User Tag List

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    There is nothing that you have to say that I need to hear. There is nothing that I say that you have the ability to hear.
    Sorry, but your ignorance isn't as contagious as you would like. Those of us who remain teachable will be shown the ways that God is planning on moving in the future, as He never shows up the same way twice. He loves to keep His Mystery.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because Aimiel is on your ignore list.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the irreverent, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornfu". Amen.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How will you feel
    when you look deeply
    into the eyes of hatred
    and see yourself looking back.

When you stare at lust
    and depravity with condemnation
    how will you feel when the bitterness of soul
    shall echo condemnation back at you.

Upon confronting the deceitful
    with accusations and judgement
    what will your first thoughts reveal
    when you find you have been looking in a mirror.

Coming face to face with a nightmare
    of lawless, illicit behaviour
    and greeting him as the twin of
    your evil thoughts and imaginings.

It is impossible for a man to guard
    or to cleanse his heart and mind
    and so he will carry the burden
    of his guilt and condemnation to destruction.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is nothing that you have to say that I need to hear. There is nothing that I say that you have the ability to hear.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the irreverent, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornfu". Amen.
    Translation: Do not stand close to me, for I am Holier than thou.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; a people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick; which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day. Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, your iniquities, and the iniquities of your fathers together, saith the Lord, which have burned incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Salvation is not about doing
    salvation involves the receiving
    and acceptance that all that needs
    to be done has been and will become.
    There are sufficiency and certainty
    in salvation that has no reliance
    nor dependance on mankind.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was working I used to love this time of year when I'd filed my tax return and paid whatever tax was due. I was always grateful for the ability to pay the bill and that self-control had prevented me from squandering the money I'd set aside. Yah Veh is good.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let the volume of the call to be grateful
    be so sudden and so loud that it can’t be ignored
    Cause me to answer the call with a sincere gratitude
    that melts my heart and brings tears of joy.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About two or three weeks into my salvation I was leaving a Sunday meeting of evangelicals that I had begun to attend’ The Pastor, who was busy receiving praise for his sermon, saw me and shouted across the room, “you’re doing really well’ and gave me a thumbs up. I immediately, without any forethought, replied in all honesty, “I’m not doing anything”.

Last year a chap I’ve known since my conversion started giving me a pep talk. He did so by pointing out each and everything he deemed necessary for my TRUE salvation. Uninteruppted he mentioned at least a dozen things. When he finished I told him that I hadn’t done any of the things he’d listed. His shoulders straighten and I saw him put on a devilish smile as if to say, “There, I’ve caught you out, you fraud”.
    Then, in all sincerity, I added, “but I have felt all those things working in me since the day of my regeneration”. He looked sad and I realised he was unable to rejoice in the salvation that is by grace through trust.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem with running away
    is that you can't escape yourself.
    Wherever the person runs to
    they will always find themselves
    waiting, accusing and mocking.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a number years I have been answering the enquiry “ how are you” with the reply “contented” which is both accurate and sincere.
    This morning I was made aware of the reason for my contentment. Unlike Mick Jagger who cried “ I can’t get no satisfaction” I can and do get satisfaction in all things. This satisfaction and the gratefulness that accompanies it results in blissful contentment.
    The person who has their mind, mouth and life filled with complaints and sighs will find only misery all the day long, just as i once did in the days of wrath.

Over 1500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason we have so many unconverted preachers is that they had unconverted parents and pastors who encouraged them.
    I've been scrolling through your latest comments. God is never mentioned. Jesus, God the Son, is never mentioned. Now with this post, you completely ignore the work of God in quickening and in gifting his children with pastoral ministry. Such man-centered teaching, is it from God? I leave you to ponder what you have been doing...

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This message is hidden because MennoSota is on your ignore list.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

23 A Psalm by David.

1 Yah Veh Raah;
    I lack not.
    2 He reposes me in sprouting folds;
    he guides me beside the waters of rest:
    3 He restores my soul;
    he leads me in the paths of justness
    for sake of his name.
    4 Yes, though I walk through the valley
    of the shadow of death,
    I awe no evil;
    for you are with me;
    your scion and your crutch sigh over me:
    5 you arrange a table at my face
    in the presence of my tribulators;
    you anoint my head with ointment;
    my cup satiates.
    6 Surely goodness and mercy pursue me
    all the days of my life;
    and I settle in the house of Yah Veh
    for a length of days.

Thread Information