User Tag List

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Elohim hates sin, but loves the sinner is a spiritual ponzi scheme that profits nobody:

CON'T....

Psalm 21
    8 Your hand will find all Your ENEMIES; Your right hand will find those who HATE You.
    9 You shall make them as a fiery oven in the time of Your ANGER; Yah Veh shall swallow them up in His WRATH, And the FIRE shall DEVOUR them.
    10 Their offspring You shall DESTROY from the earth, And their descendants from among the sons of men.

Psalm 90:11
    Who knows the power of Your ANGER? For as the fear of You, so is Your WRATH.

Proverbs 11:23
    The desire of the just is only good, But the expectation of the WICKED is WRATH.

Proverbs 11
    30 The fruit of the just is a tree of life, And he who wins souls is wise.
    31 If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the IRREVERENT and the SINNER.
    Isaiah 1:28

The destruction of TRANSGRESSORS and of SINNERS shall be together, And those who forsake YAH VEH shall be CONSUMED.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Elohim hates sin, but loves the sinner is a spiritual ponzi scheme that profits nobody:

CON'T....

Isaiah 13
    8 And they will be afraid. Pangs and sorrows will take hold of them; They will be in pain as a woman in childbirth; They will be amazed at one another; Their faces will be like flames.
    9 Behold, the day of Yah Veh comes, Cruel, with both WRATH and fierce ANGER, To lay the land desolate; And He will DESTROY its SINNERS from it.
    10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations Will not give their light; The sun will be darkened in its going forth, And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

Jeremiah 10
    9 Silver is beaten into plates; It is brought from Tarshish, And gold from Uphaz, The work of the craftsman And of the hands of the metalsmith; Blue and purple are their clothing; They are all the work of skilful men.
    10 But Yah Veh is the true Elohim; He is the living El and the everlasting King. At His WRATH the earth will tremble, And the nations will not be able to endure His INDIGNATION.
    11 Thus you shall say to them: "The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth shall PERISH from the earth and from under these heavens."

Jeremiah 44
    (Israelites Will Be PUNISHED in Egypt- Jeremiah Prophesies to the Jews in Egypt )

1 The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the Jews who dwell in the land of Egypt, who dwell at Migdol, at Tahpanhes, at Noph, and in the country of Pathros, saying,
    2 "Thus YAH VEH Sabaoth, the Elohim of Israel: "You have seen all the CALAMITY that I have brought on Jerusalem and on all the cities of Judah; and behold, this day they are a desolation, and no one dwells in them,
    3 because of their WICKEDNESS which they have committed to provoke Me to ANGER, in that they went to burn incense and to serve other gods whom they did not know, they nor you nor your fathers.
    4 However I have sent to you all My servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, "Oh, do not do this abominable thing that I HATE!"
    5 But they did not listen or incline their ear to turn from their WICKEDNESS, to burn no incense to other gods.
    6 So My FURY and My ANGER were poured out and kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are WASTED and DESOLATE, as it is this day.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nahum 1
    2 Elohim is jealous, and YAH VEH avenges; Yah Veh avenges and is furious. Yah Veh will take VENGEANCE on His adversaries, And He reserves WRATH for His ENEMIES;
    3 Yah Veh is slow to ANGER and great in power, And will not at all acquit the WICKED....

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been argued that the Old Testament judgements do not apply now that we have a New Testament. Lets check that out, shall we...

Elohim's Just Judgment

ROMANS 2

5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself WRATH in the day of WRATH and revelation of the righteous judgment of Elohim,
    6 who "will RENDER to each one according to his deeds"
    7 eternal life to those who by patient continuance in doing good seek for glory, honor, and immortality;
    8 but to those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness--INDIGNATION and WRATH,
    9 TRIBULATION and ANGUISH, on every soul of man who does EVIL, of the Jew first and also of the Greek;
    10 but glory, honor, and peace to everyone who works what is good, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
    11 For there is no partiality with Elohim.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has been argued that the Old Testament judgements do not apply now that we have a New Testament. Lets check that out, shall we...

