Thanks
    Thanked 13,752 Times in 8,158 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I did was ask legit questions.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (September 30th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been doing some research and he has a book published and it's available on Google Books. He's just repeating the same old stuff since 2002. The problem he has is that he has been encouraged by so many people. It's a wonder that he doesn't have a TV Station.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    He's so delusional in the chat box this morning that he sounds psychotic. No joke.
    Psychotic people don't believe in Jesus and His word.

Mickael is one of very few posters who is not afraid to say to cherish Jesus' word and commands.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,060 Times in 1,870 Posts

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A true prophet of God does not say God tells him things but it not happen.

We all know that bad things are going to happen, but not all of us say exactly what will happen and then give a false date.

Those who call themselves a prophet and get it wrong, they are called false prophets.

Some are not content with just being a true believer and or a teacher, some want to call themselves prophet and then set dates of doom that are not happening exactly as they say when they say.

There is no getting out of it. That is a false prophet.

A person is supposed to obey Jesus in all things. We have to believe what the Bible says is a false prophet.
    Oh how I love the Word of God!
    Do not just read the word do it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to God's Truth For Your Post:

Sherman (September 30th, 2017)

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,357 Times in 7,048 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's so delusional in the chat box this morning that he sounds psychotic. No joke.
    I put a stop to it. There will be no more of it in the chatbox. Folks that rant in the chatbox will find themselves removed. If he wants to carry on, he needs to start a thread.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),musterion (September 30th, 2017),Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),steko (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (September 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Psychotic people don't believe in Jesus and His word.

Mickael is one of very few posters who is not afraid to say to cherish Jesus' word and commands.
    How do you know God speaks through Michael Cadry?
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (September 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
    A true prophet of God does not say God tells him things but it not happen.

We all know that bad things are going to happen, but not all of us say exactly what will happen and then give a false date.

Those who call themselves a prophet and get it wrong, they are called false prophets.

Some are not content with just being a true believer and or a teacher, some want to call themselves prophet and then set dates of doom that are not happening exactly as they say when they say.

There is no getting out of it. That is a false prophet.

A person is supposed to obey Jesus in all things. We have to believe what the Bible says is a false prophet.
    When you're right you're right, and you're right on this one.

C. H. Mackintosh

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),God's Truth (September 30th, 2017),Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),Sherman (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (September 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    I've been doing some research and he has a book published and it's available on Google Books. He's just repeating the same old stuff since 2002.
    Interesting.

C. H. Mackintosh

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

glorydaz (September 30th, 2017),Tambora (September 30th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    The problem here Michael is that at the end of your "1260 days" you apparently did not die like you were supposed to according to the passage you are referencing, (Rev 11). Or perhaps that is all in your book too? No thanks, if you are going to make such claims in an open forum then you should have no problem answering questions in the same open forum, by explaining, to those who would like to know, how it was that you were slain by "the beast" that rose up out the abyss and slew you when your 1260 days were fulfilled. That way everyone can see and hear how you were slain, and how your carcass was strewn about the broad place of the great city for three days and a half, and how you were then raised up in Messiah, made to stand while your enemies watched, and then called up to the heavens by a voice; so that everyone may know whether or not you speak truth.

Musterion,
    Just because it is written that the devil would kill me after the 1,260 days, it doesn't say how many months afterward, and you will remember me on the day that it happens. Just like the disciples believed that Jesus would die in a way that they did not think He would, you all do the same. And L.A. shall get the great Earthquake that I mentioned and you will also remember my words on the day it happens, whether or not I am a bit off on the date. So you think that I call you names unjustly and that I am wrong or evil to do so? Didn't Jesus call people fools in the Bible and even more than that, saying they were blind! See Matt. 23:17,19KJV. And he also called them hypocrites and vipers. Yes, you and glorydaz are the vipers, but you don't see it, because it is about you this time! I am tired of talking with you. You did it and glorydaz did it. When it all comes to pass, then you will believe me. Not until then, I guess. For some of you on TOL are good people and kind to their fellow man and to their friends, and some of you are vipers. Yes, I said it correctly. What else would you liken you to be? Give me an example.

