User Tag List

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips:
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prior to my conversion two out of three words that came of of my mouth were expletives.

I have no problem with the unregenerate using foul language because it's as natural as breathing for them. I always feel the need to point out to hypocrites their true state.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 45,679 Times in 28,097 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Once we assuage our conscience by calling something a "necessary evil," it begins to look more and more necessary and less and less evil.
    You're just full of Hallmark cards, ain't ya.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

Thanks

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    LOL. Anything that gets movies, TV shows and fictional novels written about has to be a lie.
    Cecil B. DeMille would disagree!

Thanks

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Prior to my conversion two out of three words that came of of my mouth were expletives.
    Who cares?

Thanks

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Tambora is on your ignore list.
    I bet you peek.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no problem with the unregenerate using foul language because it's as natural as breathing for them. I always feel the need to point out to hypocrites their true state.

Therefore if any man be in Messiah, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

"All things are become new", including language in communication.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If all things do not become new then you have been "set aside or separated by Yah Veh unto evil and to destruction":

Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking by the spirit of God, speaking in tongues, is awesome when understood from the scripture and utilized as scripture instructs
    "And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship and in breaking of bread and in prayers." Acts 2:42

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" Philippians 2:2

Pro scripture = Protestant

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
    Speaking by the spirit of God, speaking in tongues, is awesome when understood from the scripture and utilized as scripture instructs
    You mean speaking gibberish.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't trust the scriptures without understanding the meaning of them. What did the words mean to the people who first received them.

When I was converted I began to attend house groups in which everyone would take a turn in explaining what a particular scripture "meant to them". Romantic nonsense. A scripture can only mean what it was intended to mean.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,862 Times in 6,888 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Who cares?
    Those like him who boast in their own flesh. Aka, the lost.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (August 16th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Those like him who boast in their own flesh. Aka, the lost.
    You usually accuse me of not doing anything to secure salvation, but now you are accusing me of boasting in my own flesh. Nice try Old Nick, but "get thee behind me".

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,568 Times in 13,014 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    I bet you peek.
    He peeks just like Rusha does

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a recognisable difference between immaturity in Messiah and the damnable errors of the unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

Thread Information