User Tag List

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 334041424344 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mercies of Yah Veh! We are not consumed, because his tender mercies never finish: new by mornings; how great your trustworthiness.Lam 3:22,23

I remember feeling this long before I read or heard the verse. The morning after my conversion I awoke and my first thought was "He is still with me" and I could feel His compassion towards me.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Rusha (April 28th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no respect
    because there is no loyalty
    there can be no loyalty
    without integrity
    The integrity of man was left
    at the foot of a tree in Eden
    that which was lost in Eden
    was recovered on a tree at Calvary.
    Last edited by Truster; April 29th, 2019 at 03:04 AM.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Rusha (April 28th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MEN MAKE THEMSELVES WICKED AND SO THE ETERNAL ALMIGHTY MAKES THEM MISERABLE.

Proverbs 1:26-33
    I also shall laugh at your calamity;
    I shall deride when your dread cometh;
    when your dread cometh as devastation
    and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
    when tribulation and distress
    cometh upon you.
    Then shall they call upon Me,
    but I shall not answer;
    they shall seek me early,
    but they shall not find me:
    for that they hated knowledge,
    and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
    they willed none of my counsel:
    they scorned all my reproof.
    Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
    and be satiated with their own counsels.
    For the apostasy of the gullible
    shall slaughter them,
    and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where truth is fortified by trust
    ambivalence has been put to death.
    The assurance of this man frightens people
    because there is a marked difference in his speech
    his walk is contrary to that of the common herd.
    People cannot fathom the truth of the matter
    and so they revert to accusation and evil speaking.
    The man walks on because he fears no evil
    as he walks through the darkened valley.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A man who has been set free by the truth can't resist living in the truth. He does not attempt to develop or nurture a persona. He is sincere and uncompromising in all that he says and does.
    He would rather tell the truth to a friend and risk losing their friendship than to lie and indulge them while putting their eternal soul at risk.
    Last edited by Truster; May 2nd, 2019 at 02:28 PM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The attributes of The Eternal Almighty are the most delightful and edifying studies, contemplations and meditations that man can embark upon. Like Him they are renewed every morning and they always bear the fruit of comfort and joy. They cause a pause that allows the pursuing goodness and mercy to apprehend and ravish the soul.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Nang (May 7th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The man who simply performs
    so that he can boast of the achievement
    is left empty at the conclusion.
    The man who sets out to learn
    and to enjoy the lessons
    will find himself well and truly nourished.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ONLY A FOOL WOULD LIE ABOUT HIS HEIGHT
    NEITHER CAN A FOOL EXAGGERATE HIS WIT OR WISDOM
    A MEDIOCRE MAN DISPLAYS NOTHING EXTRAORDINARY
    TRY AS HE MIGHT A FOOL BRINGS FORTH NO WISDOM
    BY THE FRUIT OF THEIR LIPS ALL MEN SHALL BE KNOWN
    AND SOME BY THEIR FRUIT ARE VINDICATED.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To have the strings of one’s heart
    re-tuned by The Prince of Peace
    and strummed at His pace and rhythm
    is to echo abundant joy in the step
    of him who finds himself marching
    to the tune of eternal glory...

Thanks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John 4:24.

God is spirit.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because oatmeal is on your ignore list.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is one degree lower than lunacy. That is found in a person conversing with the lunatics and expecting rational thought to draw them from the depth of evil that they have fallen into.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The entry into life
    reaching the first plateau
    and then the realisation
    that as you move onwards
    and upwards to new heights
    you will never be the same again
    that each step forward is a renewal.

To come out of a trial
    and realise something has died
    while something else is renewed
    you don’t know what as yet
    but you watch and wait and listen
    Then you react to something in a new way
    and wonder where the reaction came from
    then with enlightenment, you smile, knowingly.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walking in the valley of the shadow of death and fearing no evil.

There is none more superstitious than a man going into combat. How blessed are we saints who wear the armour of Elohim in our combatant walk through time and do so in trust. Amen.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do your clothes express you
    or do they express the person
    you would like to be perceived as being?

Do you sing because you are happy
    or are you happy because you sing
    is the music from the heart or just from your lips.

Do you dance to the music and twirl with joy
    or are you just going through the motions
    hoping and wishing the dance would end.

Are you living life to the full
    or just wearing a colourful facade
    hiding behind the latest craze
    pretending to enjoy.

Are you at last who you wanted to be
    are you at last who you longed to be
    in this grown-up world, you so desired
    or is the child still pretending?

Thread Information