Thread: Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    ​Let time be the judge. Time will tell of there is any veracity to his predictions.

Now August is nearly half through. Still no Armageddon.
    My information is that Armageddon only comes after the 6 vials previous to it.

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
    Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
    Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
    Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
    Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
    Rev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
    Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
    Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
    Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
    Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
    Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
    Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
    Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
    Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

However the world is close to some kind of war in the middle east which will not be pretty--(it has been very bad to date and the media hides much of it.)

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
    Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
    Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
    Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
    Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
    Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Just when, I know not.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

This is definitely Lower Wacker Drive. musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,262 Times in 8,930 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    My information is that Armageddon only comes after the 6 vials previous to it.

Rev 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
    Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
    Rev 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
    Rev 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
    Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
    Rev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
    Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
    Rev 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
    Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
    Rev 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
    Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
    Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
    Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
    Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

However the world is close to some kind of war in the middle east which will not be pretty--(it has been very bad to date and the media hides much of it.)

Dan 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
    Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
    Dan 11:42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
    Dan 11:43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
    Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
    Dan 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Just when, I know not.

LA

So Benny Hinn is a true prophet of God?
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),Tambora (August 16th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Attached screenshot is their works "gospel" of salvation, containing three separate things one must do to be saved when Paul said something very different. They are false teachers and are accursed.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

6. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (August 16th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    So Benny Hinn is a true prophet of God
    No.

You are confused.

LA

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attached screenshot is their works "gospel" of salvation, containing three separate things one must do to be saved when Paul said something very different. They are false teachers and are accursed.
    Most everyone is accursed according to the great judge of all mankind, poster Musterion, the Paul worshipper who surrenders nothing of himself to God.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No.
    Why is Hinn not a true prophet of God?

By what standard do you make that judgment about him?

He's one of God's anointed, is he not?

I don't mind you saying he's a false prophet -- I just want to know why.

C. H. Mackintosh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Most everyone is accursed according to the great judge of all mankind, poster Musterion, the Paul worshipper who surrenders nothing of himself to God.
    Paul said anyone preaches another gospel than what he delivered is accursed by God.

The guys you linked to are preaching the Lordship Salvation "do this" gospel, just like Ray Comfort. It's a false gospel of works.

C. H. Mackintosh

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),Tambora (August 16th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is Hinn not a true prophet of God?

By what standard do you make that judgment about him?

He's one of God's anointed, is he not?

I don't mind you saying he's a false prophet -- I just want to know why.
    It is doubtful that Mr Hinn is annointed by God.

If he was anointed by God then he could not base his ministry on money as he does.

and his prophecies are never true to my knowledge.

The gullabe masses follow him.

I do not know much about him but I read a book about him, and then there are many things on the web in utube.

LA

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paul said anyone preaches another gospel than what he delivered is accursed by God.

The guys you linked to are preaching the Lordship Salvation "do this" gospel, just like Ray Comfort. It's a false gospel of works.
    Well he may be more accurately speaking of the Gospel than yourself who believes in a do nothing gospel with no good works.

It is a fruitless pursuit to make your life into one of trying to reveal the faults of others.

LA

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is doubtful that Mr Hinn is annointed by God.
    All of TBN said he is.

C. H. Mackintosh

16. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well he may be more accurately speaking of the Gospel than yourself who believes in a do nothing gospel with no good works.

It is a fruitless pursuit to make your life into one of trying to reveal the faults of others.

LA
    You should be careful about what you post if you don't want it tested.

And once again Paul's gospel, which excludes works for salvation, reveals you to be the tool of Satan.

C. H. Mackintosh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Just wait and see what happens, Nick, before you judge me.
    Same three month time frame on that?

C. H. Mackintosh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,210 Times in 946 Posts

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear daqq,

I am so pleased with this Thread. That way, you can all eat crow. I mean, that's what you're trying to do, right?? It does say that AFTER their 1,260 days, they shall be killed. Well, it is 1,260 days in the past and it does not say how long AFTER those 1,260 days that I would die. Just that I would finish my days and be killed sometime after those days. You all think you understand God's word, but you don't know anything.

Let us all see what happens. Right??!!

It's Okay. I Expected This,

Michael
    No thanks, I strictly avoid eating crow these days because the unclean fowls of the air represent the Wicked One, the Devil, and the Satan, (Matt 13:4,19, Mark 4:4,15, Luke 8:5,12). And that is because of their nature, ("you are what you eat", lol), for if you will notice in the pertinent Torah passages, (Lev 11:13-19 and Deut 14:12-18), all of the unclean fowls are the predatory species, (and the Torah is spiritual and supernal). The predators are rapacious, being swift darters and flyers, and having eagle eyes that can see tiny prey from thousands of feet above, scurrying along the ground and running for cover; and they watch from above like evil watchers in the heavens, waiting and watching for any spur of the moment opportunity to swoop down to the desert floor and steal away the young and the defenseless who might stray too far out into the open. Then of course they rip their prey into shreds and devour them without mercy. Perhaps you might also want to pay attention to the numbers in those Torah passages, like you did with the 1,260 days, since there are 21 different names of the unclean fowls of the air when you combine those two Torah passages, (like ten toes and eleven horns, lol, (nope, do not eat crow if you know what is good for you, for no doubt you will end up becoming what you consume, (but the meaning is of course in the supernal Way that is taught in the Gospel accounts by the Master-Teacher))).

Thanks
    Thanked 14,776 Times in 11,705 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Time keeps on ticking . . into the future
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thread Information