Thread: Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Thanks
    Thanked 13,787 Times in 8,179 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, if a 9.0 levels L.A. before your clock runs out in a few weeks, we'll go to step 2. But first things first...it has to come to pass first.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,359 Times in 7,048 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. --- Deuteronomy 18:20

Today we do not put false prophets to death because we are not under the old covenant, but this verse still show how serious God takes false prophets. New regard the scriptures below what shows a prophet to be false.

And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Deuteronomy 18:21-22

How many times has been that these modern day prophets have set dates and times and than things have not come to pass? This is why I don't believe them.

If Michael is the second witness of Revelation, then I am an astronaut and I can take you to see Mars in my space ship!

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

glorydaz (October 3rd, 2017),musterion (October 1st, 2017),patrick jane (October 3rd, 2017),Right Divider (October 4th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Now, if a 9.0 levels L.A. before your clock runs out in a few weeks, we'll go to step 2. But first things first...it has to come to pass first.

Dear musterion,

Have your fun. If the Clock runs out on L.A., and it might, that will not nullify the fact that L.A. will get a huge earthquake Very Soon. I don't have to be a month spot on to know that it is at the doorstep. That will do it for me when you hear about it.
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. --- Deuteronomy 18:20

Today we do not put false prophets to death because we are not under the old covenant, but this verse still show how serious God takes false prophets. New regard the scriptures below what shows a prophet to be false.

And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Deuteronomy 18:21-22

How many times has been that these modern day prophets have set dates and times and than things have not come to pass? This is why I don't believe them.

If Michael is the second witness of Revelation, then I am an astronaut and I can take you to see Mars in my space ship!

Dearest Sherman,

Well, for once, someone who knows some of the facts that are written in the Bible! Cool, Sherman! Yes, if I speak wrong in God's name, I will die. But if I speak the right words in God's name, I will die, too. And perhaps I have made a few errant prophecies, but I've made more that are true. We'll see. I've already made some prophecies that are true and my girlfriend, Salli, can vouch for me. She was living with me when they happened! And Sherman, you don't own a space ship or one that can make it to Mars, nor are you even an astronaut, so you have spoken some lies, too. Like you blame me of. Shall God keep you out of Heaven for it? You didn't mean what you said? I have my reasons/excuses, too.

And if we are not under the Old Covenant, why do you all think that God does not love and forgive gays now? And divorcees? And thieves? And those women who have had an abortion, thus killing or murdering their baby, though it says 'thou shall not kill?' It is because many millions of His people have done these things and God will not leave them go without His loving kindness and forgiveness, and a place for them in Heaven. The old covenant does not apply in certain situations, but still contains many of God's laws.

Jesus did not forgive a thief on the cross, or an adulteress about to be stoned, if He was not also able to now forgive gay people, divorcees, or thieves, etc., also.

With Love And Much Respect,

MichaelC

P.S. I do realize now how sacred a military plane can be to those in or out of the service, and those whose lives were touched by them, and by war. I just had to learn more and put myself in their shoes. Thanks!
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 2nd, 2017 at 04:15 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post

P.S. I do realize now how sacred a military plane can be to those in or out of the service, and those whose lives were touched by them, and by war. I just had to learn more and put myself in their shoes. Thanks!
    Dear Mickeal,

The military is for the world; Jesus says His followers are not of the world, so His followers should not have anything to do with the world or politics. The war is politics.

Please reconsider your statement.

love, hitomi
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 1,872 Posts

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dearest Sherman,

Well, for once, someone who knows some of the facts that are written in the Bible! Cool, Sherman! Yes, if I speak wrong in God's name, I will die. But if I speak the right words in God's name, I will die, too. And perhaps I have made a few errant prophecies, but I've made more that are true. We'll see. I've already made some prophecies that are true and my girlfriend, Salli, can vouch for me. She was living with me when they happened! And Sherman, you don't own a space ship or one that can make it to Mars, nor are you even an astronaut, so you have spoken some lies, too. Like you blame me of. Shall God keep you out of Heaven for it? You didn't mean what you said? I have my reasons/excuses, too.

And if we are not under the Old Covenant, why do you all think that God does not love and forgive gays now? And divorcees? And thieves? And those women who have had an abortion, thus killing or murdering their baby, though it says 'thou shall not kill?' It is because many millions of His people have done these things and God will not leave them go without His loving kindness and forgiveness, and a place for them in Heaven. The old covenant does not apply in certain situations, but still contains many of God's laws.

Jesus did not forgive a thief on the cross, or an adulteress about to be stoned, if He was not also able to now forgive gay people, divorcees, or thieves, etc., also.

MichaelC

I know you did not post this to me, but I would like to comment on what you said.

We can be forgiven if we repent.

You are not repenting for being a false prophet, you keep making prophecies.

You are a false prophet and now need to stop prophesying all together.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

Sherman (October 2nd, 2017)

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,359 Times in 7,048 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dearest Sherman,

Humor evades you. I was being facetious. I do not claim that you intentionally lie since you sincerely believe the way you do. I am not one to shout liar if someone even if they have sincerely held beliefs that are are just untrue. Since you have the irrational belief that you are the second witness, you need help. There is just no two ways around it. You need to seek medical help. It would be irrational of me to think I am an astronaut that can take people to Mars. That was my point. The fact that you cannot understand humor is a red flag that you are having an issue that is effecting your nervous system. I cannot say for sure what is causing these visions, but it isn't God. Please bear with me.

