User Tag List

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3037383940

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not stand close to me, for I am Holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

You're not ignoring me, I couldn't care less about that. You're ignoring The Word of God.
    No Bueno.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Aimiel is on your ignore list.

That's a bad case of OCD you have.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not stand close to me, for I am Holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

You're not ignoring me, I couldn't care less about that. You're ignoring The Word of God.
    No Bueno.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Religion is palliative whereas salvation deals with the root problem and in doing so removes the pain caused by enmity.
    Last edited by Truster; March 13th, 2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: caused by enmity.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the denominational religion fails to comfort. Just like an opiate addict goes doctor shopping, they go doctrine shopping. Once they find another denomination they must tell everyone about the amazing effects they have experianced, wow.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When the denominational religion fails to comfort. Just like an opiate addict goes doctor shopping, they go doctrine shopping. Once they find another denomination they must tell everyone about the amazing effects they have experianced, wow.
    It saddens me to say that this is predominantly found in those who are brought up in denominational homes. They discover that what they have been taught does not apply to themselves and off they go. They don't realsie that they, their parents and all those that attend the denomination are atheist and that the blessings and benefits found in scripture do not belong to them.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you answer a wicked man with scripture he will always demand you provide understanding, because the scripture is closed to him.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE FOR NOTRUSTER TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS TO HIMSELF AND CLOSE HIS EYES TO TRUTH.

Started by NoTruster, August 11th, 2017 03:42 AM, Answered by NOTRUSTER over and over and over.
    No Bueno.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not a place to express the spiritual vindictiveness of the unregenerate.

"what communion hath light with darkness?" None.

"The wicked intrigues against the just
    and gnashes on him with his teeth.
    Adonay laughs at him;
    for he sees his day coming.
    The wicked draw the sword and bend their bow
    to fell the humble and needy
    and to slaughter the straight of way.
    Their sword enters their own heart
    their bows break".
    Last edited by Truster; Yesterday at 11:51 AM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When a man has been set free by the truth he does by nature recognise truth and the messengers of truth. He cannot bare lies and liars. He avoids error as he would the plauge. To be holy is to be seperated and Yah Veh Elohim "leads such a man in the paths of justness for His names sake". To the praise of the glory of His grace.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    When a man has been set free by the truth he does by nature recognise truth and the messengers of truth. He cannot bare lies and liars. He avoids error as he would the plauge. To be holy is to be seperated and Yah Veh Elohim "leads such a man in the paths of justness for His names sake". To the praise of the glory of His grace.
    The words of a man who had been set free by the truth and a contrast.

Blithe the man
    who neither walks in the counsel of the wicked,
    nor stands in the way of sinners,
    nor settles in the settlement of the scornful.
    2 But his delight is in the torah of Yah Veh;
    and in his torah he meditates day and night;
    3 and being as a tree
    transplanted by the rivulets of water,
    giving his fruit in his time:
    his leaf withers not;
    and whatever he works, prospers.
    4 Not so the wicked;
    but are as chaff which the wind disperses.
    5 So, neither the wicked rise in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the witness of the just.
    6 For Yah Veh knows the way of the just;
    and the way of the wicked destructs.

Thread Information