Thanked 12,909 Times in 7,397 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    "Are you starting to get the full picture and the meaning of the vision that John and I had?"

Wow
    Indeed!
    turbosixx says "Yep. Pentecost was the first time men heard the gospel."
    When corrected, turbsixx says "diversion tactic"
    turbosixx is dishonest.

Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
    (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
    (2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

steko (October 13th, 2017),Tambora (October 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Right Divider,

Please don't take offense. I didn't mean anything wrong here. I am only explaining what happened to me in the best way that I can. It seems that you can't please Everyone, ALL of the time. No matter what I do, it's not good enough. I am not trying to compare myself equal to John of Patmos at all or even close, but just trying to explain that I had certain visions that were similar to his, also. It sometimes takes a while to explain myself to safely communicate what actually happened to me, and all you can do is post a cuckoo icon? I can guarantee to you that I am far from being a nut and you ought to try putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a while. I'm doing my best and you will find out that it's all real truth. What Would Jesus Do; Scoff, Or Understand How Hard This Has All Been? I am too sleepy now to address this further.

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 14th, 2017 at 04:34 AM.
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 1,065 Posts

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear Right Divider,

Please don't take offense. I didn't mean anything wrong here. I am only explaining what happened to me in the best way that I can. It seems that you can't please Everyone, ALL of the time. No matter what I do, it's not good enough. I am not trying to compare myself equal to John of Patmos at all or even close, but just trying to explain that I had certain visions that were similar to his, also. I takes quite a while to explain myself to safely communicate what actually happened to me, and all you can do is post a cuckoo icon? I can guarantee to you that I am far from being a nut and you ought to try putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a while. I'm doing my best and you will find out that it's all real truth. What Would Jesus Do; Scoff, Or Understand How Hard This Has All Been? I am too sleepy now to address this further.

Michael

Michael, you need to get help.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robert Pate For Your Post:

Hedshaker (October 15th, 2017),steko (October 13th, 2017),Tambora (October 13th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Dear Right Divider,

Please don't take offense. I didn't mean anything wrong here. I am only explaining what happened to me in the best way that I can. It seems that you can't please Everyone, ALL of the time. No matter what I do, it's not good enough. I am not trying to compare myself equal to John of Patmos at all or even close, but just trying to explain that I had certain visions that were similar to his, also. I takes quite a while to explain myself to safely communicate what actually happened to me, and all you can do is post a cuckoo icon? I can guarantee to you that I am far from being a nut and you ought to try putting yourself in someone else's shoes for a while. I'm doing my best and you will find out that it's all real truth. What Would Jesus Do; Scoff, Or Understand How Hard This Has All Been? I am too sleepy now to address this further.

Michael
    Dear Michael,

You're a sick man that needs to get some help.

--RD
    turbosixx is dishonest.

(4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

steko (October 13th, 2017),Tambora (October 13th, 2017)

This is definitely Lower Wacker Drive. musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,262 Times in 8,930 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There's still an outside chance he's a long game troll just funnin' us.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

steko (October 13th, 2017),Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,588 Times in 10,882 Posts

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    There's still an outside chance he's a long game troll just funnin' us.
    Are we havin' fun, yet?
    Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to steko For Your Post:

Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Dear Michael,

--RD
    There is no help here is there, just a pack of fools.

LA
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Pate View Post
    Michael, you need to get help.

Dear Robert,

I get all the help I need from our Unfathomable God and the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Savior. Robert, it was made known to me that Armageddon began on this past Aug. 21st {the Eclipse}, and the Holy Spirit did visit me then, to confirm it. It has been shown to be true by numerous Historical and Apocalyptic hurricanes, earthquakes, and fires, in Texas, Florida, the Islands {including PR}, Mexico, CA., etc. I appreciate your concern, but I don't need any help, to be honest, Rob.

With His Love And Powerful Words For Us!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 14th, 2017 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    There is no help here is there, just a pack of fools.

LA

Dear LA,

You might have something there! We should all be getting along instead, and working towards being a welcoming audience for Jesus at His Second Coming. Let's do that and mourn for the Lord Jesus upon His Return!!

Thanks So Much, L.A., For Your Sound Mind, Heart & Soul!!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 14th, 2017 at 05:51 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Divider View Post
    Dear Michael,

--RD

Dear RD,

Ha! You are a sicker person that needs some help, instead. You can't see the signs of Our Greatly Loved Lord Jesus getting ready to return for us? That is an inward defect of your own heart and mind. To me, this is a Joyful, yet Solemn Time to be savored and cherished. Quit worrying about me, and worry for your own soul.

Tambora and steko, how can you be taken in by this person? I still love you both, irregardless!

Praise God, For He Keeps His Promises And His Words Do Not Return To Him Undone!!

