User Tag List

Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

A place to express spiritual thoughts:

Elohim is not subject to change. Change is subject to Elohim. He does not react to circumstances. Circumstances are a reaction to His will.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (August 14th, 2017),popsthebuilder (May 15th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Human choice can never save us but it most certainly can take us off the path that God has set for our lives. God is constantly course correcting for our bad choices. So if I am saved God gets all the glory and if I am lost I get all the blame. I wasn't damned before the world began like the 'Trusters' and their perversion of predestination postulate.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Human choice can never save us but it most certainly can take us off the path that God has set for our lives. God is constantly course correcting for our bad choices. So if I am saved God gets all the glory and if I am lost I get all the blame. I wasn't damned before the world began like the 'Trusters' and their perversion of predestination postulate.
    "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the OP says this thread is for spiritual thoughts, not spiritual ignorance.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,623 Posts

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    A place to express spiritual thoughts:

Elohim is not subject to change. Change is subject to Elohim. He does not react to circumstances. Circumstances are a reaction to His will.
    Amen.

See my sig . . .
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

Thanks

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The OP describes the basis of the absolute sovereignty of Creator God.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (August 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam receives all blame for sin and condemnation. Romans 5:12

Gordon H. Clark

Charles Spurgeon

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Much is being said about the carbon footprint and how it affects the creation. What about the footprint of sin that everyone leaves in their wake and how this will bring forth judgement unto destruction.

But the day of YAH VEH will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ...

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,575 Times in 13,015 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Those of us in the BOC will be taken up in the air to meet the Lord Jesus Christ, and we will be spared wrath

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned".
    Yes and behind the scenes God the Holy Spirit and all the angels of heaven are leading all natural men to repentance. You have carnal vision so you can't see what God is doing behind the dark glass. Those with hardened hearts resist the Holy Spirit and truth like Truster who has been deceived by philosophy.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As the OP says this thread is for spiritual thoughts, not spiritual ignorance.
    You can't refute me Truster and we both know it. I expected more from the Sovereigns but they constantly disappoint.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    Adam receives all blame for sin and condemnation. Romans 5:12
    ...and we are all born children of Adam, children of disobedience and sin.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't refute me Truster and we both know it. I expected more from the Sovereigns but they constantly disappoint.
    There is nothing that I write that you could understand.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Those of us in the BOC will be taken up in the air to meet the Lord Jesus Christ, and we will be spared wrath
    You are unregenerate and therefore unrepentant and possibly a vessel fitted for destruction.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is nothing that I write that you could understand.
    Poor Truster is clinging desperately to that fleeting moment of faith he had with God 19 years ago. Real Christians have those moments every day not just once in a lifetime.

Thread Information