User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 156

Thread: Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

  1. #91
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Please do not attempt to derail this thread any further or I will report you.
    You derail my threads all the time, loser.
    You are lying again: can you not help yourself or your lying tongue? This thread of yours is a flaming call out thread. Did you forget what you wrote in your OP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament. A wizard who casts spells is someone with arguments that are so convincing that they cause others to reject Christ and grace and the gospel. Jacob and Daqq on this forum are examples of people who have been 'taken down' by these practices and are actively spreading Torah observance. Dispensational beliefs are also an example of this dark art where all mention of spiritual Israel is seen as the highest sin. John Darby was a wizard or sorcerer. Those Christians who adhere to his beliefs come under the power of his spells and rarely if ever break free. Ellen White is also an excellent example of a sorceress who used the OT Sabbath to defeat the NT gospel. Her followers number in the millions today.
    Everyone you falsely accuse and lie about has a right to defend themselves and especially when you are prancing around like a princess posting call out threads full of blasphemies and lying accusations.

  2. #92
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    Antichrist - devil / specialty - false messiah / spell power - 100
    Man of sin - little horn / specialty - high priest / spell power - 75
    Pope - emperor class wizard / specialty - works, Mary / spell power - 50
    Talmud - emperor class wizard / specialty - fairy tales / spell power - 40
    John Calvin - senator class wizard / specialty - false election / spell power - 30
    Jacob Arminius - senator class wizard / specialty - free will / spell power - 20
    Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
    John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
    Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
    Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
    Pat Robertson - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, Israel / spell power - 8
    John Hagee - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 8
    Tim Lahaye - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
    L Ron Hubbard - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
    Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
    Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
    Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
    Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
    Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

    bump - Daqq is in the bottom 10 percentile

  3. #93
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Antichrist - devil / specialty - false messiah / spell power - 100
    Man of sin - little horn / specialty - high priest / spell power - 75
    Pope - emperor class wizard / specialty - works, Mary / spell power - 50
    Talmud - emperor class wizard / specialty - fairy tales / spell power - 40
    John Calvin - senator class wizard / specialty - false election / spell power - 30
    Jacob Arminius - senator class wizard / specialty - free will / spell power - 20
    Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
    John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
    Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
    Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
    Pat Robertson - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, Israel / spell power - 8
    John Hagee - wizard / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 8
    Tim Lahaye - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
    L Ron Hubbard - wizard / specialty - fictional prophecy / spell power - 8
    Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
    Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
    Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
    Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
    Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

    bump


    No reply from the flamer . . . just more flaming . . . of course.

  4. #94
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    ...of course flame boy who's been outed...

  5. #95
    Silver Member patrick jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    homeless
    Posts
    27,008
    Thanks
    11,661
    Thanked 13,619 Times in 10,952 Posts

    Blog Entries
    27
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    2147788
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post


    No reply from the flamer . . . just more flaming . . . of course.
    Eposer likes necrophilia
    1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -


    Colossians 1:13-14 KJV - Colossians 1:15-16 KJV - Colossians 1:17-18 KJV -

    Colossians 1:19-20 KJV - Colossians 1:21-22 KJV - Colossians 1:23 KJV -

    Colossians 1:25-26 KJV 27, 28, 29 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:12-13, 14 -



  6. #96
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Eposer likes necrophilia
    The witch of Endor was a necromancer, with a "familiar spirit", because she summoned the dead, (necromancy), and in that case it was the Prophet Samuel whom she summoned, (1Sam 28:6-19). Epoisses therefore accuses me of the blasphemy of witchcraft in calling me a necromancer. But I do not have the problem that Epoisses apparently has, and which Saul had in the passage; for the Most High does indeed answer me, apparently unlike Epoisses and Saul, (1Sam 28:6).

