Thread: Jewish magic or mystical Kabbalah practices

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
    Put yourself into the text by putting the text into your gulgolet, (the place of the skull), and when the Son of Man comes the knowledge in your gulgolet will descend into the heart like the holy city of Elohim with all the continual holy things, (for therein, the heart, is the garden of understanding). All you can do is input the knowledge but Elohim is He who knows the heart. If you show the love by doing the work of inputting the knowledge of His Word, I say that He will in no way fail you and your reward will be great in the End, (which is only the beginning). After that none of this will matter but you will have an irresistible charge through love to share what you are given. It is true that the letter kills but that is a good thing: it is better to die this way so that you may truly live, for He says, "I kill, and I make alive", and I know He does the two at the same time and that it was for my own good ending.
    I already know what it means to me, just trying to get a historical or allegorical one from your perspective as to how you use it. If you don't want answer just say so.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 921 Posts

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    I already know what it means to me, just trying to get a historical or allegorical one from your perspective as to how you use it. If you don't want answer just say so.
    It seems along these lines in typology-allegory: We know that the Torah is spiritual, but I am fleshly, having been sold under sin. For that which I do, I do not want to do: for what I would do, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent to the Torah that it is good. Moreover it is therefore no more I that do it, (for the man is not his body which sometimes seems to have a mind of its own, lol), but it is rather sin that dwells in me: for I know that in me, that is to say, in my flesh, dwells no good thing, for the will is present with me, (the will to do what is right), but how to perform that which is good I do not find. For the good that I would do, I do not do: but the evil which I would not do, that I do. Thus, if I do that which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me. I thus find that the Torah, that which I would do, is good, yet evil is present with me. For I delight in the Torah of Elohim after the inward man: but I see another Torah in my members, warring against the Torah of my mind, (that is like Horeb, Torah of the mind, gulgolet), and bringing me into captivity to the Torah of sin which is in my members, (Torah of sin and death, which is Sinai, and of below, and to be used against the "unruly members" of the flesh to cut them off as the Master says). O wretched man that I am: Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? It is by the grace of Elohim, through the Testimony of Meshiah Yeshua our Master: thereby with the mind I myself serve the Torah of Elohim, (which is Horeb and of above), but with the flesh I employ the Torah of sin, (which is Sinai and of below). And in this manner I use the Torah lawfully, that is to say, against myself and the unruly members of my own household: the wandering right eye that is always wandering off toward unsightly things; the hand that is always trying to put things to my mouth that I know in the Torah of my mind I should be eating, drinking, or smoking; the foot that is always running swiftly into mischief: for the Torah of sin and death, and of below, is for the lawless and the disobedient, and for the ungodly, and for sinners, and for the unholy and profane, and for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, and for manslayers, and for whoremongers, and for them that defile themselves with mankind, and for menstealers, and for liars, and for perjurers, and for all the evils that dwell in the flesh according to the typologies and allegories in the scriptures, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine according to the glorious good news of the blessed Elohim.

This is becoming crucified with Messiah by his Testimony.
    It happens in Gulgolet . . .

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daqq, most will never fully understand your thoughts. I think I do and I share your values.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to keypurr For Your Post:

daqq (July 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoisses View Post
    You're just proving my point.

Jacob, Daqq and CherubRambo all taken down by Jewish magic.

Those Harry Potter movies that teach wizardry to kids aren't so wholesome.
    The Anti-Christ is against the commands of God. So where does that place you? Perhaps you do not care, but it is a sin to make false accusations against people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CherubRam For Your Post:

daqq (July 20th, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keypurr View Post
    Daqq, most will never fully understand your thoughts. I think I do and I share your values.
    You know that the Testimony of Messiah is everything my friend. The Master explains and expounds everything, including how to understand the Torah, and he would not have done that if it was about to be abolished. Because the Father sealed his Testimony, and surely accepted it by raising him from the dead; the Torah has been transformed, just as Paul says, ("For we know that the Torah is spiritual", in the passage from my previous post), and just as the author of Hebrews says.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know that the Testimony of Messiah is everything my friend. The Master explains and expounds everything, including how to understand the Torah, and he would not have done that if it was about to be abolished. Because the Father sealed his Testimony, and surely accepted it by raising him from the dead; the Torah has been transformed, just as Paul says, ("For we know that the Torah is spiritual", in the passage from my previous post), and just as the author of Hebrews says.
    Amen, Amen my friend.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ

9. The Following User Says Thank You to keypurr For Your Post:

daqq (July 21st, 2017)

Thanks

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post
    The Anti-Christ is against the commands of God. So where does that place you? Perhaps you do not care, but it is a sin to make false accusations against people.
    Yep, every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire, and the scripture cannot be broken: therefore the OP better get busy on that parting asunder we were discussing, and cut off that lying spirit he or she is fornicating with.

Thanks

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't just give me a yes or a no? I don't want to read your trite.
    What do you get when you gather to the governor a lion-like Herodian, a Parasin-Perizzi divided into two houses, (one side raised up), and a four party Tzaddukim-Kohanim-Scribe-Lawyer with four extra long tzitzit in the four wings of the four corners of the curve of his hem, Epoisses? Yes, that would be the fourth beast, Epoisses. So beware of the leaven of Herod, and of the leaven of the Pharisees, and of the leaven of the Sadducees, just as the Master says, for the heavens and the earth shall pass away, but his words shall not pass away: and the kingdom of the heavens is like unto leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of flour meal until the whole lump was leavened, and behold, the kingdom of Elohim is within you.