MichaelC
    ​God was not all kindness toward sexual perversion, not even in the new testament.
    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind----1 Corinthians 6:
    The Apostles did not preach advocacy of people who live in sin. Jesus didn't either. In fact when when the woman who was caught in adultery who was about to be stoned, He commanded her to go and sin no more. That is not advocacy. That is preaching repentance. Sin all fits in the same pot. The practitioners of them should not be advocated and employers, especially the military have every right to turn away people who engage in sins that are self destructive and run counter to good order and discipline.

On another point, people should not be naming themselves after their sins or making themselves a special class because they have a pet sin. That is a modern madness that has overtaken our culture. One who would speak for God would not advocate for people who engage in this madness.

Odd choice of words. Sacred--no. Important piece of equipment that brings back memories yes. It's a vehicle that can get servicemen back home alive. Nuff said on that.
    Last edited by Sherman; October 2nd, 2017 at 11:48 AM.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (October 2nd, 2017),musterion (October 3rd, 2017),patrick jane (October 3rd, 2017),Right Divider (October 4th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I did was apply God's tests for prophets to you.

When your prophecy about L.A. fails - and it will - you will be proved BY GOD HIMSELF to be a liar.

So? who cares.

If you had been shown the truth by the Lord then you would know if what others say is true or not.

but you hear nothing as usual and then spend your time arguing against anyrhing anyone else does hear.

You have nothing to say from the Lord because you never hear Him.

A difference in timing means little.

David Wilkerson agrees with Michael except for the timing.

Try proving my words false.

I will iron you out.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    http://www.endtime-prophets.com/wilkerson.html

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Only wrong on the timing.

Most everything David has said is true.

Anyone who says Israel of the flesh (as that link writer says)has replaced Israel the elect, is obviously of satan.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,949 Times in 11,156 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    So? who cares.

If you had been shown the truth by the Lord then you would know if what others say is true or not.

but you hear nothing as usual and then spend your time arguing against anyrhing anyone else does hear.

You have nothing to say from the Lord because you never hear Him.

A difference in timing means little.

Try proving my words false.

I will iron you out.

LA
    Feeling left out of the "Prediction Game?"
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Humor evades you. I was being facetious. I do not claim that you intentionally lie since you sincerely believe the way you do. I am not one to shout liar if someone even if they have sincerely held beliefs that are are just untrue. Since you have the irrational belief that you are the second witness, you need help. There is just no two ways around it. You need to seek medical help. It would be irrational of me to think I am an astronaut that can take people to Mars. That was my point. The fact that you cannot understand humor is a red flag that you are having an issue that is effecting your nervous system. I cannot say for sure what is causing these visions, but it isn't God. Please bear with me.

​God was not all kindness toward sexual perversion, not even in the new testament.
    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind----1 Corinthians 6:
    The Apostles did not preach advocacy of people who live in sin. Jesus didn't either. In fact when when the woman who was caught in adultery who was about to be stoned, He commanded her to go and sin no more. That is not advocacy. That is preaching repentance. Sin all fits in the same pot. The practitioners of them should not be advocated and employers, especially the military have every right to turn away people who engage in sins that are self destructive and run counter to good order and discipline.

On another point, people should not be naming themselves after their sins or making themselves a special class because they have a pet sin. That is a modern madness that has overtaken our culture. One who would speak for God would not advocate for people who engage in this madness.

Odd choice of words. Sacred--no. Important piece of equipment that brings back memories yes. It's a vehicle that can get servicemen back home alive. Nuff said on that.

My Dear Sherman,

Thank you so much for your response to me! It was quite refreshing and I'm glad that you wrote with an intellectual, spiritual and heartfelt, perspective. I say this because, so far, you are amazing me! I am not offering you flatteries, as I do not do that and I abhor it when someone does such! I just love it because you are such an apt, knowledgeable person, with a good heart.

Okay, everyone, I only have time to respond to one email 2nite, so I thought it best to get back to the moderator first. I will do my best to answer every one of you who responded to me, those who believe me and those who don't. It's just that it's already 3:30 a.m. here, and I really shouldn't stay up past 5a.m. at all, and that is pushing it for me.

I love you especially, Sherman, and that is the reason I sought you out in the first place long ago. You possess qualities that I admire. I do love all of you hear at TOL, and I really appreciate the fact that all of you responded to my posts here on this Thread. I, of course, still do love even musterion and glorydaz, regardless of whether they share different views or beliefs, or were not nice to me.

Sherman, I know you were being humorous and that you were being facetious. That is fine. Do you think that I don't have a sense of humor. I am not all Mr. Spiritual. I am a human being who is mostly like all of you. I just was pointing out your 'lies,' or misused words because I was trying to point out that others are dissecting my words and lumping them mostly as lies also. I am not lying. I am definitely one of the two witnesses written of in the Bible, despite the fact that you might think I need medical help. I know it is hard to believe! Who among you could believe such a thing from any other human being on Earth. Of course, it seems preposterous and as lunacy, and totally unbelievable.

