User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doesn't this sound about right with reagrds to Jesus?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,616 Times in 10,951 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Truster is being quoted saying some strange things
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Anything spiritual is strange to you because, you are a stranger to the truth.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Truster;5097248]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross Reference View Post

You live in a dream world.
    I didn't believe you had. Thanks for being honest about your failings in the matter.
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Cross Reference;5097275]
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post

I didn't believe you had. Thanks for being honest about your failings in the matter.
    I have this comfort. My King and my Saviour knows the truth about me, because He places His truth in me.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Anything spiritual is strange to you because, you are a stranger to the truth.
    No, I mean look at the posts, you two are having trouble with the quote function again. But again, you have some strange ideas about scripture and God

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patrick jane For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 11th, 2017),steko (September 11th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,783 Times in 10,961 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote function aside, there is still great truth in your statement, PJ.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

patrick jane (September 11th, 2017),steko (September 11th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,783 Times in 10,961 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I mean look at the posts, you two are having trouble with the quote function again. But again, you have some strange ideas about scripture and God
    It's pretty simple to look at one's post before hitting the send button, but, alas.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glorydaz For Your Post:

patrick jane (September 11th, 2017),steko (September 11th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The scriptures and the truth are closed to you. Your mind is on the things of the world.

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The scriptures and the truth are closed to you. Your mind is on the things of the world.

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."
    Thanks Truster

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Truster
    There was no sincerity in that thanks, but I do remember thanking someone this week. Not very original or spiritual of you.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. Jesus to us is what He couldn't he be with Adam, his advocator if he sinned. Jesus is the Avocater who stands before God to make intercession for us, pleading our case, with God on our behalf. We, if a disciple of Christian, are now the Temple of the Holy Spirit in which He dwells. The true Christian is given the same responsibility as Jesus, the man i.e., to hold in trust, the complete Godhead. Jesus died and resurrected to make that possible for those who love Him by the new birth from above. This is why John 17:3ff is so important to understand.
    Adams sin was falling to the temptation of the serpent. "Ye, shall be as gods" (Gen. 3:5). That sin is alive and well today. Yes, Christians are the "temple of the living God." The Holy Spirit has been poured out upon those who believe and have faith. The Godhead is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Godhead is divine and of the substance of God. Christians have the Holy Spirit sent to them to guide them and convict them when wrong. I do not believe I am part of the Godhead. Just a servant.

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Permit me a little editing for clarities sake:

Jesus to us is what He couldn't be with Adam,i.e., and advocator if he sinned. Jesus is the Advocater who stands before God to make intercession for us, pleading our case, with God on our behalf. We, if a disciple of Christ, are now the Temple of the Holy Spirit in which He dwells. The true Christian disciple is given the same responsibility as Jesus, the man i.e., to hold in trust, the complete Godhead with allowances made for us because learning to be faithful in Christ is a process of learning how to abide in Him. Paul was saying in Gal 2:20 KJV that he lived by the life of the Son of God. Jesus died and resurrected to make that possible for the ones who are born again, who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. This is why John 17:3ff is so important to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley D View Post
    Adams sin was falling to the temptation of the serpent. "Ye, shall be as gods" (Gen. 3:5). That sin is alive and well today. Yes, Christians are the "temple of the living God." The Holy Spirit has been poured out upon those who believe and have faith. The Godhead is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Godhead is divine and of the substance of God. Christians have the Holy Spirit sent to them to guide them and convict them when wrong. I do not believe I am part of the Godhead. Just a servant.
    If born again, Brad, the Holy Spirit indwells us. Start from the point in time when that was first demonstrated: John 20:22 KJV.
    "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15 (KJV)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,059 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If born again, Brad, the Holy Spirit indwells us. Start from the point in time when that was first demonstrated: John 20:22 KJV.
    The second time we are born we are immortal and invisible to the human eye.

"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man." (1 Corinthians 15:48-49)

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    The second time we are born we are immortal and invisible to the human eye.

"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man." (1 Corinthians 15:48-49)
    Sorry I asked, son. I wasn't asking for an opinion about what you believe.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,197 Times in 1,059 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry I asked, son. I wasn't asking for an opinion about what you believe.
    OK daughter.

Thread Information