Ephesians 5
    5 For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Messiah and Elohim.
    6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the WRATH of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience.
    7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colossians 3
    5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, EVIL desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
    6 Because of these things the WRATH of Elohim is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
    7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suicide is a recent term that hides the true meaning of what happens to a person when they are confronted by the king of terrors (death) Life and death are under the authority of the Almighty to give or to take away. These people and every other person deemed to have "committed suicide" have been destroyed because they were enemies of the Almighty.

He is glorified in the salvation and the destruction of sinners. "The wages of sin is death".

In Anglo-Latin, the term for "one who commits suicide" was felo-de-se, literally "one guilty concerning himself."

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Samson committed suicide and he is listed among the faithful in Hebrews. For every rule or law you present there is always an exception to the rule. So rule/law keeping is as worthless as Truster's gospel.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Suicide is a recent term that hides the true meaning of what happens to a person when they are confronted by the king of terrors (death) Life and death are under the authority of the Almighty to give or to take away. These people and every other person deemed to have "committed suicide" have been destroyed because they were enemies of the Almighty.

He is glorified in the salvation and the destruction of sinners. "The wages of sin is death".

In Anglo-Latin, the term for "one who commits suicide" was felo-de-se, literally "one guilty concerning himself."
    Isaiah 66:16
    For Yah Veh will execute judgment by fire And by His sword on all flesh, And those slain by Yah Veh will be many.

Isaiah 34:5
    For My sword is satiated in heaven, Behold it shall descend for judgment upon Edom And upon the people whom I have devoted to destruction.

Deuteronomy 32:41
    If I sharpen My flashing sword, And My hand takes hold on justice, I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who ha
    te Me.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS

Isaiah 34:5
    For My sword is satiated in heaven, Behold it shall descend for judgment upon Edom And upon the people whom I have devoted to destruction.

Devoted or devotement literally means set apart for destruction. That which is dedicated to destruction.
    The Almighty has dedicated a people to glorify Himself in salvation and He has dedicated the rest to destruction.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is always an exception to every rule or law making law-keeping of any kind rubbish in God's eyes. God requires us to live by faith and trust. Truster's name is a lie because he trusts in himself not God.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A man might be subject to
    a game changer
    An experience that changes
    his outlook.
    His view point of life and all
    he see's changes.
    But it is still a game
    his old habits remain
    they shall like weeds spring up.

On a rare occasion
    a man will, without
    seeking to do so,
    experience a game ender.
    At which point in time
    the game ends suddenly
    in which reality, trust and truth
    shall step up in agreement.
    Only in this experience
    shall the petty games
    of futile existence cease.

For some moments he will know
    that everything is different.
    He won't know how or why.
    He will receive a pertinent,
    personal revelation of the how
    and will receive the ability
    to accept the why.....game ender.

People will notice the change
    they will be in awe of him
    because nothing in the arena
    of their previous experiences
    can explain what had happened
    to turn him so completely.

Nobody will be more surprised
    than the man himself.
    He will shed his habits
    like Autumn leaves.
    Those things he loved
    he now hates
    and that which he hated
    he now loves.
    He will develop an ardent
    desire for truth.
    He will seek others
    who have experienced the same
    he will not find one
    in ten thousand
    even one in a hundred thousand.
    He becomes aware
    he is an alien and a stranger
    on earth.
    Even those he supposed would,
    with open arms, welcome him
    hate him with malice
    and vicious intent.

He will discover a fountain
    of joy and another of tears.
    He will enjoy the peace
    that surpasses all understanding
    and yet be at war within himself.
    The battle rages, yet there is peace,
    he is a walking contradiction.
    He will deny, at times, his own self
    sometimes wonder if he is mad.

Is there nobody that understands?
    is the nobody on this same path?
    He knows what he wants
    understands what he needs
    and goes to the place it should be.

Time and again he walks home weeping
    with the condemnation
    of the envious game changers
    ringing in his ears.....continuing (Life goes on).

Thanks
    Thanked 46,502 Times in 28,704 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Those like him who boast in their own flesh. Aka, the lost.
    Ahh.

Romans 10 KJV
    (3) For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

Thread Information