User Tag List

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the smell and taste of victory in the morning:

"The word of Elohim abideth in him, and he hath overcome the wicked one".

"And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of Elohim".
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When the natural man attempts a show of being spiritual. The spiritual man senses the deceit and the aroma of the pit reaches his nostrils, he turns away in disgust.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Lead me in Thy truth, and teach me: for Thou art the Elohim of my salvation."

Elohim's teaching is the unction from The Holy One by which we* know all things.

*we; the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The traps and tricks of wicked men.

"So what your saying is" or "so are you saying" either or are the statements of someone who has completely missed the point and is now concocting a fictional statement based on what they wish you had said to self-incriminate.

What they say next will be in the fashion of a question but will be 99% accusation. It will always contain words you didn't use and didn't insinuate.
    This was one of the favoured tools of the Inquisition as it always incriminated the man being enquired of.

The Messiah was perfectly adept at answering loaded questions. He knew the questions before they were uttered. That is evident in His dealing with Nicodemus.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There can be no satisfaction without blessing. I have not read anywhere in scripture where sin is blessed.

"There is no peace, says my Elohim, unto the wicked"

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who comes with an offering of flattery comes from the pit to feed pride.
    Expose him and the vitriol soon spews forth...

"Get thee hence, Satan".
    Last edited by Truster; April 12th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psalm 139:19-24

Surely you sever the wicked, O Elohah;
    so turn aside from me, you men of blood:
    for they say intrigue against you;
    lift your enemies in vanity.
    Hate I not them, O Yah Veh, who hate you?
    and loathe I not them who resist you?
    I hate them with conclusive hatred;
    I count them my enemies.
    Probe me, O El, and know my heart;
    proof me and know my thoughts:
    and see if there be a contorting way in me
    and lead me in the way eternal.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The regenerate man has no opinions. He has a knowledge of the scriptures and the doctrines therein. He presents them in the firm understanding that they will not return void. They will save or destroy and in either case Yah Veh Elohim will be glorified.Amen.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But let him that halaleth halal in this, that he comprehendeth and knoweth me,
    that I_Yah Veh which work mercy’ judgement and justness, in the earth:
    for in these I delight, an oracle of Yah Veh.
    Jer 9:24

ORACLE: A verbal revelation or affirmation.

Comprehendeth: having a mental grasp, understanding.

Knoweth: Yada, to know by observing and reflecting, to know by experiencing,

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Each and every day I see the work of Yah Veh Elohim on earth and solemnly declare that it is GOOD for He is GOOD, Amen.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"He has done all things well", Amen.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vessels of honour will always receive the truth at the appointed time. Vessels of dishonour cannot and will not receive the truth.

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All affliction is sent to humble the man. If he refuses to be humbled his affliction will destroy him.

"Until I was afflicted I went astray".

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Rusha (April 28th, 2019)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only those that have lived in peace shall rest in eternal peace.

"There is, says my Elohim, no peace unto the wicked".
    Last edited by Truster; April 21st, 2019 at 07:15 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Truster For Your Post:

Rusha (April 28th, 2019)

BANNED
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,928 Times in 1,558 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Truster,

Does it make you feel holy or superior that no one is interested in your holy talk?

Thread Information