  7. #97
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Eposer likes necrophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    The witch of Endor was a necromancer, with a "familiar spirit", because she summoned the dead, (necromancy), and in that case it was the Prophet Samuel whom she summoned, (1Sam 28:6-19). Epoisses therefore accuses me of the blasphemy of witchcraft in calling me a necromancer. But I do not have the problem that Epoisses apparently has, and which Saul had in the passage; for the Most High does indeed answer me, apparently unlike Epoisses and Saul, (1Sam 28:6).
    Moreover, Patrick, Epoisses is the one apparently using sorcery, divination, mind-reading, or consulting some sort of familiar spirit who apparently tells Epoisses what to say in all his railing accusations because there is no way for Epoisses to know anything about me or anyone else that he accuses of such nonsense. No doubt Epoisses imagines himself a mind reader and a "seer" into what is in the hearts and minds of those he hates and wishes to destroy, (by character assassination). There really is no other option because Eposses has already denied the Testimony of Messiah by claiming that I consult the dead, (by his accusation of necromancy), just because I uphold the Torah. Epoisses therefore does not believe the Master when he explains that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, are living; and that is because Elohim is not the Elohim of the dead but Elohim of the living. And since Elohim tells us that He is the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that means they live, because He lives. But Epoisses apparently rejects that Testimony of the Master and believes they are dead, and believes that Moses is dead too, even though Moses appeared in the transfiguration account, in the land by the way, showing that Moses also lives. But that is the only way outside of divination that Epoisses can come to his false conclusions about me or anyone else in an online forum such as this, that is to say, that Epoisses must reject the Testimony of the Master and instead believes that Moses and the fathers are dead, and therefore, (in the corrupt mind of Epoisses), anyone who consults the Torah consults "the dead", (and therefore his false accusation of necromancy). Either way Epoisses is a blasphemer and a liar who rejects the Testimony of the Messiah whom he claims to know, love, and even worship. Epoisses does not follow or worship anyone but Epoisses.

  8. #98
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Eposer likes necrophilia
    Now if I would have said that it would have been ban hammer for sure. But then Patsy Jane is one of the Darby boys so he gets a pass.

  9. #99
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Moreover, Patrick, Epoisses is the one apparently using sorcery, divination, mind-reading, or consulting some sort of familiar spirit who apparently tells Epoisses what to say in all his railing accusations because there is no way for Epoisses to know anything about me or anyone else that he accuses of such nonsense. No doubt Epoisses imagines himself a mind reader and a "seer" into what is in the hearts and minds of those he hates and wishes to destroy, (by character assassination). There really is no other option because Eposses has already denied the Testimony of Messiah by claiming that I consult the dead, (by his accusation of necromancy), just because I uphold the Torah. Epoisses therefore does not believe the Master when he explains that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, are living; and that is because Elohim is not the Elohim of the dead but Elohim of the living. And since Elohim tells us that He is the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, that means they live, because He lives. But Epoisses apparently rejects that Testimony of the Master and believes they are dead, and believes that Moses is dead too, even though Moses appeared in the transfiguration account, in the land by the way, showing that Moses also lives. But that is the only way outside of divination that Epoisses can come to his false conclusions about me or anyone else in an online forum such as this, that is to say, that Epoisses must reject the Testimony of the Master and instead believes that Moses and the fathers are dead, and therefore, (in the corrupt mind of Epoisses), anyone who consults the Torah consults "the dead", (and therefore his false accusation of necromancy). Either way Epoisses is a blasphemer and a liar who rejects the Testimony of the Messiah whom he claims to know, love, and even worship. Epoisses does not follow or worship anyone but Epoisses.
    You couldn't even hold a conversation with me Necro-Daqq. You derail every thread to some kind of Torah barrage. You can't speak on grace, faith, prophecy or the gospel because you're anti-gospel and anti-christ.

