User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I only trust that which I hear or read that is confirmed by scripture. That is why I try not to bother with you and your kind.
    You're so rude to your brother in Christ!

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    It's not crap, and it's not secret.
    We know about it per scripture.
    LOL. Anything that gets movies, TV shows and fictional novels written about has to be a lie.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As the OP says this thread is for spiritual thoughts, not spiritual ignorance.
    What a pleasant subject line "Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS."

Then by post number 2 it went south. That must be some record. It is usually by the end of the first or second page it goes south.
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Truster's idea of spiritual thoughts is extolling the virtues of Reformed philosophy where God damns sinners before they were born - let's all spread the good news.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Truster's idea of spiritual thoughts is extolling the virtues of Reformed philosophy where God damns sinners before they were born - let's all spread the good news.
    You are proof of reprobation.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elohim did not ask Adams permission to love Adam. Adam did not need to accept nor receive because love was not simply an offer. In regeneration or restoration, the same principle applies. Love is not on offer it is bestowed.

1 John 3:1 KJV

For those that demand scripture but are ignorant of what it is they demand.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was called the 'new birth' for a reason by Christ. Natural birth is an object lesson for us to understand the new or spiritual birth. God plays the role of the male and his people play the role of the female in conception. The role of the female is to submit to male for the happy and blessed experience to occur. In Revelation the mystical bride of Christ in chap. 12 is pregnant with child not a virgin hiding away from all contact with men. Christian prudes like Truster who portray sex and the sexual act as evil are too stupid to realize that God created sex so it is not taboo to him. The Calvinist or Reformed understanding of the new birth where we play no role at all doesn't fit the analogy in the slightest.

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,745 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Elohim did not ask Adams permission to love Adam. Adam did not need to accept nor receive because love was not simply an offer. In regeneration or restoration, the same principle applies. Love is not on offer it is bestowed.
    The Bible says even the wicked love their own.

So that truth demolishes what you believe and say.

Matthew 5:46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

However, Jesus teaches us how to love perfectly. We love perfectly after we obey Jesus' commands.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,172 Times in 1,567 Posts

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a biblical recommendation:

"Cast out the scoffer and contention will leave; yes, strife and reproach will cease." Proverbs 22:10

So I cast out and choose to not read the posts from Epoisses because he resists the Gospel and he exhibits an angry spirit. I choose to cast out and not read GT because she posts the same agenda of legalism from thread to thread. Neither are entering into the spirit of the OP. That is because neither have anything spiritual to share.

Perhaps they will leave, and others will be encouraged to share spiritual blessings on this thread.
    "The immutable God never learned anything and never changed his mind. He knew everything from eternity."

" The difference between faith and saving faith are the propositions believed."
    Gordon H. Clark

"If a man be lost, God must not have the blame for it; but if a man be saved, God must have the glory of it."
    Charles Spurgeon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nang For Your Post:

Eagles Wings (August 14th, 2017)

All I want is God's Truth God's Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,745 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nang View Post
    Here is a biblical recommendation:

"Cast out the scoffer and contention will leave; yes, strife and reproach will cease." Proverbs 22:10

So I cast out and choose to not read the posts from Epoisses because he resists the Gospel and he exhibits an angry spirit. I choose to cast out and not read GT because she posts the same agenda of legalism from thread to thread. Neither are entering into the spirit of the OP. That is because neither have anything spiritual to share.

Perhaps they will leave, and others will be encouraged to share spiritual blessings on this thread.
    What you are saying about me is not true.

Jesus says that his words are Spirit.

How do we get more spiritual, the right kind of spiritual?

We get if from obeying Spiritual words from God.

Why are you putting me down?
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    It was called the 'new birth' for a reason by Christ. Natural birth is an object lesson for us to understand the new or spiritual birth. God plays the role of the male and his people play the role of the female in conception. The role of the female is to submit to male for the happy and blessed experience to occur. In Revelation the mystical bride of Christ in chap. 12 is pregnant with child not a virgin hiding away from all contact with men. Christian prudes like Truster who portray sex and the sexual act as evil are too stupid to realize that God created sex so it is not taboo to him. The Calvinist or Reformed understanding of the new birth where we play no role at all doesn't fit the analogy in the slightest.

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aww, it’s so cute when you try to talk about things you don’t understand.
    The poor reprobate is outclassed once again. You just can't hang with the 'real' spiritual believers.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What screams of anguish
    what cries of terror
    will proceed from the mouths
    of those that expect
    but do not receive favour
    on that day of judgement.

Many will say to me in that day, Adonay, Adonay, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have ejected demons? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then shall I profess unto them, I never ever knew you: depart from me, ye that violate the Torah.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

RBBI (August 14th, 2017)

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once justified...always justified.
    Once regenerate...always regenerate.
    Once converted...always converted.
    Once repentant...continues in repentance.
    Once made holy...will increase in holiness.
    Once sanctified...will continue in sanctification.

Make your calling and election sure. 2 Peter 1:10

The ignorant call this "once saved always saved" but they do so parrot fashion, without understanding.

TOL Subscriber
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are those on here that have never had a pure spiritual thought. They display ignorance, spite and vindictiveness.

Thread Information