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; October 14th, 2017 at 06:10 AM.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Dear RD,

Ha! You are a sicker person that needs some help, instead. You can't see the signs of Our Greatly Loved Lord Jesus getting ready to return for us? That is an inward defect of your own heart and mind. To me, this is a Joyful, yet Solemn Time to be savored and cherished. Quit worrying about me, and worry for your own soul.

Tambora and steko, how can you be taken in by this person? I still love you both, irregardless!

Praise God, For He Keeps His Promises And His Words Do Not Return To Him Undone!!

Michael
    Poor Michael,

I believe everything that God says in His Word. I also know that God is NOT in direct contact with you and that you are delusional.

Praise God indeed and get some help.

--RD
    turbosixx is dishonest.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Right Divider For Your Post:

Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

This is definitely Lower Wacker Drive. musterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,262 Times in 8,930 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Notice the scam of retro-selecting which pronouncements were actually prophesies inspired by the God who cannot lie. He's deliberately coy and ambiguous to avoid getting nailed down on failure...when he fails it'll be either "Well, God didn't inspire those words" (selective, self-serving "prophethood" or Cadry's mere opinion, decided after the fact) or "God changed His mind" (for which no evidence can possibly be provided). He can't lose, as long as no one is paying attention.

Except on THIS one, he brazenly said that God did tell him L.A. would crumble and burn by November, which you can tell he regrets saying because his prophethood is about to be toast.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Right Divider (October 14th, 2017),Tambora (October 14th, 2017)

Over 500 post club False Prophet's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus isn't coming back today. There isn't going to be a rapture. William Miller started the rapture teaching back in 1828. He went on until the great disappointment of 1843, but unfortunately the rapture teaching did not die with him. N. H. Barbour continued it in 1873, and it went on until 1881. 1914 was the next date that failed to meet Russell's expectations, and he died in 1916.
    September 23 wasn't enough! Someone had to come along to say that the dating was off by a couple of weeks. Jesus comes back like a thief in the night. While they are preaching peace and safety, destruction comes upon them suddenly. Notice in the parable of the wheat and the tares that the wicked are gathered out from among the righteous. The nominal church has got it all backwards. In Luke when Jesus asked in response to two will be working side by side, one will be taken away and the other will be left; "where Lord?" where the eagles and buzzards are gathered.
    “Remember Lot’s wife. 33“Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34“I tell you, on that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other will be left. 35“There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken and the other will be left. 36[“Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left.”] 37And answering they said to Him, “Where, Lord?” And He said to them, “Where the body is, there also the vultures will be gathered.”
    Luke 17

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Notice the scam of retro-selecting which pronouncements were actually prophesies inspired by the God who cannot lie. He's deliberately coy and ambiguous to avoid getting nailed down on failure...when he fails it'll be either "Well, God didn't inspire those words" (selective, self-serving "prophethood" or Cadry's mere opinion, decided after the fact) or "God changed His mind" (for which no evidence can possibly be provided). He can't lose, as long as no one is paying attention.

Except on THIS one, he brazenly said that God did tell him L.A. would crumble and burn by November, which you can tell he regrets saying because his prophethood is about to be toast.

Okay, I've been putting up with enough here. I have said what the Lord God would have me say. After all of the historical and apocalyptic plagues He has sent, you still don't believe. You're not going to get any better. I have scattered the power of the 'holy' people, you all, who call yourselves 'holy,' but are not! Now we'll see what comes next and find out which of us is delusional. I'm out of here. If I want to speak with a few friends here, I'll PM them instead.

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

Over 500 post club False Prophet's Avatar
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Michael will be back!
    12 “Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man [g]according to what he has done. Rev 22
    Jesus is coming back too, but not like religion says he will. The scribes and the pharisees memorized the Torah, but they couldn't have been further from the truth. Jesus is coming like a thief in the night, and while they are preaching peace and safety; destruction comes upon them suddenly like a woman in travail.
    JER 23 “Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of My pasture!” declares the Lord. 2 Therefore thus says the Lord God of Israel concerning the shepherds who are [a]tending My people: “You have scattered My flock and driven them away, and have not attended to them; behold, I am about to attend to you for the evil of your deeds,” **********
    This wasn't for 7th century BC religious folks! This was written for religious folks today!*********
    9 As for the prophets:
    My heart is broken within me,
    All my bones tremble;
    I have become like a drunken man,
    Even like a man overcome with wine,
    Because of the Lord
    And because of His holy words.
    10 For the land is full of adulterers;
    For the land mourns because of the curse.
    The pastures of the wilderness have dried up.
    Their course also is evil
    And their might is not right.
    11 “For both prophet and priest are polluted;
    Even in My house I have found their wickedness,” declares the Lord.
    12 “Therefore their way will be like slippery paths to them,
    They will be driven away into the gloom and fall down in it;
    For I will bring calamity upon them,
    The year of their punishment,” declares the Lord.
    Jer 23

Thread Information