2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    It's impossible to feed a corpse.
    Wow! What a heart of love and truth!

What's with the name calling?

You called a lot of people corpses.

Are you so special and enlightened that the rest of the body of Christ is dead to you?

There are several people on this website who responded accurately, but you could not?

Why did you butt in?

I am not to blame for your inability to answer a simple question.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oatmeal For Your Post:

KingdomRose (August 27th, 2017),marhig (August 22nd, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by popsthebuilder View Post
    I agree that the son and the Father are different as one is a physical temporal man filled with the Spirit of GOD/ Christ, and the other being the Spirit of GOD/ Christ.

I do not divide the Spirit of GOD.
    I do seethe necessity in dividing mortal man from the eternal Spirit that is GOD.
    The answer of a man who hasn't got a clue but likes to pretend he has.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

marhig (August 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that the son and the Father are different as one is a physical temporal man filled with the Spirit of GOD/ Christ, and the other being the Spirit of GOD/ Christ.

I do seethe necessity in dividing mortal man from the eternal Spirit that is GOD.
    I am not sure what all that means,

I sum it up with God is God and the son of God is the son of God.
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would you know?

You could not answer a simple question, why is that?

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What motive would an atheist have to pretend to have been given faith?

Please tell me why I would have spent the last 6 years of my life seeking out verification of what I was freely given by GOD. Why would I have left everything behind to follow the word of GOD if I was pretending something.

What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that someone is pretending anything.

Can we not conversate with some level of civility and hope towards one another?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    I am not sure what all that means,

I sum it up with God is God and the son of God is the son of God.
    There is One Spirit.

That One Spirit was in Jesus prior to his birth and upon His conception. That same spirit is the Spirit of GOD, responsible for all existence and the subsistance there of.

Man is not GOD.

I think we are in agreement.

peace friend.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    What would you know?

You could not answer a simple question, why is that?
    Leave him be; he only looks to bring strife and confusion to those avid seekers.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

KingdomRose (August 27th, 2017),marhig (August 22nd, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What motive would an atheist have to pretend to have been given faith?

Please tell me why I would have spent the last 6 years of my life seeking out verification of what I was freely given by GOD. Why would I have left everything behind to follow the word of GOD if I was pretending something.

What profit would it be for the nonbeliever to give up everything and cling to the cord of faith in GOD.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that someone is pretending anything.

Can we not conversate with some level of civility and hope towards one another?
    It's not a motive it's a delusion. It's acceptance of the existence of The Creator in the general revelation and thinking that revelation is salvation, it's not. It just leaves the sinner without excuse. Roman 1:19-20

The unregenerate,unrepentant sinner then does what Cain did and prepares a form of worship and doctrine that he deems acceptable. Thus making the Eternal Almighty a debtor and not a Saviour.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,884 Times in 1,447 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree that they are one in Spirit pops, but I believe that they are separate, look at revelation 1, this is after Christ has left the flesh and is back with his father.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus Christ revelation, so Christ isn't God.

But they are one in Spirit, being one love, one heart and one mind. And all those who truly belong to God are at one with them producing the fruit of the Spirit daily as they live by the will of God and walk in the Spirit.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS

You haven't "left everything behind" and you are most certainly not absorbing truth.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not a motive it's a delusion. It's acceptance of the existence of The Creator in the general revelation and thinking that revelation is salvation, it's not. It just leaves the sinner without excuse. Roman 1:19-20

The unregenerate,unrepentant sinner then does what Cain did and prepares a form of worship and doctrine that he deems acceptable. Thus making the Eternal Almighty a debtor and not a Saviour.
    Never ever said I was saved or Christ.

Sentence fragments don't really help to convey any message.

It's good to see that you consider the working of GOD within the soul of man to be mere delusion.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PS

You haven't "left everything behind" and you are most certainly not absorbing truth.
    You really do not know what you are talking about. Assumption is generally a mistake. Assuming that one hasn't been led by GOD is a grand mistake. What motive do you have for such arrogant errenius assumption?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to popsthebuilder For Your Post:

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marhig View Post
    I agree that they are one in Spirit pops, but I believe that they are separate, look at revelation 1, this is after Christ has left the flesh and is back with his father.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus Christ revelation, so Christ isn't God.

But they are one in Spirit, being one love, one heart and one mind. And all those who truly belong to God are at one with them producing the fruit of the Spirit daily as they live by the will of God and walk in the Spirit.
    Mrs. Mary, I would hope that we can discuss our different perspective privately.

Surely GOD gave the man Jesus everything, but that isn't the issue.

Christ is the Word that came forth from GOD. All things were spoken into creation through Christ/ the Word of GOD/ the Spirit of GOD.

We could actually discuss it openly in a thread if you would care to start one.

If you do, please let me know.

peace sister and friend,

sincerely

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. The unregenerate, unrepentant sinners are those who don't truly repent and obey God and live by his will. They say "I believe" and that they trust in God with their mouths but their hearts are far from him. Workers of iniquity, who love their flesh and the world before God, those who aren't willing to lay down their lives for others as Christ Jesus teaches, full of pomp and self glorification calling themselves saved and looking down in others and calling them evil when they speak the truth. False teachers, blind leading the blind into the pit of hell, as they live by a false do nothing gospel bringing those who listen to them with them.

Those who truly love and believe in God live by his will and they obey his commandments and he commandments of Christ Jesus. and through faith, by the grace of God, they deny themselves, bare their cross, and partake in the sufferings of Christ, and truly follow Jesus!

Something that you call evil to do!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to marhig For Your Post:

popsthebuilder (August 22nd, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mrs. Mary, I would hope that we can discuss our different perspective privately.

Surely GOD gave the man Jesus everything, but that isn't the issue.

Christ is the Word that came forth from GOD. All things were spoken into creation through Christ/ the Word of GOD/ the Spirit of GOD.

We could actually discuss it openly in a thread if you would care to start one.

If you do, please let me know.

peace sister and friend,

sincerely
    Ok, I just want to say, that I believe that the father is in Christ , the Christ is in the father, but we are also in them and they in us once we are born of God. Yet we are all separate being in one body of one Spirit, if you see what I mean?

Just trying to explain myself clearly my friend

Message me anytime

Thread Information