But, I tell you, when Jesus told John to write the words down, He definitely meant that not one, but two humans, would come and fill the shoes of both of them. In other words, just because I found TOL and am a member here is only because the Lord led me to this Theology Website, because I was looking for the best one. I was at BeliefNet before, for a short while, and it wasn't doing it for me. So, what I'm trying to say is that someone on Earth has to be one of these two witnesses who would prophecy, and you just happen to have met me because I applied at this website. I'm not a liar, and Salli would be the first one to tell you that I have never lied to her about ANYTHING, including my position right now.

I can definitely tell you, Sherman, that these visions are quite definitely because of God, and from Him. My only problem is that I am human, and when pressed by someone who tries to make me do it, I try to put a time-frame on parts of them when I probably should just generalize more instead. I can't say EXACTLY which month that the great earthquake will happen in L.A., but I've tried to pin it down some, to give an idea of about when it will happen. That is my own fault and I am realizing that I may pay for it exorbitantly. But, regardless of this, it is enough that, when it happens, everyone will remember my words and not care so much if it is a bit off-mark. And they will see a miracle and wondrous thing by God become true.

Now, I do feel that I was perhaps too hard on Musterion in some of my words to him in the Chat Box the other night, but he upset me quite a bit by saying all that he did, and it pushed my buttons. He said some very exasperating and, to me, offensive remarks in his words to me, and I became livid in my own way. Musterion just does not know that I have paid extremely and horribly for being one of the two witnesses mentioned of in Revelation. God doesn't just give such jobs out to two people, without very incessantly hard training at fighting Satan and enduring extremely, unfathomably horrible situations and great personal sacrifices on their souls, hearts, bodies and minds. I have paid a price that no one here could ever BEGIN to understand and I got angry that musterion treated my words so heartlessly and callous, when it is for people like him whom I've done a lot of this to benefit from. I didn't mean to be untoward to him but he was asking for it. Glorydaz had pulled something similar on me only a few nights earlier and I was sick of trying to defend myself and my life's work and perils.

To me, it was like spitting in the face of a war veteran who was tortured mercilessly and almost met death trying to help other people's welfare. Sherman, I know that the adulterous, effeminate, fornicators, and all whom you mentioned, will not receive a place in Heaven unless they REPENT first. I may not have made this clearly enough in my last post to you. I am pretty sure that I did make it clear to musterion and glorydaz, though, during my chats in the Chat Box. I do not mind being disallowed from accessing the Chat Box right now at all. It saves me the hassle of arguing every night with musterion or glorydaz, and who knows who else. I just knew that the TOL-a-thon was about to begin and I had wanted to donate a substantial amount towards TOL's cause, because it holds a deep place in my heart and, this year, I can afford to help out. I can't tell what is going on with the 'Thon' without having access to the Chat Box. I thought this was the case, unless I'm wrong and there is some other way.

Everyone whom God wants to go to Heaven will be purified, undergo many test and trials by the devil, to refine their souls like silver, and polish them as diamonds are, to make them white and pure, and forgiven, loved by God, Jesus and them who dwell in Heaven before they are allowed there. This is written of in the Bible, at least in Daniel and Revelation biblical verses. See Dan. 11:35KJV and Rev. 3:18KJV for some examples, though there are other verses in the Bible that specifically touch upon the facts that I am mentioning in this paragraph. You can't go to Heaven without undergoing certain things first, so that you won't fall from Heaven. We will become like the angels and be servants of God. See Dan. 12:3KJV. The stars are the hosts of Heaven -- the angels.

And you are right to realize I chose the word, 'sacred,' in error. I just couldn't think of the word I wanted to at the time. Sherman, I love posting to you because you are quite a challenging and knowledgeable, lovable soul. I trust that, at the outcome of all of this, you will find that I wasn't lying about being a witness for God as it is written. And it is time for the ripening of God's Plan very soon. Let's just hang in there and definitely, abide in love as God IS Love. Whether I debate someone and say hard things does not mean that I don't love them. Quite the opposite is true. I love just about everyone, with a REAL LOVE, not fake! Love has been one of my most grandest reasons for living, and Love includes God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost! Jesus died for ALL Sinners and if and when they repent, they will have a special place with God, regardless. But some will be chastised, to say the least.

I hope that, this time, I have chosen the right words to explain myself. When you don't communicate very clearly, you can be misinterpreted and it could easily wreck a good marriage, for example. It is so important indeed! I've tried to do my best here. It's after 6 a.m. here. Time for bed.

Very Fondly,

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 3rd, 2017 at 07:03 AM.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Feeling left out of the "Prediction Game?"
    Try searching the scriptures, or do you not care about them.

Act 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
    Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
    Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
    Act 2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,787 Times in 8,179 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LA defending a false prophet.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (October 4th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LA defending a false prophet.
    If the Lord has shown you something then you could repeat it, but He never does.

LA

Thread Information