acts 10 will tell you all about where they were !!
    So the apostles didn't stay forever in Jerusalem, did they?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

STP, RD, Steko, Tam and Must say that first one just about every day. !
    They do no such thing. Go and quote them.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

steko (August 29th, 2017),Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

Over 5000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the apostles didn't stay forever in Jerusalem, did they?
    Hi and read Gal 2:11 and on , and see what Paul said to Peter ??

dan p

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Who said there are? We tell you there isn't. You are one blithering idiot.

They don't have the same benefi
    ts, but there is one giant overlapping thing that binds us together. Eternal life with Christ.

Honestly, I would never have known, so you all as a group need to work on your understanding. I believe that many times you said that what Jewish Christians recieve and what non-Jewish Christians recieve are two different things; that there are separate passages that apply to each; that Paul never used the temple analogy; that Peter never said believers were a kingdom of priests because that would cross the metaphor line.

D'ists never allow a creative use of an OT passage. It has to be literal. Literal means, like Nic, that if you said a person must be born again, they have to go back in to the womb and come back out, end of discussion.
    All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They do no such thing. Go and quote them.

As far as I can tell from them, the discples were on the right track in Acts 1. That's why (to them) Acts 1 is not a rebuke. The group has been furious with me about that.

I think you are a bit late to the drama and need to get up to speed.

As far as I can tell, Jesus was going to provide a kingdom state but it got nipped because of some fault on Israel's part. The cross was an utter surprise. They don't think the disciples went into denial about what they knew would happen in the post-confession scenes; they think the disciples never knew a thing about the death of Christ. But you can't be in denial of what you don't think can happen. The group believe the cross and the Christian believers are a total mystery. This is in footers of some of them.

So you really need to get caught up on your reading.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,746 Times in 5,956 Posts

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I can tell from them...
    So you can't show where they claim there are 2 churches today.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (August 29th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So you can't show where they claim there are 2 churches today.

They call it the BOC as though that was a TMd term like Great Tribulation. However, all the attention is on the differences between the two groups and how this section does not apply to that type of people. All clearly against the spirit of Paul in Gal 3 or Eph 4. STP has his three locations, but is too busy writing 'made up' to respond to everything to actually write a page on what he believes.

They also may not mean today; it's hard to tell. Sometimes they mean: well that item is true in the Great Triublation , or it was true in Acts 2 but it stopped or nonsense like that.

they say Paul did not use temple imagery about Gentiles; obviously that means 2 groups. How could it be other wise? they insist Peter did not mean non-Jews were 'a kingdom of priests'; that also obviously means two groups. In Hebrews, they have a knack for being way off topic and find ways to make it show what Jewish Christians have (which means you are seeking distinctions, and differences). They also don't think the new covenant is functioning now because to them it is the resotration of land and so it doesnt' have to do with Gentiles. So yeah, they are based on two groups.

I've never said anything different about them. It's 2P2P, a doctrine of ryries that is a train wreck to me. 2 peoples, 2 programs that don't meet or share.

This much is clear: they are far more interested in a division now than a unity then (in some future). they would much rather find a reason for Eph 2-3 not to be true now than show us something unified in the NHNE.

Which raises the confounding question of a Judaistic episode before the 2nd coming. I don't find it anywhere in the NT. 2 Pet 3 being the best, longest, non-symbolic treatment of what will happen. this world ends in sin and is judged; the NHNE is made and is not (from Rev) the same kind of physical reality anyway. But there is no episode of doing things in Judea and Christ just with Jews while Gentiles are in Hotel Heaven looking down and wishing they could be there and fantasy questions like that.

go back and read skeptically.

Thread Information