  10. #100
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
    Eposer likes necrophilia
    Now if I would have said that it would have been ban hammer for sure. But then Patsy Jane is one of the Darby boys so he gets a pass.
    How is what he did any different from what you continually do to me and others here? It is no different than if someone else came along and said you are a sodomite and a pedophile. Would you like it if someone came along and posted call out threads calling you a sodomite and a pedophile child molester? Would they even get away with it? Of course not, but you continue to do the same to me and continue to get away with telling outright lies about myself and others who post here. It is hate speech, character assassination, slander, and defamation of character, and yet you continue to do it and think that you will never answer for it. You will answer for it to the Master whom I serve, whose words are written in the Gospel accounts, the same whom you claim to know, love, and even worship, but whose words and Testimony you deny every time you do what you do because he tells us not to judge and especially not to tell outright bold-faced lies about people. Your hate speech and lying tongue proves that you have murder in your heart which proceeds out of your mouth, just as the Master says, in passages already quoted to you, which again you reject over and over as applying to yourself. And at the same time you are forcing yourself and your own will onto others, just like the men of Sodom tried to do, and you are molesting the children of God right here in this forum, just like a pedophile would do. Do you think you will never answer for accosting, harassing, assaulting, and molesting the children of God the way you constantly do? In the kingdom of Elohim you are a liar, a hater of the brethren, a murderer, a spiritual sodomite, and a spiritual pedophile, and none of those have eternal life dwelling in them. You reveal by your evil deeds that you dwell in outer darkness, outside of all things holy and true; and God will not be mocked, and whatsoever you sow, you shall reap, and you sow evil speaking, blasphemy, hatred, death, and discord, and no doubt every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire. Your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Scribes because you, like them, do not have true righteousness and uprightness on the inside, but are full of the bones of a dead man: cleanse the inside of the cup, blind Pharisee, for if your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Scribes there is no way you will enter into the kingdom of the heavens or the kingdom of God.

  11. #101
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    How is what he did any different from what you continually do to me and others here? It is no different than if someone else came along and said you are a sodomite and a pedophile. Would you like it if someone came along and posted call out threads calling you a sodomite and a pedophile child molester? Would they even get away with it? Of course not, but you continue to do the same to me and continue to get away with telling outright lies about myself and others who post here. It is hate speech, character assassination, slander, and defamation of character, and yet you continue to do it and think that you will never answer for it. You will answer for it to the Master whom I serve, whose words are written in the Gospel accounts, the same whom you claim to know, love, and even worship, but whose words and Testimony you deny every time you do what you do because he tells us not to judge and especially not to tell outright bold-faced lies about people. Your hate speech and lying tongue proves that you have murder in your heart which proceeds out of your mouth, just as the Master says, in passages already quoted to you, which again you reject over and over as applying to yourself. And at the same time you are forcing yourself and your own will onto others, just like the men of Sodom tried to do, and you are molesting the children of God right here in this forum, just like a pedophile would do. Do you think you will never answer for accosting, harassing, assaulting, and molesting the children of God the way you constantly do? In the kingdom of Elohim you are a liar, a hater of the brethren, a murderer, a spiritual sodomite, and a spiritual pedophile, and none of those have eternal life dwelling in them. You reveal by your evil deeds that you dwell in outer darkness, outside of all things holy and true; and God will not be mocked, and whatsoever you sow, you shall reap, and you sow evil speaking, blasphemy, hatred, death, and discord, and no doubt every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire. Your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Scribes because you, like them, do not have true righteousness and uprightness on the inside, but are full of the bones of a dead man: cleanse the inside of the cup, blind Pharisee, for if your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees and Scribes there is no way you will enter into the kingdom of the heavens or the kingdom of God.
    I've called you out for preaching Torah which is a works-based and legalistic path of righteousness. Everything I said about you is true so it's not slander. You falsely claim to believe in Christ and preach truth when nothing could be farther from the truth. You're self-deceived and have no faith so you trust in your works of merit which is anti-christ and anti-gospel.

  12. #102
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    I've called you out for preaching Torah which is a works-based and legalistic path of righteousness. Everything I said about you is true so it's not slander. You falsely claim to believe in Christ and preach truth when nothing could be farther from the truth. You're self-deceived and have no faith so you trust in your works of merit which is anti-christ and anti-gospel.
    It has already been proven to you that your claim against the Torah is false.

    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    And as also already said, and again, you deny the Word when you deny the Torah, as even Stephen tells you that the Torah contains the LIVING WORDS of the Father. The Torah is the Word of the Father and therefore the Son of Elohim. You cut yourself off from the very Root by way of your own heretical doctrine every time you deny the Torah which is the Word of the Father:

    Acts 7:37-38
    37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall God raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.
    38 This is he that was in the congregation in the desert with the Angel that spoke to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living Oracles to give unto us:


    The Torah is λογια ζωντα, Living Words, Living Oracles, Living Sayings, (LOGOS).
    When you say "the law is abolished" you blaspheme Messiah the Word himself.

