Thread: Thread for tracking Michae Cadry's 11/9/2017 prophecy

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tambora View Post
    Maybe one of the things the Lord told him not to reveal was that He changed His mind about the number or date.

A good false prophet always leaves himself some wiggle room to hide behind.

Dear Tambora,

I forgive you for what you say. In the future, you will see me sitting on the left or right hand of Jesus. I may not know left or right, but I know it will be. I'll go where He is and where the Lord God is. I know where that is at. None of you know anything about that.

Also, for one thing, Hell is the bottomless pit. God calls it that because it is in the center of the Earth. The Earth has no bottom because there is a center and also a top. Everyone thinks they live on the top of the Earth because of gravity, and they are right. So there is no bottom for anyone, thus bottom-less pit. Do you understand what I am saying here? It is very hot in the center of the Earth, and God shall send the devil into this HOT place for a long time {over a thousand years}. It burns hot with lava and magma, but it is not as hot as the sun.

There is also a Lake of Fire. Hydrogen and Helium. The Lord told me that this is our Sun which burns with a Greater Heat and that it is the Lake of Fire. That is where the antichrist and false prophet will be cast into. I know who the antichrist and false prophet are also. But I keep quiet. Now, here you have some prophecy and truth coming straight from me and I bear witness that the Lord said so. Now you know where the bottomless pit is and also the Lake of Fire. It is where Satan shall be cast into also. Even when our Sun explodes, it will still be a lake of fire. Thanks, Tambora!!

Much Love, In Christ{'s Example},

Michael
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Thanks
    Thanked 8,837 Times in 6,041 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCadry View Post
    Dear Nick,

I expected to hear from you long before any of this.
    Dry your eyes. My post was about Omega, I forgot you where here. I did post it because you are false too. Have a nice day.
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

musterion (August 10th, 2017),Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),Tambora (August 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,837 Times in 6,041 Posts

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Secular experts".
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick M For Your Post:

musterion (August 10th, 2017),Tambora (August 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,787 Times in 8,179 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to give Van Impe some credit for denouncing TBN kicking him off the air over doctrine, but he was in love with that dead pope. So that kinda canceled it out.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

7. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Tambora (August 13th, 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 920 Posts

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember back when Bush 2 was President and had, (I think it was), Condoleezza Rice call a dinner meeting with all of the so-called "prophecy experts", before invading Iraq, under the guise of making sure we did not "accidentally instigate Armageddon", (lol). Jack Van Impe glowed about his participation several different times in several of his telecasts about how he told the President everything he knew about WW3 and Armageddon, and possibly helped the US avoid "the end of the world scenario", (lol). They are all nothing more than a bunch political hacks applying Bible prophecy to the modern world stage to deceive the masses; and they themselves, the so-called prophecy experts, are being used by the true power elite within world governments to help in deceiving the masses, and most of them do not even realize it, such as people like Jack Van Impe who spilled the whole "plan" to the President of the most powerful nation on earth, (or at least to his subordinates). If there is a WW3 it will no doubt "fulfill prophecy", (as it has been misinterpreted by the so-called prophecy experts and continuously fed to the masses), and no doubt a new world order will come of it: but there will not be any real biblical prophecies fulfilled in the slavery which WW3 will bring about, (if people do not wake up and it is allowed to happen).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

User Name (August 14th, 2017)

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Start of weekly bumpage so I don't forget this thread is here.
    Not a single cluster of living fruit was, or ever will be, harvested from the tree of legality. Law can only produce “dead works,” from which we need to have conscience purged just as much as from “wicked works.”

C. H. Mackintosh

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

patrick jane (August 13th, 2017),Tambora (August 13th, 2017)

LIFETIME MEMBER
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post
    Ah, here's the transcript.

http://www.endtime-prophets.com/benn...rophecies.html

Here comes LA to say "Touch not God's anointed, shut up your big mouth!"
    Jer 18:18 Then said they, Come, and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.
    Jer 18:19 Give heed to me, O LORD, and hearken to the voice of them that contend with me.
    Jer 18:20 Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember that I stood before thee to speak good for them, and to turn away thy wrath from them.
    Jer 18:21 Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and pour out their blood by the force of the sword; and let their wives be bereaved of their children, and be widows; and let their men be put to death; let their young men be slain by the sword in battle.
    Jer 18:22 Let a cry be heard from their houses, when thou shalt bring a troop suddenly upon them: for they have digged a pit to take me, and hid snares for my feet.
    Jer 18:23 Yet, LORD, thou knowest all their counsel against me to slay me: forgive not their iniquity, neither blot out their sin from thy sight, but let them be overthrown before thee; deal thus with them in the time of thine anger.
    My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
    Jer 18:18 Then said they, Come, and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.
    Jer 18:19 Give heed to me, O LORD, and hearken to the voice of them that contend with me.
    Jer 18:20 Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember that I stood before thee to speak good for them, and to turn away thy wrath from them.
    Jer 18:21 Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and pour out their blood by the force of the sword; and let their wives be bereaved of their children, and be widows; and let their men be put to death; let their young men be slain by the sword in battle.
    Jer 18:22 Let a cry be heard from their houses, when thou shalt bring a troop suddenly upon them: for they have digged a pit to take me, and hid snares for my feet.
    Jer 18:23 Yet, LORD, thou knowest all their counsel against me to slay me: forgive not their iniquity, neither blot out their sin from thy sight, but let them be overthrown before thee; deal thus with them in the time of thine anger.
    So Benny Hinn is a true prophet of God?

C. H. Mackintosh

14. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,949 Times in 11,156 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Start of weekly bumpage so I don't forget this thread is here.
    You won't forget when the earthquake and the apocalypse happen
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael
    9.0 earthquake is incredible since it is rare. Do you see a nuke being the cause of it because of the NK/US conflict?
    Proverbs 17:19 Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KJI is not Lex Luthor.

C. H. Mackintosh

18. The Following User Says Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,949 Times in 11,156 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So Benny Hinn is a true prophet of God?
    What if Michael gets lucky and gets it right?
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there is a 9.0 or greater within the next 11 or so weeks that wipes L.A. off the map, then he'll be very much sought after by USGS and a whole bunch of egghead labs the world over, who will want to see if he can reproduce his results, because someone on TOL will call and tell them, "Hey, you won't believe this but I know of a guy who...".

C. H. Mackintosh

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to musterion For Your Post:

Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),Sherman (August 14th, 2017),Tambora (August 14th, 2017)

TOL Legend
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    What if Michael gets lucky and gets it right?
    That could only happen if you trust in luck, I don't.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

The Flying Ban Hammer ✈ Spam Killing Tomcat Sherman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,359 Times in 7,048 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

​Let time be the judge. Time will tell of there is any veracity to his predictions.

musterion,

You are the crafty one. I said I was only 99% sure about which month the L.A. earthquake would happen. I am 100% sure that Armageddon will happen during this month of August. You're trying to be slippery, so who's the bad guy? Enough said?

Michael
    Now August is nearly half through. Still no Armageddon.

The Troll Shredder--Brrrtttttt!

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? More like tolerate perversity.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sherman For Your Post:

Ask Mr. Religion (August 19th, 2017),patrick jane (August 14th, 2017),Right Divider (October 4th, 2017),steko (August 17th, 2017),Tambora (August 16th, 2017)

Thread Information