Thread: All the Prophets, Acts 3

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    I believe what the scripture saith and to whom it says it and it is OBVIOUS that they were different. Why do you resist the truth?
    Why do you not follow Pauls example--

Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
    Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
    Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
    Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks
    Thanked 21,530 Times in 12,495 Posts

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post

Act 22:13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him.
    Act 22:14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
    Act 22:15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.
    Act 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
    Acts
    22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
    Quote Originally Posted by Interplanner View Post
    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
    You're too literal to get it.
    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

heir (January 16th, 2018),Right Divider (January 16th, 2018),Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,704 Times in 5,939 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

Why don't you follow the Lord's as you claim the gospel of your salvation is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John?

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

And why have you not sold out?

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

And don't forget the keeping of the commandments (every single one of them)

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    Last edited by heir; January 16th, 2018 at 01:56 PM.
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 16th, 2018),SaulToPaul (January 16th, 2018),Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

TOL Legend
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,541 Times in 2,664 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaulToPaul View Post
    Acts
    22:12 And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there,
    Finally, an actual "Acts 9 Position" based...consistency.

There's hope for you yet.

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danoh View Post
    Finally, an actual "Acts 9 Position" based...consistency.
    Brother SaulToPaul is solid Mid Acts from the getgo!
    2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 17th, 2018),SaulToPaul (January 17th, 2018),Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acts
    So you believe Paul was led to Christ through the law?

You believe Christ was a teacher of the law also.

No wonder you deny the new covenant being in effect today.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heir View Post
    LOL

Why don't you follow the Lord's as you claim the gospel of your salvation is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John?

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
    All my old demons have fled. Yours have not.

And why have you not sold out?

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

And don't forget the keeping of the commandments (every single one of them)

Matthew 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    There is none who has not sinned and broken something of Gods commandments--

1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
    1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
    1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
    1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not (like Cain); but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Not all of the early church sold everything, however I did leave all to follow Christ early on but you have left nothing for nothing.(your dead religion.)

LA

Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you believe Paul was led to Christ through the law?

You believe Christ was a teacher of the law also.

No wonder you deny the new covenant being in effect today.

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

LA

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

heir (January 17th, 2018),Right Divider (January 17th, 2018),Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All my old demons have fled. Yours have not.
    You're right; you're still here, demon. And enough about you. Why are you not laying hands on the sick that they recover?

Romans 3:21-22 KJV, Galatians 3:22 KJV
    1Jn 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
    1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
    1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jn 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
    1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not (like Cain); but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
    And just what does first John have to do with you? If this is you, you're in big trouble as you sin everyday!
    Not all of the early church sold everything, however I did leave all to follow Christ early on but you have left nothing for nothing.(your dead religion.)

LA
    LA Liar...They sold all Acts 2:44-46 KJV.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heir For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 17th, 2018),Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

Thanks

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 John
    3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Do you commit sin, LA?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaulToPaul For Your Post:

Right Divider (January 17th, 2018),Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,378 Times in 9,784 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

1 John
    3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Do you commit sin, LA?
    With every post that he/she makes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky View Post
    That explains why your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    You preach against me for preaching obedience to Christ for salvation.
    Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Tambora (January 17th, 2018)

Thread Information