    Romans 3:1-2
    1 What advantage then has the Yhudi? or what is the profit of circumcision?
    2 Much every way: first of all, that they were entrusted with the Oracles of Elohim.


    τα λογια του θεου ~ "the Logia-Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah

    Hebrews 5:12-14
    12 For when by reason of the time you ought to be teachers, you have need yet again that some one teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the Oracles of Elohim; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of solid food.
    13 For every one that partakes of milk is without experience of the Word of Righteousness; for he is a babe.
    14 But solid food is for fully grown men, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.


    των λογιων του θεου ~ "the Logion-Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah
    λογου δικαιοσυνης ~ "the Logos-Word of Righteousness"

    And by the context within Hebrews 5:12-13 quoted above:

    των λογιων του θεου = λογου δικαιοσυνης = the Torah

    1 Peter 4:11
    11 If anyone speak, let him speak according to the Oracles of Elohim; if anyone ministers, let him minister as from the strength which Elohim supplies: that in all things Elohim may be glorified through Meshiah Yeshua, to whom is the glory and the dominion into the ages of the ages. Amen.


    λογια θεου ~ "the Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah

    You do not speak according to the Torah but rather speak only ever against HIM!
    Here it is, again, outside the quote boxes so that you may quote it and refute it:

    And as also already said, and again, you deny the Word when you deny the Torah, as even Stephen tells you that the Torah contains the LIVING WORDS of the Father. The Torah is the Word of the Father and therefore the Son of Elohim. You cut yourself off from the very Root by way of your own heretical doctrine every time you deny the Torah which is the Word of the Father:

    Acts 7:37-38
    37 This is that Moses, who said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall God raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me.
    38 This is he that was in the congregation in the desert with the Angel that spoke to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living Oracles to give unto us:


    The Torah is λογια ζωντα, Living Words, Living Oracles, Living Sayings, (LOGOS).
    When you say "the law is abolished" you blaspheme Messiah the Word himself.

    Romans 3:1-2
    1 What advantage then has the Yhudi? or what is the profit of circumcision?
    2 Much every way: first of all, that they were entrusted with the Oracles of Elohim.


    τα λογια του θεου ~ "the Logia-Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah

    Hebrews 5:12-14
    12 For when by reason of the time you ought to be teachers, you have need yet again that some one teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the Oracles of Elohim; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of solid food.
    13 For every one that partakes of milk is without experience of the Word of Righteousness; for he is a babe.
    14 But solid food is for fully grown men, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.


    των λογιων του θεου ~ "the Logion-Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah
    λογου δικαιοσυνης ~ "the Logos-Word of Righteousness"

    And by the context within Hebrews 5:12-13 quoted above:

    των λογιων του θεου = λογου δικαιοσυνης = the Torah

    1 Peter 4:11
    11 If anyone speak, let him speak according to the Oracles of Elohim; if anyone ministers, let him minister as from the strength which Elohim supplies: that in all things Elohim may be glorified through Meshiah Yeshua, to whom is the glory and the dominion into the ages of the ages. Amen.


    λογια θεου ~ "the Oracles of Elohim" ~ the Torah

    The Torah is the Living Word of the Father, the Living Oracles, the Logos, His Son.
    Your doctrine abolishes the Son of Elohim and calls him evil.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to daqq For Your Post:

    RBBI (August 14th, 2017)

  14. #103
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    I'm Daqq and I party with the commandments!


  15. #104
    Over 4000 post club daqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Olam Haba
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    853
    Thanked 1,166 Times in 916 Posts

    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    210093
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    I'm Daqq and I party with the commandments!



    Apparently you are completely out of legitimate logical responses.
    Have a nice life.

  16. #105
    Over 3000 post club Epoisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    3,552
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 708 Times in 606 Posts

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Rep Power
    81324
    Daqq's coming in for a run. Sound the alarm!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
Since 1997 TheologyOnline (TOL) has been one of the most popular theology forums on the internet. On TOL we encourage spirited conversation about religion, politics, and just about everything else.

follow us