User Tag List

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBBI View Post
    Personally, I think we're taken "up in the air" of Christ out of the dust realm where the serpent's meat is, and spared wrath with every word/breath that comes from the Father's mouth (that we obey). Just sayin'.... Peace
    Ask yourself why Satan is referred to as. "the prince of the power of the air".
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 34,236 Times in 17,215 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    It's not crap, and it's not secret.
    We know about it per scripture.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over,"

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking that you are doing everything for the right reason is wrong, in the majority of cases.

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death".

"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, But a wise man is he who listens to counsel".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (August 14th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 45,679 Times in 28,097 Posts

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    There are those on here that have never had a pure spiritual thought. They display ignorance, spite and vindictiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by exminister View Post
    What a pleasant subject line "Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS."

Then by post number 2 it went south. That must be some record. It is usually by the end of the first or second page it goes south.
    hehe!
    Truster likes to start threads so he can call folks ignorant.
    That's all his threads are for.
    Spiteful, not spiritual.

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." Exodus 15:3

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 Times in 2,430 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    hehe!
    Truster likes to start threads so he can call folks ignorant.
    That's all his threads are for.
    Spiteful, not spiritual.
    He can't debate and defend his false beliefs. He starts threads and looks only to be bragged on and or call other people ignorant.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Tambora is on your ignore list.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What screams of anguish
    what cries of terror
    will proceed from the mouths
    of those that expect
    but do not receive favour
    on that day of judgement.

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have ejected demons? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then shall I profess unto them, I never ever knew you: depart from me, ye that violate the Torah.
    Violate Torah? Truster just made the list of Jericho.

Over 750 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What screams of anguish
    what cries of terror
    will proceed from the mouths
    of those that expect
    but do not receive favour
    on that day of judgement.

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have ejected demons? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then shall I profess unto them, I never ever knew you: depart from me, ye that violate the Torah.
    Yep....must still cleave unto Torah like a woman cleaves unto her husband and they become one flesh. The Torah is the tree of life that became the tree of life and those that know Him as a husband, love Him. Peace

Thanks
    Thanked 9,862 Times in 6,888 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not crap, and it's not secret.
    We know about it per scripture.
    Paul called it by what it is. Skubala is not "garbage" or "trash". It is worse than that. And people that really do know Greek said he called it dog poop in a common vulgar term.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

Tambora (August 15th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,360 Times in 3,271 Posts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over,"

This message is hidden because glorydaz is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because Tambora is on your ignore list.

Do me too!

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick M View Post
    Paul called it by what it is. Skubala is not "garbage" or "trash". It is worse than that. And people that really do know Greek said he called it dog poop in a common vulgar term.
    I know exactly what it means and unlike you I paid attention to the context in which Paul used the term. It is not the words that is important when foul language is used it's the spirit at work when people use it. Paul was not trying to be offensive or to shock he was describing the stench of self-justness.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once we assuage our conscience by calling something a "necessary evil," it begins to look more and more necessary and less and less evil.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let no foul or polluting language, nor evil word nor unwholesome or worthless talk [ever] come out of your mouth...

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A FOUL MOUTH IS EVIDENCE OF A POLLUTED AND EVIL SPIRIT AT WORK.

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man
    Matthew 15:18
    Last edited by Truster; May 2nd, 2018 at 05:16 AM.

Thread Information