And who shall live when El does this?

Last edited by daqq; August 1st, 2017 at 10:05 AM.

Over 2500 post club
    Thanks

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's true because they are enemies of each other. Law and grace are non-compatible. Christianity today thanks to the wonderful works of Darby, White, Smith, Russell and the like has morphed into Messianic Judaism.
    What is true is that Christianity has viewed Jews as an enemy over the generations. But Judaism and Jewish mysticism are not about being anti-Christian.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Add Keypurr to the list. He has talked positively about the Sabbath and has the same prophetic views as Adventists so he's probably SDA who bow at the feet of Ellen the supreme sorceress. Her spells are so powerful that millions have been swept away by trying to justify themselves by Sabbath keeping.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems along these lines in typology-allegory: We know that the Torah is spiritual, but I am fleshly, having been sold under sin. For that which I do, I do not want to do: for what I would do, that do I not, but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent to the Torah that it is good. Moreover it is therefore no more I that do it, (for the man is not his body which sometimes seems to have a mind of its own, lol), but it is rather sin that dwells in me: for I know that in me, that is to say, in my flesh, dwells no good thing, for the will is present with me, (the will to do what is right), but how to perform that which is good I do not find. For the good that I would do, I do not do: but the evil which I would not do, that I do. Thus, if I do that which I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwells in me. I thus find that the Torah, that which I would do, is good, yet evil is present with me. For I delight in the Torah of Elohim after the inward man: but I see another Torah in my members, warring against the Torah of my mind, (that is like Horeb, Torah of the mind, gulgolet), and bringing me into captivity to the Torah of sin which is in my members, (Torah of sin and death, which is Sinai, and of below, and to be used against the "unruly members" of the flesh to cut them off as the Master says). O wretched man that I am: Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? It is by the grace of Elohim, through the Testimony of Meshiah Yeshua our Master: thereby with the mind I myself serve the Torah of Elohim, (which is Horeb and of above), but with the flesh I employ the Torah of sin, (which is Sinai and of below). And in this manner I use the Torah lawfully, that is to say, against myself and the unruly members of my own household: the wandering right eye that is always wandering off toward unsightly things; the hand that is always trying to put things to my mouth that I know in the Torah of my mind I should be eating, drinking, or smoking; the foot that is always running swiftly into mischief: for the Torah of sin and death, and of below, is for the lawless and the disobedient, and for the ungodly, and for sinners, and for the unholy and profane, and for murderers of fathers, and murderers of mothers, and for manslayers, and for whoremongers, and for them that defile themselves with mankind, and for menstealers, and for liars, and for perjurers, and for all the evils that dwell in the flesh according to the typologies and allegories in the scriptures, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine according to the glorious good news of the blessed Elohim.

Seems like typology.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems along the lines that your answer would be it happens , a yay or nay would have been easier but thanks for the roman seven lecture in yiddish.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The list keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
    John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
    Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
    Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
    Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
    Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
    Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
    Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
    Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

I could make this into a video game and it would be awesome! Use the gospel to take down the wizards. In my game you don't have to earn anything and automatically get 'sola fide' and 'sola gratia' power ups so even the babes can take on the master wizards and cut thru their lies like butter.

Thanks

Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The list keeps getting bigger and bigger!

Ellen White - master sorceress / specialty - Sabbath, visions / spell power - 10
    John Darby - master wizard / specialty - Israel, prophecy / spell power - 10
    Joseph Smith - master wizard / specialty - visions, polygamy / spell power - 9
    Charles Russell- master wizard / specialty - Nephilim, prophecy / spell power - 9
    Chair - warlock / specialty - Torah / spell power - 7
    Daqq - necromancer / specialty - UFOs, visions / spell power - 6
    Jamie - sr. apprentice / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 5
    Zeke - jr. apprentice / specialty - Dispy clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    Keypurr - jr. apprentice / specialty - Sabbath clan, prophecy / spell power - 4
    CherubRam - rookie / specialty - Sabbath, prophecy / spell power - 2
    Jacob - rookie / specialty - Torah for gentiles / spell power - 1

I could make this into a video game and it would be awesome! Use the gospel to take down the wizards. In my game you don't have to earn anything and automatically get 'sola fide' and 'sola gratia' power ups so even the babes can take on the master wizards and cut thru their lies like butter.
    Hmmm, I see that there is no reason to give you any more attention because it is now clear that you are a habitual liar who is willing to spread rumors and blatant lies about others just to make yourself a name. We do not need any more Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s around here as far as I'm concerned. Goodbye.

Thanks

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmmm, I see that there is no reason to give you any more attention because it is now clear that you are a habitual liar who is willing to spread rumors and blatant lies about others just to make yourself a name. We do not need any more Evil.Eye.<(I)>'s around here as far as I'm concerned. Goodbye.
    Evil eye is another low-level member of the Dispy clan. I will be updating the list periodically.

Thread Information