TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annabenedetti View Post
    I for one am not going to second-guess the decision when the storm isn't even over yet. There's time to point fingers later, but now is the time to help or at least show a bit of humanitarian charity. Harvey went from a tropical storm to category 4 hurricane in 36 hours. Telling over 6 million people to evacuate within what, a 24-hour period would have jammed the roads and likely caused more deaths. Why don't you offer some words of condolence or care to the people of Houston? This is a 800-year weather event, not a judgment from God, you two-bit prophet.

From the news coverage I've watched, the rescued have said they sat out other storms, but that Harvey was the worst they'd ever seen. And there were hundreds and hundreds of private citizens out on boats, helping friend and stranger alike. They, unlike you, Mr. two-bit prophet, have a heart. They're showing charity for those in need, they're putting their heart into solid action with their hands. Unlike you.
    Pride, stubbornness, stupidity and not caring that they might be putting other peoples lives in danger...
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...arrogance, madness and shaking the proverbial fist at the Almighty.

Yah Veh is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Yah Veh hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I for one am not going to second-guess the decision when the storm isn't even over yet. There's time to point fingers later, but now is the time to help or at least show a bit of humanitarian charity. Harvey went from a tropical storm to category 4 hurricane in 36 hours. Telling over 6 million people to evacuate within what, a 24-hour period would have jammed the roads and likely caused more deaths. Why don't you offer some words of condolence or care to the people of Houston? This is a 800-year weather event, not a judgment from God, you two-bit prophet.

From the news coverage I've watched, the rescued have said they sat out other storms, but that Harvey was the worst they'd ever seen. And there were hundreds and hundreds of private citizens out on boats, helping friend and stranger alike. They, unlike you, Mr. two-bit prophet, have a heart. They're showing charity for those in need, they're putting their heart into solid action with their hands. Unlike you.
    Prophets foretell. I didn't foretell.

The Eternal Almighty works all things according to His good pleasure. There is nothing that happens on earth nor in heaven that happens outside of His will and good pleasure.

Terror, war, pestilence, earthquakes, tsunami’s and plague are instruments for the destruction of the wicked in the hands of the Almighty. He uses the wicked to destroy the wicked. Nobody is safe when He strikes and He never misses a target. “Shall there be evil in the city, and Yah Veh hath not worked it?”

Thanks
    Thanked 38,471 Times in 23,920 Posts

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

GOD makes the sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.

God Bless America

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Ktoyou (August 29th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Homes that were safe (high enough to not take in water) are still in danger.
    On an already saturated area where any drainage ways are already filled, along with the non-stop raining they are still having, is causing water levels to rise (no where to go).

God Bless America

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This storm turned out to worse than predicted.

God Bless America

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not to mention that Houston is the 3rd largest city in the USA.

God Bless America

Thanks
    Thanked 7,216 Times in 4,092 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I hope RocketMan is staying afloat.

God Bless America

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Job there are three types of rain mentioned. Two are primarily rains of blessing for the land and for mankind. The third is the rain of vengeance.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,255 Times in 11,351 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Truster is sure flooding this thread with judgement and glee. He seems happy about the devastation in Houston
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

annabenedetti (August 28th, 2017),Ktoyou (August 29th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    @Truster is sure flooding this thread with judgement and glee. He seems happy about the devastation in Houston
    "Just art thou and upright are Thy judgements".

How can anyone worship in spirit and truth if they don't know Elohim and His Ways....you can't.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times".

Thanks
    Thanked 7,216 Times in 4,092 Posts

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    ...arrogance, madness and shaking the proverbial fist at the Almighty.

Yah Veh is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: Yah Veh hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

You're a real piece of work.
    So keep your candles burning
    "Nevertheless, she persisted."
    a.k.a. starchild, starburst, stardust, sweetpea, and dumber than dirt.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to annabenedetti For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,218 Times in 2,410 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Con artist extraordinaire "Pastor" Joel Osteen Closes His Megachurch Building During Harvey crisis...

http://nypost.com/2017/08/28/pastor-...ooding-crisis/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoh For Your Post:

Thread Information