I got kicked off of the Chat Box because of you two! I won't be the one to suffer; you will. Everyone on TOL shall miss out on sanctified words indeed. Just because of you. God threatens people so that they will keep His commandments, but I get banned because I do the same thing that even our Father in Heaven does. I do speak words in His Holy Name. You will all find it out and discover it's truthfulness. Then you will pay for your sins. There, another threat, as you would conjure it up. Didn't Jesus say He would come against certain people in Revelation KJV? See Rev. 3:2KJV and Rev. 3:19KJV. That is all that I have done to you and what Jesus says to people in Sardis does apply to you both also. Jesus threatened, but I am supposed to be bad? I helped TOL in the past two years with hundreds of dollars to make their TOL-a-thon quota. How much did you and glorydaz chip in, huh?? Good riddance to you both. Is that unfair talk to you too? Is that a threat, too?

I don't care if I get banned from TOL altogether. What is it to me? Then I won't have to chastise you two fruitcakes. When everything I said, happens, then kiss mine!!

Good Bye!
    Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks
    Thanked 13,922 Times in 11,143 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Michael blew a gasket
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear musterion,

You would be smarter to learn from Patrick Jane or 6days. Read their posts that I do just know the time is Nearer. I make mistakes too. Does that mean I am a non-person? How about you? Have you made mistakes? See Joel 2:28KJV. Does it say that God will not prophesy through people? Didn't Jonah make mistakes with his prophecy, and still he was loved by God, and even has a book in the Bible!! You are blind guides, yet you call me blind instead. Do you think that God will postpone His Armageddon just because you start being good? No, that won't happen. God said it would be, and it will. He will not do everything, and then just skip the end of it. So I was wrong about some things. Big deal. It doesn't mean that I am wrong about Everything or that I am a false prophet. It simply means that the certain prophecy that I made was wrong. Reread the Bible and see what it says about false prophecies by God.

I am not the false prophet. I do know who the Antichrist and false prophet are. But I digress, for you can read it in my book. I absentmindedly thought that you all Knew what was written in the Bible, but evidently you did not know about Rev. 11:4KJV and Dan. 9:24KJV, to name a couple. Doesn't it say in Daniel that "70 weeks are determined upon thy people and thy holy city...to make reconciliation for iniquity?" The false prophet makes fire to come down from Heaven onto the Earth in the sight of men. This false prophet did evil miracles before men, namely the scholars at the Stanford Research Institute. He caused fire to come down from Heaven, by the fact that God sent lightning down from Heaven to the Earth because of his conniving tricks in front of those on Earth.

I am growing tired of this, but like a man, I have to stand up for the words that I speak when you all trodden them down. Yippee, I've been wrong some times. I do figure that you know the Bible well enough to know that these things are written in Rev. and Dan. and that you can find those words. Use a concordance or something. Much of what I say is already recorded in the Bible. Just because one of God's prophets comes from Dearborn, Michigan, what is it to you? You treat me terribly here and God will remember it, just like He did with Jesus. Where do you think that King Herod is right Now? He is paying for his part in all that he did to Jesus. You are doing the same to me, and you don't seem to realize it, just like Herod did not realize what he was doing to Jesus also! You will all pay for it if you continue in it. Does that mean that I am threatening you too? You are just an evil generation who seeks a sign, but none will be given to you. I should remain 'silent' and let you trample all over me like Jesus did before they killed Him. No instead, I will not do as He, but I shall bleat loudly like a lamb led to the slaughter and roar like a Lion! I am not Jesus, of course, so I choose not to remain silent this time.

I've got to go. Company has arrived!

Much Love, In Christ, Regardless Of Your Actions,

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 1st, 2017 at 04:39 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 1,005 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know God speaks through Michael Cadry?
    Prophesy is not my call.
    If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post
    Prophesy is not my call.

Dear meshak,

There is no way you could know anyway. Musterion is just good at making allegations! And Patrick Jane, I have not blown a gasket. You will find that to be true as some time passes and in the End you'll remember it.

Much Love For Both Of You! See What God Brings,

Michael

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MichaelCadry For Your Post:

meshak (October 1st, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 37,184 Times in 23,130 Posts

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Everyone on TOL shall miss out on sanctified words indeed.
    Not from you.

Are you about protecting truth, or protecting feelings?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tambora For Your Post:

Sherman (October 1st, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Musterion is just good at making allegations!
    All I did was apply God's tests for prophets to you.

When your prophecy about L.A. fails - and it will - you will be proved BY GOD HIMSELF to be a liar.

C. H. Mackintosh

Thread Information