User Tag List

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About 8-10 years ago I was in a shop that sells end of line merchandise on the cheap. I noticed some small bottles of shaving oil that can be used wet or dry. I'd never tried shaving oil before so I picked up a 15ml bottle to try. The following day I went in and picked up the remaining 8 bottles. I just noticed that I am now half way through the last bottle and went on eBay for some bargains. I'd bought them for around 50p and expected them to be about the same. They are in fact at least 10 times that price. I wondered why and checked the contents/recipe and this is what I found:

Ingredients

Hybrid Vegetable Oil, Menthol, Fragrance, Aloe Vera, French Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Organic Tea Tree Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, Geranium Oil, Coriander Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Comores, Ylang, Ylang Oil, Virginian Cedarwood Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Organic Brazilian Bisabalol, Organic Chilean Rosehip Seed Oil.

My mind was immediately caught up in what the ingredients of grace would be. They do in effect make us* "a sweet smelling savour in Messiah".

My shaving experience from now on will be a blessed experience indeed...halaluYah

*us; the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if he made a recording
    Did he tape the events
    Will He show the movie
    to His children when they are gathered in.

Did He capture the event
    when he commanded Light to be
    and the light became
    will we see the separation of light and darkness

Can we see the separation of the waters
    and the expanse filling with clouds
    the heavens being clothed
    and hanging like a pavilion

Will we see the waters
    being collected into one place
    and dry land surfacing that first time
    and being surrounded by seas

I want to see the earth bringing
    forth tender grass, herbs and trees
    making fruit with their seed within
    to see the record of this event I have envisioned

Then to see the heavens furnished
    with stars of every size
    to see the sun take its place
    and the moon to reflect for the very first time

We’ll see the waters teem with life
    and fowl flying above of every kind
    The great monsters of the deep
    and the creeping creatures

To see the earth bring forth
    the living creature after their kind
    all the beasts and the cattle
    the male and the female he made

Might we see Adam being formed of the dust
    and inhaling that first breath of life
    become a living soul and raising from the dust
    for a while, before he must return

I don’t want to view the fall
    nor the misery produced
    Can we fast forward to the tomb
    the empty tomb…
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein."

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6,884 days since the day of my deliverance.

Thread Information