User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't this sound about right with reagrds to Jesus?

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Truster;5097119]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post

I had no option but to forsake my sins, because I was given a new nature. A nature that caused me to hate what I once loved and to love that which I once hated. This will be impossible for you to understand without experiencing it and you obviously haven't.
    "New nature"?? Any "New" nature from God, from above, would be one of love. Only Love can create.

Spiritual evidence from you is of hatred and ridicule for those who disagree with you, those whom you deem beneath you. Only love can alter that in you. Sorry, I haven't witnessed any "new" creation from you, ever.
    I would check my "spiritual" pulse, if I were you.
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Cross Reference;5097126]
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post

"New nature"?? Any "New" nature from God, from above, would be one of love. Only Love can create.

Spiritual evidence from you is of hatred and ridicule for those who disagree with you, those whom you deem beneath you. Only love can alter that in you. Sorry, I haven't witnessed any "new" creation from you, ever.
    I would check my "spiritual" pulse, if I were you.
    I have a particular hatred for those that oppose the truth, because I have seen the damage you do.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS I am not alone in this: Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS
    "Should you help the wicked and love those who hate Yah Veh and so bring wrath on yourself from Yah Veh?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PPS

I hate the assembly of evildoers, And I will not sit with the wicked.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate those who regard vain idols, But I trust in Yah Veh

I behold the treacherous and loathe them, Because they do not keep Your word.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PPPPS etc,

An unjust man is abominable to the just, And he who is upright in the way is abominable to the wicked.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,059 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Should you help the wicked and love those who hate Yah Veh and so bring wrath on yourself from Yah Veh?
    "And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him, for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world." (John 12:47)

We will judge unbelievers at the Last Day.
    Last edited by jamie; September 11th, 2017 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Truster;5097130]

I have a particular hatred for those that oppose the truth, because I have seen the damage you do.
    "Truth" according to who, you? Quite frankly, I think you are of cult thinking.
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PPPPS etc,

An unjust man is abominable to the just, And he who is upright in the way is abominable to the wicked.

Which one are you? I don't believe my guess would be wrong.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Cross Reference;5097169]

"Truth" according to who, you? Quite frankly, I think you are of cult thinking.
    Truth is absolute is is not according to any man, but of the Truth personified and glorified by The Holy Spirit.

Just because you don't recognize and love the truth your judicial blindness does not affect the power of the truth to save or to slay.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which one are you? I don't believe my guess would be wrong.
    Therein is the deference between you and me. I do not guess.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Therein is the deference between you and me. I do not guess.
    Well, lets see: You haven't presented any knowledge of God worth mentioning and I am guessing when I say that, you say? . . Interesting. Laughable but, interesting nontheless.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Truster;5097176]

Truth is absolute is is not according to any man, but of the Truth personified and glorified by The Holy Spirit.

Just because you don't recognize and love the truth your judicial blindness does not affect the power of the truth to save or to slay.
    Have you ever led anyone to the Lord Jesus Christ?

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Cross Reference;5097245]

Have you ever led anyone to the Lord Jesus Christ?
    You live in a dream world.

Thread Information