TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    You really do not know what you are talking about. Assumption is generally a mistake. Assuming that one hasn't been led by GOD is a grand mistake. What motive do you have for such arrogant errenius assumption?
    In the past you have stated that you are busy at work and that you are a builder. That means you didn't leave your work behind.

So I reiterate; You haven't left anything behind, except your marbles of course.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,084 Times in 892 Posts

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    In the past you have stated that you are busy at work and that you are a builder. That means you didn't leave your work behind.
    I left everything; including my own profitable business.

If a man doesn't work he doesn't eat.

We are not instructed to not work.

I left all I had. All of my maternal possessions and thousands worth of tools were in my 73 Chevy which I loved. I made it one town away from my home when my truck and all belongings were removed from me. I could have turned back. I could have made a few phonecalls and gotten my things back and then continued.

I did neither. I started off walking instead.

I do not want to speak of me any longer. It is irrelevant. We prove spirits by their works, not their past.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

marhig (August 22nd, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,474 Posts

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    Well that depends on what type of corpse they are!
    I thought I had better explain myself, I mean being dead in Christ, (dead to self) and alive in God.

God definitely feeds those who are dead to the world and turning from the works of the flesh, those who through Christ by the power of the Spirit die daily, and live by the will of God. God will feed them, help them to grow in him and he will never leave or forsake them, if they remain in his goodness.

Thanks

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I left all I had. All of my maternal possessions and thousands worth of tools were in my 73 Chevy which I loved. I made it one town away from my home when my truck and all belongings were removed from me. I could have turned back. I could have made a few phonecalls and gotten my things back and then continued.

I do not want to speak of me any longer. It is irrelevant. We prove spirits by their works, not their past.
    Yes, and the works that we leave behind are the works of the flesh. Not naturally working to live!

I've left behind a life of building up in the world too pops, and we work to live not live to work. My husband now works to care for us, and I look after the house and family, and our hearts are God's and we love and live by him, and put him first in both our lives.

As I know you do too

And it doesn't matter what others think of us. Or what evil they call us, we are to still have care and hope for them. And God will judge us all, as only be truly knows our hearts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (August 22nd, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You shouldn't have lied by saying you'd left all. It's all part of the trying to prove you are something when you are obviously not.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You shouldn't have lied by saying you'd left all. It's all part of the trying to prove you are something when you are obviously not.
    What did I not leave?

I left a profitable business I built from the ground up.

One can't really leave their knowledge though.

So, how did I lie?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

marhig (August 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaving all isn't stopping working to live, leaving all is turning from this world and the works of the flesh to live by the will of God.

Forsaking all, even family and friends who try to pull us away, we are not to join in, but turn away, still being there for them and speak to them the things of God when possible, but not doing as they do and bare witness to the truth and live the way through Christ. Showing them the truth in our lives, being doers of the word, hoping that one day they will see the love of God and life of Christ and turn from this world of sin and through Christ by the Spirit and break free from satan and follow Christ Jesus in love and truth.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What did I not leave?

So, how did I lie?
    You need to ask what it means to leave everything and follow Messiah and that means that although you pretend to have done so, you haven't.

As usual talking to you is like getting on a silly merrygoround...off and away.

Thanks

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did I not leave?

So, how did I lie?
    Pops, you know in your heart before God what you've done, truster doesn't know your heart or mine, so he can't judge us even though he seems to think that he has the authority to do so!

He should take a look at himself before he judges others, as he seems to set himself on a pedestal whilst he looks down at everyone else!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

Thanks

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to ask what it means to leave everything and follow Messiah and that means that although you pretend to have done so, you haven't.

I'd love to know where you get the money to buy your equipment to mountain climb, because it sure ain't cheap! Or the money to pay for your food and bills etc?

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for not being able to show how I lied.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't need to "show" it's posted by you.

Post No 35

"What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD".

Now tell me that you were not insinuating that you were the person in question.

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post No 35

"What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD".

What don't you get about giving up everything doesn't include trade knowledge which is imprinted in memory.

Can you show a verse or two they says we are to give up working. I'm pretty sure literally walking away from literally everything in one's life constitutes giving up everything. How does one give up intellectual property in the form of trade knowledge, and why would you think it is called for when scripture says we must work to eat?

Over 4000 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post No 35

Are you just not going to respond?

What sort of man makes such railing accusations to only tuck tail and run?

Furthermore; if you feel that Christ works through you so much so that your words are actually the words of the Spirit of GOD, then how is it that you assume things and then when shown to have been mistaken, you bail out like a coward?

Is not GOD omniscient and too working through you? How then have you made such a mistake? GOD makes no mistakes. I never witnessed GOD promoting discord only to bail out at the first sign of trouble.

What gives?

Hey;

Rhetorical.

May we learn together by the grace and will of.... Nevermind.... Not you....you who knowingly blaspheme the Holy Spirit and make our gracious merciful GOD out to be evil for your sake. May GOD have mercy on our souls.

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leave him be; he only looks to bring strife and confusion to those avid seekers.
    Thank you for reminding me again.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oatmeal For Your Post:

KingdomRose (August 27th, 2017),popsthebuilder (August 22nd, 2017)

Thread Information